Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    See, I definitely don't think Fitz and Green are equal. Fitz could very well be in a lot of trouble with how Arizona is currently playing and the defenses in that division getting as tough as ever.

Gates' injury history concerns me, but Gronk is no stranger to it and I have hard time seeing Gore as better with Richardson likely getting 300+ carries with the Browns being inept everywhere else.

In the end, the Gates injury is the only thing that's leaving me questioning it, but with Vincent Jackson gone, I feel the risk is worth it more than ever knowing how much Rivers will probably throw it his way.
    I have my doubts with Fitz, but last year he had 1400 yds and 8 tds with the same QB's and the defenses are basically the same just now they are getting more recognition. Wells and Williams aren't doing anything to justify heavily running the ball. I think Fitz is just having a bad start. I really like AJ Green, but remember the defenses in his division. I think they are pretty equal.

With Gore and Richardson, so far Richardson has 38 carries and Gore 33, so the carries are pretty close. However, I do agree that later in the season, which will be end of fantasy season start of fantasy playoffs, Richardson will probably be more valuable since he'll still be getting a lot of carries while Gore is splitting with Hunter and Jacobs and Gore will be resting more. So I actually agree with you that Richardson is probably a little more valuable.

Gates has been injured a lot the last 2 seasons and is already injured again, but is expected back this week. Vjack is gone, but Floyd and Meachem are there and getting a lot of targets. Gronk should get more targets, especially in the red zone, with Hernandez out for awhile, but should also get more attention from defenses with 1 less weapon out there. I think Gronk will be better and has a significant less chance of getting injured.

Overall, I think this trade is pretty even. Idk about you, but with such a big trade like this, I'd want it to favor me a little more if I'm gonna trade half my starters
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2 View Post
    I have my doubts with Fitz, but last year he had 1400 yds and 8 tds with the same QB's and the defenses are basically the same just now they are getting more recognition. Wells and Williams aren't doing anything to justify heavily running the ball. I think Fitz is just having a bad start. I really like AJ Green, but remember the defenses in his division. I think they are pretty equal.

With Gore and Richardson, so far Richardson has 38 carries and Gore 33, so the carries are pretty close. However, I do agree that later in the season, which will be end of fantasy season start of fantasy playoffs, Richardson will probably be more valuable since he'll still be getting a lot of carries while Gore is splitting with Hunter and Jacobs and Gore will be resting more. So I actually agree with you that Richardson is probably a little more valuable.

Gates has been injured a lot the last 2 seasons and is already injured again, but is expected back this week. Vjack is gone, but Floyd and Meachem are there and getting a lot of targets. Gronk should get more targets, especially in the red zone, with Hernandez out for awhile, but should also get more attention from defenses with 1 less weapon out there. I think Gronk will be better and has a significant less chance of getting injured.

Overall, I think this trade is pretty even. Idk about you, but with such a big trade like this, I'd want it to favor me a little more if I'm gonna trade half my starters
    Well, I think I just got a better offer.

Fitz, Gronk, Fred Jackson, throw in

for

AJ, Gates, Trent and Britt

And thanks for taking the time with your analysis. Very much appreciate it.

vCash

for

Thats much better IMO. Jackson has injury concerns also and the way Spiller played last year and so far this year it's gonna be hard to deny him carries when Jackson is back. Britt is just getting back into the offense and the way teams are stacking the box and just daring Locker to throw, Britt should get a lot of targets. IMO this benefits you more and there's a less drastic turnover in your team.

No problem. I should also put in the obligatory this is your team, so ultimately do what you want to, I'm just putting in my 2 cents
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    I'm also concerned with a playoff team like SF, they're gonna limit Gore's carries for their other RB's.
    I use that logic too, I try to limit playoff teams players.

vCash

for

I love that for you. I think Trent is going to be a monster the rest of the way. I like AJ better than Fitz, and Britt could end up being a league winner. Just make sure you get on the waiver wire and grab a nice TE (if you don't already have a solid backup) cause Gates shouldn't be relied on too heavily.

vCash
    Ppr league it's non flex you need 2 rbs and I need to win this week , 8 team league and all I have at rb is Williams(Ryan cards) , pthomas(saints) , hurt forte , hurt fjax ..at wr I have A brown , Harvin, fitz and Julio jones who I'm really high on..

Trade is. Julio and Pierre Thomas for lynch ... Should I do it have Martin and lynch until forte/fjax come back ...

Also still have Lafell at wr and Leshore for a rb .. Still have fit Harvin and Both rbbrownand wr brown..

It's ppr ..and qbs Ryan and stafford ...

Good trade?

vCash
    .1 pts per yard, .25pts per rush, 1pt per reception keeper league where the player is worth their draft pick for the next year but you cant keep anyone drafted in the first two rounds.

Right now I only have Doug Martin and a choice between Hillis/Beanie Wells as my starting RB's but have Calvin Johnson, Wes Welker, and Julio Jones.

I have been offerd this trade and I just stumped on what to do.

I get:
    Jamal Charles - 2nd round
    Dwayne Bowe - 6th round

I give:
    Julio Jones - 3rd round

I took Jones in the third over a bunch of guys more practicle to complete my lineup because I was so high on him but now I am regreting going WR in the first 3 rounds and being left with a hole at RB.

THOUGHTS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Ppr league it's non flex you need 2 rbs and I need to win this week , 8 team league and all I have at rb is Williams(Ryan cards) , pthomas(saints) , hurt forte , hurt fjax ..at wr I have A brown , Harvin, fitz and Julio jones who I'm really high on..

Trade is. Julio and Pierre Thomas for lynch ... Should I do it have Martin and lynch until forte/fjax come back ...

Also still have Lafell at wr and Leshore for a rb .. Still have fit Harvin and Both rbbrownand wr brown..

It's ppr ..and qbs Ryan and stafford ...

Good trade?
    Eh I would say no because I have a personal hatred for Lynch. It's true he'll get touches as long as healthy though. I'd honestly try to wait a little longer to see what the deal is going to be with Forte and Jackson's injuries (and Jackson's playing time). It's a coin flip though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY STALLION 86 View Post
    .1 pts per yard, .25pts per rush, 1pt per reception keeper league where the player is worth their draft pick for the next year but you cant keep anyone drafted in the first two rounds.

Right now I only have Doug Martin and a choice between Hillis/Beanie Wells as my starting RB's but have Calvin Johnson, Wes Welker, and Julio Jones.

I have been offerd this trade and I just stumped on what to do.

I get:
    Jamal Charles - 2nd round
    Dwayne Bowe - 6th round

I give:
    Julio Jones - 3rd round

I took Jones in the third over a bunch of guys more practicle to complete my lineup because I was so high on him but now I am regreting going WR in the first 3 rounds and being left with a hole at RB.

THOUGHTS?
    Yes do it before they realize what's up.

vCash
    10 team league PPR League

I get:
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Kevin Smith
    Robert Meachem

I give:
    Chris Johnson
    Stevan Ridley
    Michael Crabtree

I also have Julio Jones, Hakeem Nicks, and Percy Harvin. My RBs are Lynch and Doug Martin. Would want to flip one of my receivers after trade for another RB. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyhalf10 View Post
    10 team league PPR League

I get:
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Kevin Smith
    Robert Meachem

I give:
    Chris Johnson
    Stevan Ridley
    Michael Crabtree

I also have Julio Jones, Hakeem Nicks, and Percy Harvin. My RBs are Lynch and Doug Martin. Would want to flip one of my receivers after trade for another RB. Thoughts?
    Why give up Ridley ? Smith might lose his job , fitz has kolb again which sucks and. Meachem needs to step up before Id just toss Crabtree out..

Also if I could I'd keep Harvin and jones with nicks. Why not. And yes CJ sucks right now but look at your team he can break out n help you or be benched and you're fine ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yes do it before they realize what's up.
    Is it that obvious..... Charles is already having issues with his knee and its a split backfield in KC to begin with. Add to the fact that they stink and will be throwing the ball more.

vCash
    Is it that obvious..... Charles is already having issues with his knee and its a split backfield in KC to begin with. Add to the fact that they stink and will be throwing the ball more.
    Hopefully to JC ,.,I have him with CJ2k n run mc on1 team :cry::cry:

vCash
    I think Bowe is as good as Jones and I like his health a lot more. I worry about backs with knee troubles some but Charles has always had enough quickness to get by, and I would bet he'll get the great majority of carries going forward - even in games they're losing. I'm not so down on the Chiefs defensively so I don't think their story for the season is totally written. They're getting healthy.

For me you're getting at worst a 1:1 swap with a running back with huge upside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I think Bowe is as good as Jones and I like his health a lot more. I worry about backs with knee troubles some but Charles has always had enough quickness to get by, and I would bet he'll get the great majority of carries going forward - even in games they're losing. I'm not so down on the Chiefs defensively so I don't think their story for the season is totally written. They're getting healthy.

For me you're getting at worst a 1:1 swap with a running back with huge upside.
    To throw another aspect into this.... The negotiationgs started with me asking for Ridley and Mike Wallace for Julio and he considered it and then came back to me with this...... would you just take the deal presented or try to push for Ridley instead of Charles

vCash
    Hmm that's a tougher one. As a rule I don't like Belichick RBs (same with Shanahan ones). However, he's younger and healthier than Charles, if not as talented. At some point I keep thinking Belichick is going to get more mileage out of his RBs since Brady is aging but I don't think it's this year. If it came down to it, I'd take Charles over Ridley but that's probably a personal preference.

Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast