Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That is a bad trade

vCash
    I'd be left with Spiller, Charles and Mccluster at RB. Which is fine, but not great. Right now my main receivers are Jordy Nelson, Stevie Johnson, and Crabtree, along with Collie, Blackmon, and Mccluster (dual eligibility).

We start 2 RBs, a flex and 3 WRs. Crabtree to Floyd is close, and Rodgers and Collie are about a wash. So is Martin to Fitzgerald a significant upgrade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    That is a bad trade
    For me? You guys don't think Fitz will be able to turn his season around? The guy has been a consistent superstar, I don't think two bad games change my opinion of him that much.

Edit: It's a PPR league. If that makes any difference.

vCash
    Yea. Doug Martin is a monster. That would be very dumb not trying to be a dick lol just my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Yea. Doug Martin is a monster. That would be very dumb not trying to be a dick lol just my opinion
    No, that's cool. I appreciate it. I don't want to make a dumb trade. That's why I asked the questions, lol. Thanks for the input.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    I'd be left with Spiller, Charles and Mccluster at RB. Which is fine, but not great. Right now my main receivers are Jordy Nelson, Stevie Johnson, and Crabtree, along with Collie, Blackmon, and Mccluster (dual eligibility).

We start 2 RBs, a flex and 3 WRs. Crabtree to Floyd is close, and Rodgers and Collie are about a wash. So is Martin to Fitzgerald a significant upgrade?
    I don't think it's horrible in a vacuum but what if Jackson works in an RBBC with Spiller in 3-4 weeks and Charles never comes back to his old self? Then you're f'ed in the a at RB. You don't want that. PPR makes it an even easier choice because Martin is gonna get his catches on a near-weekly basis.

vCash
    Martin is a stud

vCash
    im 100% sold on selling high on Spiller people laugh at me but that organization loves Fred Jackson both owner and coach. And the Bills are an organization that doesnt burn bridges with their players....

FJax will be around 15-20 touches a game when he comes back

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    im 100% sold on selling high on Spiller people laugh at me but that organization loves Fred Jackson both owner and coach. And the Bills are an organization that doesnt burn bridges with their players....

FJax will be around 15-20 touches a game when he comes back
    I think it depends on how high. If you're getting Lynch and CJ...I don't LOVE it but I see the rationale. The only thing you're giving up with any real value is Spiller and he could easily see his touches dwindle when he comes back. I think it's a pretty fair trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    That's a cute prediction and all, but Richardson, Green Ellis and Martin are very big reaches
    I'm sure your prediction is cute too. I value health a lot in RBs since the risk is so high and the physical toll is hard. Oftentimes it means I favor the youngest since RB is, relatively, not a very difficult position to play. I also value snaps, and those guys will get a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    That's a cute prediction and all, but Richardson, Green Ellis and Martin are very big reaches
    I don't think Richardson is a reach at all. He's got the talent to be there. Martin and BJGE I just don't see. MJD will get his. ADP will get his. Foster will too.

vCash

Blockbuster Trade I need some advice on...

I trade:
    Fitz
    Gronk
    Gore
    Boldin

For...
    Trent Richardson
    AJ Green
    Stevie Johnson
    Gates

Advice...?

Note: it's a PPR league of .5

vCash
    I don't think you should do the trade.

I see it as

Fitz=Green
    Gronk>>Gates (an extra > with Gates injury history)
    Gore>Richardson (barely. Its close)
    Boldin<Johnson

It's not hugely in the other person's favor, but I just don't think it helps you enough to be willing to go with such a blockbuster. Eliminate the Gronk for Gates part and it may be different, I just don't trust Gates injury history and the way Gronk dominates
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2 View Post
    I don't think you should do the trade.

I see it as

Fitz=Green
    Gronk>>Gates (an extra > with Gates injury history)
    Gore>Richardson (barely. Its close)
    Boldin<Johnson

It's not hugely in the other person's favor, but I just don't think it helps you enough to be willing to go with such a blockbuster. Eliminate the Gronk for Gates part and it may be different, I just don't trust Gates injury history and the way Gronk dominates
    See, I definitely don't think Fitz and Green are equal. Fitz could very well be in a lot of trouble with how Arizona is currently playing and the defenses in that division getting as tough as ever.

Gates' injury history concerns me, but Gronk is no stranger to it and I have hard time seeing Gore as better with Richardson likely getting 300+ carries with the Browns being inept everywhere else.

In the end, the Gates injury is the only thing that's leaving me questioning it, but with Vincent Jackson gone, I feel the risk is worth it more than ever knowing how much Rivers will probably throw it his way.

vCash
    I'm also concerned with a playoff team like SF, they're gonna limit Gore's carries for their other RB's.

Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast