Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    johnson/austin for brady? i'd do it in a heart beat. who's your other RB's?
    Foster, Sproles, Martin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    Foster, Sproles, Martin
    yeah i'd make the move.

vCash
    i give up: gore, vincent jackson, gates

i get: calvin johnson, pitta, mccluster

fair trade?

I have heather miller and m. bennett as my other TE's

vCash
    I don't like that

vCash
    yeah I was thinking the same. I was willing to give up jackson/gore for calvin but now he wants gates as well. im iffy to let gates go, he's had a slow start but I think he'll pick it up....being rivers fav target.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    I was offered Danny Amendola straight up for Dez Bryant. I'll obviously wait until tonight's game is over (in case he blows out his knee or something), but I should absolutely do it, right?!! It's a PPR league.
    Sorry Danny. Sheesh. If I had said shoulder, I'd frankly be a little scared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Sorry Danny. Sheesh. If I had said shoulder, I'd frankly be a little scared.
    wow that is lil weird

vCash
    So I just put an offer on the table, still pending though cause he hasn't accepted/denied yet:

I give: RGIII (I have Brady so he's expendable), CJ Spiller, Domenik Hixon

I get: Flacco, McGahee, Julio Jones

Thoughts?

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Steve Smith and Cj Spiller for arian Foster?
    Last edited by cubbiefan_est88; 10-05-2012 at 09:01 AM.

vCash
    Whoevers getting Foster rapes

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    So I just put an offer on the table, still pending though cause he hasn't accepted/denied yet:

I give: RGIII (I have Brady so he's expendable), CJ Spiller, Domenik Hixon

I get: Flacco, McGahee, Julio Jones

Thoughts?
    I doubt he would do that. Flacco has been playing very well this year and you don't know what Spiller's role is going forward. I just don't see him taking on the upside of Spiller and RG3. Is the upgrade from Flacco to RG3 enough to take on the risk of Spiller while giving up McGahee and Julio? I wouldn't do it personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74 View Post
    I doubt he would do that. Flacco has been playing very well this year and you don't know what Spiller's role is going forward. I just don't see him taking on the upside of Spiller and RG3. Is the upgrade from Flacco to RG3 enough to take on the risk of Spiller while giving up McGahee and Julio? I wouldn't do it personally.
    So it would be a good trade for me if he does take it haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    So it would be a good trade for me if he does take it haha
    Yea, definitely. You have your QB with Brady, so RG3 is expendable, plus you would be getting a very good backup QB. McGahee has had some big games this year and is averaging 20 touches per game. Spiller is a question mark going forward with how they plan to split up the carries. He has a higher ceiling, but there is definitely risk that it could turn into a Carolina situation where both Spiller and Jackson become bad options long term. And then you upgrade Hixon to Julio.

So for me:
    RG3 > Flacco
    Spiller = McGahee due to Spiller's risk/reward
    Hixon < Julio

It's not out of the question that he would do it. If he has gotten off to a bad start he may feel the need to upgrade his QB and take the risk on Spiller at the expense of Julio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaas74 View Post
    Yea, definitely. You have your QB with Brady, so RG3 is expendable, plus you would be getting a very good backup QB. McGahee has had some big games this year and is averaging 20 touches per game. Spiller is a question mark going forward with how they plan to split up the carries. He has a higher ceiling, but there is definitely risk that it could turn into a Carolina situation where both Spiller and Jackson become bad options long term. And then you upgrade Hixon to Julio.

So for me:
    RG3 > Flacco
    Spiller = McGahee due to Spiller's risk/reward
    Hixon < Julio

It's not out of the question that he would do it. If he has gotten off to a bad start he may feel the need to upgrade his QB and take the risk on Spiller at the expense of Julio.
    Thx for the advice. If I had to substitute Garcon in there instead of Hixon, I'm assuming you still pull the trigger?

vCash
    He countered with RGIII, Spiller, & Nicks for Flacco, Wayne, & Martin. No thanks

Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast