Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OH MY GOODNESS. I never thought I would see you again. Dol-fan. It's ala no other then ALA. your friendly neighborhood Nets fan..

Personally I would do it. MJD is going to be healthy even if he holdouts till the start of Game 1. I don't think hercules has the same work ethic as CJ2K...

and i think he is definitely worth a 3rd round pick. Of course it depends which keeper you boot out now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS. I never thought I would see you again. Dol-fan. It's ala no other then ALA. your friendly neighborhood Nets fan..

Personally I would do it. MJD is going to be healthy even if he holdouts till the start of Game 1. I don't think hercules has the same work ethic as CJ2K...

and i think he is definitely worth a 3rd round pick. Of course it depends which keeper you boot out now.
    Ha! Good to see you around again.

Not third round pick, third OVERALL pick. Either way, once you factor in that 10 teams have 5 keepers each, it works out like a 6th round pick in a standard draft. Obviously the rookies will be available, and a few other solid players (though we haven't finalized keepers yet, so I can only speculate as to exactly who everyone will keep)

vCash
    Dol man I will let someone else chime in here. I am not to sure what to do.....When do you have to submit keepers by? the longer the better. MJD could join the team any day.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Dol man I will let someone else chime in here. I am not to sure what to do.....When do you have to submit keepers by? the longer the better. MJD could join the team any day.
    Sunday night...not long at all. I really don't want to make any ill-informed decisions.

vCash
    Decline. or ask for more. But not with Sunday being the deadline.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Decline. or ask for more. But not with Sunday being the deadline.
    Thanks for the advice bro. He has the 10 and 11 so I might ask for MJD + 10 for 3. He'll probably decline but that's alright given that I'll be taking a huge risk on MJD in a year where I likely won't be competing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro. He has the 10 and 11 so I might ask for MJD + 10 for 3. He'll probably decline but that's alright given that I'll be taking a huge risk on MJD in a year where I likely won't be competing.
    ask for 10, he might counter with 11. doubt it, but worth a shoot
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    ask for 10, he might counter with 11. doubt it, but worth a shoot
    Just realized the keeper deadline is tonight. Damn. He said he'd get back to me on it but I think I'd do it for the 10. Not sure about the 11 because he's been the champ for 2 straight years and I feel like he'd be a lock to take the BPA at 10. If the deal goes through it would put my keepers at Stafford, Green, MJD, Britt, Stevie/Finley with a ton of draft flexibility.

If it goes down, who would you keep out of Stevie and Finley?

vCash
    I ended up taking MJD and the 11th overall for 3rd overall. Now the question is - who to keep, Jermichael or Stevie?

vCash
    I would say Jermichael assuming he is probably better tran any TE available in the draft. Meaning Johnson is more replaceable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AB1984 View Post
    I would say Jermichael assuming he is probably better tran any TE available in the draft. Meaning Johnson is more replaceable.
    That's what I ended up doing. I figured that TE would be quicker to go and that I could get someone as good as Stevie (if not Stevie himself) in the second round.

vCash
    Absolutely the right trade. With five keepers (Hell, you can say this about leagues with three keepers), the keepers are a bazillion times more important than any draft pick.

vCash
    moving to trade thread.... thats the place for this

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I've proposed 5 trades in my league. I want your opinions on them- are they fair, favor me, or favor the other person?.

TRADE 1: I get Fred Jackson and Brian Quick, I give Mike Thomas and James Harrison
    TRADE 2: I get Josh Scobee, I give Ryan Succop
    TRADE 3: I get Von Miller and Demaryius Thomas, I give Mike Thomas and James Harrison
    TRADE 4: I get Torrey Smith, I give Laurent Robinson
    TRADE 5: I get Brandon Weeden, I give Russell Wilson (already went through)

This is my roster in an NFL.com high scoring league (playing in a 20 team league with 25 players per team):

QB: Palmer, Brees
    RB: Sproles, Gore
    WR: Nicks, Crabtree, L. Robinson
    TE: Heath Miller
    FLEX: Blackmon, M. Lewis
    K: Succop
    DEF: Ravens
    DL: Peppers, A. Smith
    LB: Ware
    DB: Webster, Claiborne
    FLEX (DP): Briggs
    BENCH (OFFENSE): Weeden, Jennings, M. Thomas, Morgan
    BENCH (DEFENSE): Harrison, Wake, DeCoud

Thoughts on the trades? My roster?
    Last edited by JaguarGator9; 08-19-2012 at 10:38 AM.

vCash
    Trade 1 - lol i would laugh at you and be insulted if you offered me that.

Trade 2 - kickers man....kickers...

Trade 3 - Again would be insulted, what has Mike Thomas done again?? Scrub WR

Trade 4 - Laurent had 1 season out of 5. He almost tripled his TD catches in 1 season then he did in his career before that. Again I would be borderline insulted.

Trade 5 - Wow cant believe that guy accepted. Weeden is a starter, Wilson is a backup to Flynn / Jackson you pick who wins the job there pretty sure its Flynn though.

Im amazed that people dont curse you out in this league, lol if you sent me any of those offers personally id laugh and sent you something back like this.

Brees + Sproles + Nicks for Kolb + Starks + Avant

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast