Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    tryna score some tickets before 7pm!

Knick fans gotta infiltrate Barclay's tonight and take away some of the homefield advantage!
    No doubt brother

vCash
    Knicks fan since I was able to understand the game in '95. Gotta go with my man Shump as my favorite Knick, although Melo is a close second. As for favorite all time, gotta go with Rick Brunson. Lol completely a joke, always loved Allan Houston, grew up watching him and I love the fact that he stuck around in Knicks management. Looking forward to getting to know some of my fellow diehard Knicks fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FeltonYaMotha View Post
    Knicks fan since I was able to understand the game in '95. Gotta go with my man Shump as my favorite Knick, although Melo is a close second. As for favorite all time, gotta go with Rick Brunson. Lol completely a joke, always loved Allan Houston, grew up watching him and I love the fact that he stuck around in Knicks management. Looking forward to getting to know some of my fellow diehard Knicks fans
    Welcome, I do like Shump myself, I'm a sucker for defense and he's so athletic.
    Melo is just playing off the wall right now.

and from a Kidd hater for years I so appreciate his game watching him every night play.

I actually watched Clyde play, and he was one smart player, but Kidd is off the charts.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash

I love the Knicks!

Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Welcome to the our forum. The New York Knick Forum. One of the well respected Forums.
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time. You are here for the same reason we are here. A love for this wonderful Franchise bestowed on us since the 1940's.
    Once You get 100 posts, you will be able to make a Signature Photo (the picture made under our coments). Sometimes you will be able to recieve Sigs from a knick fan named YashBoone. Our Moderators are 29$Jersey, PC521 and Still a Fan. Possibly the best Knick fans here. Thank You, and Congratulations.
    ~
    Hey, I am Jaybo, a loyal Knicks fan from Woodstock area. I love the Knicks, and have been following them since the early 90's, since my first Knicks game, when Trent Tucker hit a 3 pointer with less than a second on the clock, against the Bulls. What can I say, after that game, I was hooked!
    So I ended up going to college down south in NC later that year, and all my roommates were die-hard Knicks fans, from the NY area (us northerners had to stick together). We watched every game together, and when it was the playoffs, we would get a keg, and get crazy. We did that for years until we all graduated - i miss those times.
    My favorite teams were the ones with Oakley, Starks, Mason, and Ewing. I really hated Micheal Jordan, and really wish Ewing would have gotten his ring, for he really gave his heart to NY!
    My favorite Knick now is Carmelo, but I like the whole team, and how its coming together. I really hope Amare gels with this team too, for if he does, this team can win the championship!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Welcome to the our forum. The New York Knick Forum. One of the well respected Forums.
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time. You are here for the same reason we are here. A love for this wonderful Franchise bestowed on us since the 1940's.
    Once You get 100 posts, you will be able to make a Signature Photo (the picture made under our coments). Sometimes you will be able to recieve Sigs from a knick fan named YashBoone. Our Moderators are 29$Jersey, PC521 and Still a Fan. Possibly the best Knick fans here. Thank You, and Congratulations.
    Hello all. .

Been a Knicks fan since I was little( early remembrances probably like 98 or so)

Favorite current Knick is Shumpert. Love the way he plays. All time Knick is Stephon Marbury(kidding). In all seriousness, I will go with Ewing. Remember the end of his career but not much of it.

vCash
    I'm back from being banned so I'm kinda new

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    I'm back from being banned so I'm kinda new
    welcome

vCash
    I got tickets to the Knicks-Hornets game!!!
    Merry Christmas Knicknation!!!!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    welcome
    Thanks it's been two months

vCash
    Watched my first Knick game of the season tonight..or last night. Was a bigger fan during the Marbury days when they were pretty bad and the David Lee days, but didn't watch much the last 2 seasons. Always watched the playoffs but they never did anything. Hoping for a good run this year, it'll be my first.
    http://relicradiation.com My band. Download our 2014 demo free. Progressive rock.

vCash
    Mellloooooooo
    Last edited by MetroMan; 01-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Hey guys, been reading this forum since the dark ages. Decided to finally join the conversation. I was born in June of 94, and my brother's initials are MSG. We've been season ticket holders since '99, so one could say the Knicks run in the family. I know I'm a young poster, but I'm passionate as hell about this team and I can't wait to get to know all you guys better!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBocker94 View Post
    Hey guys, been reading this forum since the dark ages. Decided to finally join the conversation. I was born in June of 94, and my brother's initials are MSG. We've been season ticket holders since '99, so one could say the Knicks run in the family. I know I'm a young poster, but I'm passionate as hell about this team and I can't wait to get to know all you guys better!
    Welcome aboard!!

vCash
    Hey guys I am a new to the board! Been reading for years though.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast