Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Hey everyone,

I have been an avid reader of the Knicks forum on here for the last several years. This is the first place I always come to for my NYK information, news, etc. Seriously, you guys are awesome. I love reading the NYK news and stuff on here and following the game posts. I live in LA, and am a BIG TIME Laker hater. I have been a Knick fan since 1992, when I was 13 years old. I bleed orange and blue and have the scars to prove it between the annual heartbreakers in the 90's to our decade of misery prior to signing Stat. Despit all the tough times, my Knick loyalty has never waivered and it never will. I will die a Knick fan. This season has been a blast so far considering our outstanding start. I look forward to butting heads with Miami in the ECF this year hopefully.

My favorite Knick ever is Patrick Ewing. Patrick is actually my all time favorite pro athlete in any sport.
    Favorite current Knick is Melo.
    Favorite moment as a Knick fan, without question, Allan Houston's buzzer beating game and series winner against Miami in Game 5 of the '99 playoffs, and the amazing Finals run that ensued thereafter.

Bandwagon Laker fans clown on me in LA saying my team hasn't done anything in ages when I boast about my NYK love, but the way I look at it is, it's not all about the rings, but it's about loyalty to your squad, and sticking with them through thick and thin, for better or worse. Proud Knick fan here guys. That will never change. NYK 4 LIFE!!
    Last edited by NYK4Life81; 11-18-2012 at 01:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK4Life81 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have been an avid reader of the Knicks forum on here for the last several years. This is the first place I always come to for my NYK information, news, etc. Seriously, you guys are awesome. I love reading the NYK news and stuff on here and following the game posts. I live in LA, and am a BIG TIME Laker hater. I have been a Knick fan since 1992, when I was 13 years old. I bleed orange and blue and have the scars to prove it between the annual heartbreakers in the 90's to our decade of misery prior to signing Stat. Despit all the tough times, my Knick loyalty has never waivered and it never will. I will die a Knick fan. This season has been a blast so far considering our outstanding start. I look forward to butting heads with Miami in the ECF this year hopefully.

My favorite Knick ever is Patrick Ewing. Patrick is actually my all time favorite pro athlete in any sport.
    Favorite moment as a Knick fan, without question, Allan Houston's buzzer beating game and series winner against Miami in Game 5 of the '99 playoffs, and the amazing Finals run that ensued thereafter.

Bandwagon Laker fans clown on me in LA saying my team hasn't done anything in ages when I boast about my NYK love, but the way I look at it is, it's not all about the rings, but it's about loyalty to your squad, and sticking with them through thick and thin, for better or worse. Proud Knick fan here guys. That will never change. NYK 4 LIFE!!
    Great forum, great posters, welcome

vCash
    Ya know ive never introduced myself in all this time I've Been a Knick fan since June 11 1984, favorite Knick is John Starks. Love check out the PSD forums ever once in a while cause it always entertaining to see Fans yell at each other lol.

I grew up a basketball fan, played PG for Farmingdale University, been made fun of for not jumping ship from the Knicks FOREVER!!! But real fans stand by thier team in the good and bad and its great to believe the good times are final back upon us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK4Life81 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Good stuff. First game I ever went to was Knicks vs Lakers IN LA during Kobe's rookie year. Eddie Jones was starting SG and Kobe couldn't get off the bench. Knicks won the game in 2OT, I was probably like 9 or 10 years old at the time but I remember it plain as day, there was a lady usher from NY who was going bananas with me and my fam when the Knicks won, probably the only Knick fans in the place from what I remember.

Good times.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...702230LAL.html

vCash

New Knick Fans Introduce Yourselves!!!

Wat up everyone! I've been postin here and there but i haven't done this.
    Huge knick fan obv. Living in Florida for the past 10 yrs. Oddly enough I have never been to the garden to see the Knicks, yes I kno this is horrible! I have been to several knick games in Orlando tho( our second home) and its always at least 60- 40 in there rootin for the Knicks which is awesome. Anyways that's it ez

vCash
    Hello guys,

i'm a french guy coming to NYC for christmas and i plan to go to the MSG (obviously).
    Can you tell me is the view is good on section 208 or 226/227 something like that.
    It's quite difficult for me to imagine what it look like.
    Thanks for all informations you can provide me.

I was expecting another team than the wolves...but we'll see

vCash
    Question to all you true Knicks fans...

Does Andrew32 even post here? Or does he simply have an avatar of the Knicks but isn't even a Knicks fan and nor does he know anything about the Knicks?

Because it seems he's posting more in the Lakers forum and in every Kobe related thread in the NBA Forum and Lakers forum rather than commenting on any Knicks threads in the NBA Forums.

Just something that myself and a few others have noticed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post

Does Andrew32 even post here? Or does he simply have an avatar of the Knicks but isn't even a Knicks fan and nor does he know anything about the Knicks?

Because it seems he's posting more in the Lakers forum and in every Kobe related thread in the NBA Forum and Lakers forum rather than commenting on any Knicks threads in the NBA Forums.

I haven't seen him in weeks.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Salute to all the new posters...haven't been on here much like I used to but I'm going to try to get acquainted with you all...

vCash
    What's up guys.. I've been a PSD member since 2008 but never really posted much.. I'm 21 years old and a die hard Knicks fan.. Been a fan since the Allan Houston days. Rode with the team through the good and bad. Mostly bad up until this year.. Never been so pumped for Knicks games in my lifetime. Hope to be posting here more often throughout the season. LETS GO KNICKS!!
    NYK
    NYJ
    NYM
    NYR
    DUKE
    UGA

vCash
    Whats up fellow Knicks fans. Im not a new fan (been watching Knicks since Pat Ewing drafted). I first found this forum back in 2004 when trying to get info on the Jamal Crawford to the Knicks trade. Been on here just about everyday since. Love the NBA forum
    especially the Knicks forum and most of the posters are great. One question, where is NANDO?!? LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post

Never heard of him.

vCash
    Good morning everyone,

I've been lurking this site for a couple of weeks now and I have decided to join and post!...I am a die hard Knicks fan and I hope that we can continue at this pace on a quest for a title. I hope we beat BK tonight and send them a message! I am from BK but I stayed loyal to my Knicks!!!

GO NY GO NY GO!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    Good morning everyone,

I've been lurking this site for a couple of weeks now and I have decided to join and post!...I am a die hard Knicks fan and I hope that we can continue at this pace on a quest for a title. I hope we beat BK tonight and send them a message! I am from BK but I stayed loyal to my Knicks!!!

GO NY GO NY GO!!!!
    Yah man

step up have a beer and enjoy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Yah man

step up have a beer and enjoy
    tryna score some tickets before 7pm!

Knick fans gotta infiltrate Barclay's tonight and take away some of the homefield advantage!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast