Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    how long you've been a fan: prior to the 03-04 season when I got into the NBA. I remember that season when we had Mutombo, Keith Van Horn, Moochie Nooris, Charlie Ward, etc.
    Your favorite Knick currently: Tyson Chandler, love his defensive tenacity. He's nasty like Oakley was.
    your favorite Knick of All Time: H20, Allan Houston
    NY Giants
    NY Rangers
    NY Yankees
    Manchester United

vCash
    Hi all, I have just joined and I'm new to this forum.

Sadly I only just found this forum when searching Google for news on the Knicks. Why I've never seen this forum before, I don't know.

I'm a long-time Knicks fan. I was a Hornets fan back in the day when Larry Johnson was there (Grand Mama commercials got me). I switched to the Knicks when he did, then I became more of an Allan Houston fan.

I live and breathe basketball. It's my second religion.

My favourite player (active) is James Harden.
    My favourite player (all-time) is Allan Houston.
    My favourite player (Knicks) is Iman Shumpert.

I do follow my fellow countrymen, Linas Kleiza, Jonas Valančiūnas and Donatas Motiejūnas as I did with Šarūnas Marčiulionis, Arvydas Sabonis and of course my favourite, Šarūnas Jasikevičius, but I do, as a lot of you say, bleed the orange and blue.

If I do make regular postings here, as I plan, please forgive my English, as it is not 100%

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    vCash
    been on here for a while just never introduced myself formally that is..........but i figured i would change it up this year on the idea of changing the luck for us as knick fans. lol im superstitous.

I been a knicks fan since the late 80's.........
    My favorite knick currently is Melo.... He is also my favorite NBA Player.
    A close second fav knick player is Iman Shump.
    My Alltime knick fav player is probably H2O....

i was born to be a knick fan........ since i was born my dad was a knick fan so it was passed on to me and i been watching, even after he passed i continued to watch.
    Now i am borderline addicted lol arent we all.

I always come on here and check this site but hardly post just cause i never really have anything to say. But as of late we have alot of pessimistic (sorry for the spelling) fans that makes it real depressing to even view it.

Hopefully we have a successful season

I remember i was on this blog the nite we acquired melo and it was amazing i must have hit the refresh button until the mouse broke.

anyways as in my title........LETSGOKNICKS

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I've been a Knick fan ever since Patrick Ewing hit that 3pt shot in the corner to advance pass my beloved Larry Bird led Celtics in the 1991 playoffs.

I stumbled across this site looking for sports info. I just read everyone else post for a while before I responded. A guy by the name Sly Williams got me to repond...we got into a heated coversation about Eddie Curry. LOL...everytime I come to this forum I think about Sly...he brung out the debate in you but the passion he brought to this forum was like no other.

My all time favorite Knick- Patrick Ewing
    My current favorite Knick- Carmelo Anthony
    My all time favorite Knick moment- Larry Johnson 4 pt play.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 11-02-2012 at 03:25 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Been reading on this forum for about a yr now.Started reading the Knicks rumors and made my way to the forums... which I enjoyed very much. Took a look at other teams forums n surprised how much less activity is on theirs. Was going to signup a while ago n thought I'd sit back and enjoy others post but decided just to join in on the fun

Always been a Knicks/NBA fan since the 90's.I have to admit loved the Magic when they had penny (my fav player at the time), shaq Dennis Scott and them guys.Also liked the 97 Lakers when they had Eddie Jones Kobe coming the bench Van axel... Remember vhs recording All star game at Msg which needs to come back soon Remember the blue paint which needs to come back soon ... Remember Bulls vs the Lakers Knicks vs the Pacers...All in all just loved the sport as well as my home team. Ewing and Houston were my past favorite Knicks D.Lee Stat Melo are my more recent fav

MY best memory is Watching Melo drain the 3 point to tie and win vs Bulls Live @ Msg last season

Going to try n learn how to work my way around n put my 2 sense in things here n there go NY!

vCash
    Hi my name is Ray. I'm from Brooklyn but WILL NOT support the Nets solely for the fact that i have invested so much heartache, sweat, and some times tears, (and a couple broken remotes, cell phones, and walls haha).

I have been a Knick fan since I can remember. I'm 22 years old and basketball has been my favorite sport since I was 6 so I'll say since 1996

My favorite current Knick is Carmelo Anthony. He's been my favorite player since he got drafted and I followed him through his career at Cuse' also.

My favorite all time knick is Allan Houston. Just so many memories and big shots from when I was younger always made him my hero.

I always read the game threads but as a newbie to the board I wanted to introduce myself before I put my input in out of respect for the vets on the board. Trust me when I say I'm knowledgeable about the game but most importantly I'm a realist. Looking forward to some great times, and hopefully keeping the communal heartbreak through the games to a minimum.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I'm Dom, 23 from Brooklyn I've been a Knicks Fans for as long as I can remember. I've been to about 200 live games and try to make it out to 5-10 games every year.

Knicks Basketball is all I know I DESPISE all other teams but I do have favorite players that aren't on the Knicks.

Carmelo was my favorite Non-Knick and now that he's here he is my current favorite Knick. I hope he leads us to the promised land and retires a Knick!

All-Time favorite Knicks are Pat, Spree, H20, KT and Starks. I love Clyde but I unfortunately did'nt get to watch him play live.

All-Time favorite Knicks scrubs Moochie Norris, Jamison Brewer, Billy Walker, and Scott Brooks.

KnicksTape til the end Baby!

vCash
    I'm an Australian Knicks fan from Sydney. New here, obviously, but I've been reading this forum for a few years. I only joined to see if my handle was available, and to my surprise it was!!

#knickstape

Smith and Shumpert probably stand out from the rest, but I'm a fan of anybody that puts the New York jersey on!! Glad to see the old dogs, Camby and Thomas, back on the team. I'm loving what Kidd and Brewer are doing for us too..

4-0 is a great start, and I'm hoping we can continue to play great team ball, and keep on WINNING!!!

GO KNICKS!!!

vCash
    QLDer here.

Small world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #knickstape View Post
    I'm an Australian Knicks fan from Sydney. New here, obviously, but I've been reading this forum for a few years. I only joined to see if my handle was available, and to my surprise it was!!

#knickstape

Smith and Shumpert probably stand out from the rest, but I'm a fan of anybody that puts the New York jersey on!! Glad to see the old dogs, Camby and Thomas, back on the team. I'm loving what Kidd and Brewer are doing for us too..

4-0 is a great start, and I'm hoping we can continue to play great team ball, and keep on WINNING!!!

GO KNICKS!!!
    imm aussie too, coolangatta specifically, but grew up in blacktown, good to see some australian knicks fans on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OZknickerbocker View Post
    imm aussie too, coolangatta specifically, but grew up in blacktown, good to see some australian knicks fans on here.
    I work in Blacktown. Living in Windsor.

Been a Knicks fan for about 18 years. My neighbour was a massive Ewing fan, and he got me following them.

vCash
    Welcome guys!
    Future Ace

vCash
    I have been a Knicks fan since 2008 when I really started watching basketball I remember when the drafted gallo and Chris duhon had 22 asts in a game and when Wilson chandler dunked on McGee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Šaras View Post
    Hi all, I have just joined and I'm new to this forum.

Sadly I only just found this forum when searching Google for news on the Knicks. Why I've never seen this forum before, I don't know.

I'm a long-time Knicks fan. I was a Hornets fan back in the day when Larry Johnson was there (Grand Mama commercials got me). I switched to the Knicks when he did, then I became more of an Allan Houston fan.

I live and breathe basketball. It's my second religion.

My favourite player (active) is James Harden.
    My favourite player (all-time) is Allan Houston.
    My favourite player (Knicks) is Iman Shumpert.

I do follow my fellow countrymen, Linas Kleiza, Jonas Valančiūnas and Donatas Motiejūnas as I did with Šarūnas Marčiulionis, Arvydas Sabonis and of course my favourite, Šarūnas Jasikevičius, but I do, as a lot of you say, bleed the orange and blue.

If I do make regular postings here, as I plan, please forgive my English, as it is not 100%
    Labas brolis,

I just noticed you're from Lietuva. I'm half Lietuvos. I have family in Klaipeda, not sure what city you're from. I have a cousin who played LKL a few years back. He actually won the LKL 3 point shoot out a few times.

Anyway, good to see a fan from Lietuva here also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #knickstape View Post
    Labas brolis,

I just noticed you're from Lietuva. I'm half Lietuvos. I have family in Klaipeda, not sure what city you're from. I have a cousin who played LKL a few years back. He actually won the LKL 3 point shoot out a few times.

Anyway, good to see a fan from Lietuva here also.
    LABAS!!

I am living just out of Vilnius. LKL can not compare to NBA but we all love our basketball here.

Tell me please? You are living in Australia? Do you know of Matt Nielsen and Bradley Newly? They have both played for my Lietuvos Rytas, but more recently was Newly. Nielsen was a much better player though.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast