Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time.
    What's up everyone. Born and raised in Brooklyn and thus a knick fan! My current favorite knick is Amare because of his intensity he brings on the court, the many posters he has made by dunking on people and him being a pioneer to change the franchise. My favorite knick of all-time would have to be Ewing by default
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    been a knicks fan since 01 current favorite knick is iman shumpert i like the intensity he brings to our team and the defense that we've lacked for so long favorite knick of all time patrick ewing

vCash

Knicks till i die

Knicks fan since 94 Ewing, King and Walt Clyde Frasier

Love Melo and Stat i have no clue how far were getting with this roster im thinking eastern conference finals

Knicks Nets

vCash
    Been a fan since about 1959. Anyone remember Charlie Tyra, Ron Sobie, kenny Sears, jumping Johnny Green? Still watch everynight and love them.

vCash
    Knicks fan since 1994, lucky year to start following at a young age, even with the loss lol.

Favorite Knick of all time: Walt Clyde Frazier. Even though I haven't been able to watch too many of his games, the ones I've watched have been great. Especially loved when he owned Jerry West on both ends in the Finals.

Plus, best color commentator of ALL TIME!

Favorite Knick of today: Carmelo Anthony. I feel like he is greatly under appreciated by Knicks fans, much in the same way Ewing was in the 90's.

6. 10-04-2012, 12:49 AM
    Reason
    dup

vCash
    Hello! My name's Maichan & I've only been a knicks fan since 2010 (the gallo,felton,amare,chandler times) I know I may seem like a bandwagon fan compared to most of you but i swear I'm not! I was introduced to the Knicks by my boyfriend, and if only i had met him sooner i would've been a fan sooner! But trust me, ever since he showed me the knicks, my passion for them has grown so much I think i love them even more than he does now!

lol- My current favorite Knick is Carmelo Anthony, and Favorite Knick of all time as of now is Carmelo Anthony as well~
    I can't wait for our upcoming season, and I hope we will kick the Brooklyn Net's arse out of NY !

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maichan View Post
    Hello! My name's Maichan & I've only been a knicks fan since 2010 (the gallo,felton,amare,chandler times) I know I may seem like a bandwagon fan compared to most of you but i swear I'm not! I was introduced to the Knicks by my boyfriend, and if only i had met him sooner i would've been a fan sooner! But trust me, ever since he showed me the knicks, my passion for them has grown so much I think i love them even more than he does now!

lol- My current favorite Knick is Carmelo Anthony, and Favorite Knick of all time as of now is Carmelo Anthony as well~
    I can't wait for our upcoming season, and I hope we will kick the Brooklyn Net's arse out of NY !

always great to hear from Maichan and the great sigs she shares

Must be close to the first preseason game

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    always great to hear from Maichan and the great sigs she shares

Must be close to the first preseason game
    lol- hi stilla! Yeah you know Knicks are gonna be back soon when you spot Maichan snooping around forum ^____^ i miss them so much i cant wait for the upcoming season!!

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    hello my name is Bill ..Been a fan since the 80's... love Bernard King, Marvin Webster, and Micheal Ray.....than came the 90's and the pain of being soooo close..Ewing, Starks, Mason and Oakley(favs) just made me be such a huge follower ........I think my love for the game is there, I just hope with the guys we have we can go out on that run.....lets play together and make this happen!!!!

vCash
    @alanhahn: Of the fringe players, Chris Copeland is having an impressive day. #Knicks

@Al_Iannazzone: In the scrimmage we've seen, JR Smith is with the second unit. Mychel Thompson is with the starters.

The Future

vCash
    Been a Knickstape# advocate since 1982 and one of the originals on this forum....

Favorite Knicks ... King, Mason, Starks, Spree, LJ and my youngsta Shump !

I also love Camby for coming home. I wish we could win a chip for him this year because if he is healthy, he is going to bring his hardhat on the court.

Welcome new posters, just hope your not of the bandwagon tribe, meaning you hate the Heat, know the Celtics are overcooked, most Bulls fans are searching for a new home because they will suck without D.Rose and Knicks were next in line for greatness.

Just saying :I

vCash
    Yoo SiCk-N-TwiSTed here...i been a knicks fan since late 90s..although i kinda grew away from basketball during the jamal crawford years nd then marbury nd them..but i got back into it wen amare came ova..i really liked that young team we had with amare gallo ill will felton nd fields..and even mozzy lol..

My favorite current knick would be Iman shumpert..i love the defense this kid brings and he just has that confidence/cocky personality on the court of a future star..hopes he comes back healthy nd continues to improve this year..

I also like Melo..we all kno wat he can do..but i am really pulling for amare to come back strong nd returns to the amare we saw in his first year with the knicks..

Cant wait til the season starts guys..i hope we destroy BK nd show them whos really kings of NY

vCash
    June 18, 1985 was the day I became a knick fan..

If you know that date then you know my favorite knick of all time is Ewing, then Starks and Oakley.
    Iman shumpert would be current favorite knick
    find some discipline and work ethic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Welcome to the our forum. The New York Knick Forum. One of the well respected Forums.
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time. You are here for the same reason we are here. A love for this wonderful Franchise bestowed on us since the 1940's.
    Once You get 100 posts, you will be able to make a Signature Photo (the picture made under our coments). Sometimes you will be able to recieve Sigs from a knick fan named YashBoone. Our Moderators are 29$Jersey, PC521 and Still a Fan. Possibly the best Knick fans here. Thank You, and Congratulations.
    come on

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    come on
    Well, what am i suppose to say to them?

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast