Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Fav moment is when Houston beat Miami and when LJ hit that four point play,. I so want Shumphert to come back and be Sprewell 2.0. Fav Knick is currently Amare and Shumphert with Novak and ofcourse Melo. I just hope we get a suprise player like White and Inhope we get Barbosa, Amundson, Green or someone decent with the vet min.

vCash
    Knick fan since 95.
    OFFSEASON MOVES: B+

What I am most upset about this offseason was the departure of J Lin. I cannot remember a PG on the Knicks since i started watching them with as good court vision as he had which is what we are lacking. Not too mention clutch and overall game this kid had. He broke records, won games, beat teams he wasn't suppose to. And this was all done without a training camp and after called upon randomly to take over a team in the middle of a season. ALL IT TOOK FROM THE FO WAS AN OFFER. JUST LIKE THE REYES DEAL.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

vCash
    knicks 4 life baby

vCash
    Lin is gone, don't turn another thread into a I miss Lin thread.
    LETS GOOOO KNICKS!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    late on this thread but I've been a member for a few years and forgot my password. Always kept my eyes on this forum though. Born a fan, only 19 but witnessed LJ's 4-point play.

Landry Fields traded back from Toronto to the New York . . .Modell's in Manhattan where he's currently averaging 3 annoying customer blocks, just 10 sob story filled sales, and 1 write up per shift. Landry is shooting a career high 40% in the trash can from behind the desk in the break room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyfromNeptune View Post
    I love all these responses. It makes me so happy that we're all in this together this year for good or for bad.

We are the most dedicated fans on these forums.

We should definitely make a Facebook group for Knicks PSD Posters.
    I don't know if I'm ready to see what you guys actually look like

vCash
    Hey what's up guys! Long time knick fan here. My favorite knick would have to be Ewing or Oakley and been a fan since 1990. Go Knicks

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Kinda embarassed... but, Been a Knick fan since Melo became a Knick. Carmelo has been my favorite player since Iverson stopped playin. My loyalty will never be questioned, I love this team, and support this squad 100%; I think most of y'all know me by now, and have accepted me. I enjoy talkin to most of y'all lol.

vCash
    [/QUOTE]I don't know if I'm ready to see what you guys actually look like [/QUOTE]

Scary

vCash
    Hello everyone!

I am KnicksFan4Years and I have been a Knicks fan for years.

That is all my lawyer said I am allowed to say.

vCash
    What's up, I have been a Knicks fan since 04 and I feel like all the bull that we Knicks fans went through will be worth it. We have yet to see the best out of Stat and Melo.

vCash

Talking Knick Fan for over 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by starvingknick View Post
    Welcome to the our forum. The New York Knick Forum. One of the well respected Forums.
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time. You are here for the same reason we are here. A love for this wonderful Franchise bestowed on us since the 1940's.
    Once You get 100 posts, you will be able to make a Signature Photo (the picture made under our coments). Sometimes you will be able to recieve Sigs from a knick fan named YashBoone. Our Moderators are 29$Jersey, PC521 and Still a Fan. Possibly the best Knick fans here. Thank You, and Congratulations.
    Fuddrucka
    Fanhood: been a fan since the Knicks came back on Boston from being down 0-2 and won the next 3 including game 5 in Boston, 1989-1990 season

Favorite Knick Currently: Melo

Favorite Knick of All Time: Ewing

vCash
    Been a Knicks fan since 1997, brothers a Kobe fan so that makes my favourite Knick of all time Chris childs, good punch.
    I've stuck through thick and thin and am still as passionate as I was as a kid
    Melo was my favourite player since before he entered the league, always dreamt of him coming here so that makes him my favourite current player
    I've followed this forum for around a year, and this would be my first post great emoticon, couldn't wait to use it in context, but will....

vCash
    Long time member, infrequent contributor. I've been living in SoCal for over 24 years now, but grew up in Upstate NY (Plattsburg area), practically in Canada. I've been following the Knicks since the Ewing days.

My other fav teams:

New York Yankees
    Buffalo Bills
    Buffalo Sabres
    Anaheim Angels (sorry can't say LA)
    Anaheim Ducks

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast