Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    ^ahhhhh those where the days.... Tv with no remote... Just a knob
    Knob? Wow you were well off... we had pliers!!! haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyOne View Post
    Knob? Wow you were well off... we had pliers!!! haha.
    Lol,

I remeber after the knob we had this slider box. You had to get up and slide it to the channel you wanted

http://theoldcatvequipmentmuseum.org...handler--1.JPG

vCash
    Parents moved here from Iran. My dad loved the game of basketball the moment he first saw it in 89' and became a die hard knick fan living in the city. i've been raised in a knick household and been bleeding orange and blue for 16 years since i was in bron in 96 too young to see the '99 run but i've watched highlights. i've grown up in the awful isiah/danton'i era but i'm excited with the team we have now! my favorite knicks right now is shump i absolutley love him. favorite knick of all time has to be Houston (considering i havent watched anyone earlier than 96'). lets end this 40 year drought. bring the title back to NYC!

vCash
    Knicks fan since 84...favorite knick of all time is Patrick Ewing, loved that Jumper from the corner..favorite Knick moment... John Starks "The Dunk" ...Current favorite Knick..Of course Melo! best talent we have had since Patrick...I once owned a a blue Mustang with orange interior, I love my Knicks the way I love my Yanks...Knicks fan until I sleep forever.
    Long Live Dave Checketts!

vCash
    Are we going to Have a mock Soon? sorry Off-Topic but i wanna be in one so bad lol

vCash
    Originally a Magic Johnson and Dr. J fan so by virtue watched the Lakers and Sixers and developed my dislike for the Celtics this way.

I was a big Georgetown fan too so...

My father was a Knicks fan and by '84 he had me watching Knicks games pretty regularly... so when the Knicks drafted Patrick Ewing it was natural that I started watchng the Knicks almost exclusively and lost interest in Sixers (Dr J was getting old anyway) and then the Lakers (Interest died when Magic retired).

So from about 84-85 I became a Knicks fan.

My favorite player is Patrick Ewing. My second favorite Alan Houston. But Derek Harper is a close 3rd. I've got a laundry list of others that I have loved through the years.

Disliked Randolph and Marbury and eventually Curry.

My current favorite is Melo. I think eventually Melo will become my favorite Knick of all time.

2 of the most memorable moments for me are Trent Tucker and his 3pt with less than a second on the clock and Starks dunking on Jordan.

I have been a member of this board since the dark days of Isiah back in 2007, though since I moved to Japan for a couple of years in the middle, for a while (though I read posts daily) I didn't post very often.
    Last edited by oballers; 08-07-2012 at 08:51 PM.

vCash
    love these answers

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Growing up in NY, there was a big Georgetown craze in 82-84. It was all about Patrick, then the Knicks actually got him. I've been a Knick fan since.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    knicks since 1996 favorite player allan Houston favorite player now is shumpert iloved basketball since my father taught me the game this is my favorite sport.

vCash
    What's good! I been a Knicks fan since the early 90s. My favorite Knicks Melo Shump and Tyson. All time favorites Ewing and Starks. Blue and orange allday!

11. 08-10-2012, 12:26 AM
    Reason
    duplicate user

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Growing up in NY, there was a big Georgetown craze in 82-84. It was all about Patrick, then the Knicks actually got him. I've been a Knick fan since.
    SMH, and he lost to that fuxking villanova team.. They were all drugged up.

vCash
    I love all these responses. It makes me so happy that we're all in this together this year for good or for bad.

We are the most dedicated fans on these forums.

We should definitely make a Facebook group for Knicks PSD Posters.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyfromNeptune View Post
    I love all these responses. It makes me so happy that we're all in this together this year for good or for bad.

We are the most dedicated fans on these forums.

We should definitely make a Facebook group for Knicks PSD Posters.
    that's sounds good.I like that idea.

vCash
    Thats not a bad idea^... I would set it up but I'm too busy to be responsible for it.... Someone start it up and lets us all know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnIckFaN.2883 View Post
    that's sounds good.I like that idea.
    Yeah, do this!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast