Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    To the people signing up in 2012.....welcome to our fourm.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    ^Preach. And get ready for KnicksDynasty. Someone here needs to create an All Knick website.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    To the people signing up in 2012.....welcome to our fourm.
    Thanks Crome, took the words right off my keyboard.

Lots of new members, welcome aboard.

Fan since 1968-1969, I was 10. Clyde is the man. The trade for Debuss, sending well known Walt Bellamy turned our Franchise around at the time.

Fans think the Dolan decade was bad, well believe me it was worse after our glory years, thats what happens with one bad decision, and that was trading Ewings' expiring for a bunch of below average players with bad long contracts.

Now its our time again, so I'm pumped for this season.

I remember as a kid talking to Clyde before a game, and he was preaching, go figure lol............he said you kids want to be good players learn to use your left hand if your righty and vice a versa. He said do everything with your weak hand, brush your teeth, eat, shake hands.

I took those words to heart and did everything lefty which made me a pretty good PG. But it took my skills as a LaCrosse player to amazing heights, County records, and full college scholarship room and board.

I'll never forget that 43 years later, and I've preached it oh so many times to young athletes.

After Clyde, no doubt BK was truly King with me, special player on and off the court, Sprewell, Harper (even thought short time, and should have an MVP ring), Gallo and now I love what Shump brings and where this kid can go, and I wasn't happy about the Melo trade early on, but unlike some I really feel we will go where he takes us.

So its 2012, and after suffering over a decade, it's the Knicks time again,

Go Knicks!

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Lol its Funny My Best Memory of see'ing a Knick player was like January. I met Melo at Foodtown, He's a pretty chill guy.

vCash
    Been a knicks fan since 85...favorite knicks moment... the Miami brawl....favorite knicks player..Alan Houston..I'll tell you why...after a knicks game against the hawks I use to hang out in front of team parking tunnel
    and I saw Alan Houston's suv window up but you could see him still I ran to catch up to him at the 8th Ave light and he rolled his window down ..
    I asked him to sign my Jersey and he said to me " what's your name young man I said Anthony.. he said I'll give you something better than a signature..
    then he prayed for me and his wife drove him off....lol...I was like wtf??? But it was cool.

vCash
    Wow, I am loving this forum. I am fighting off heat fans everyday at my job and it feels splendid to read positive uplifting comments about the Knicks! It's great to see names like Sparrow, Childs, and some of the lesser known Knicks. Fantastic!

vCash
    Knicks fan since the first day I was born 1988. Favorite knick now is that man on my sig all time Lfavorite will probably be tyson chandler for now though probably Charles oakley

Knicks Are Back

vCash
    I've been a Knick fan since the late 80's. I remember watching the game winnining 4pt play. By Trent Tucker. First favorite Knick was Johnny Newman, dude would try and dunk on anyone. I remember him dunking on the tallest player in the league at that time Manute Bol. Boy was that guy ugly! After Newman, my favorite Knick was Rod Strickland. That guy had so many ways to lay up the ball in traffic. After him, my favorite Knick was Starks, he used to pump up the Garden like no other. And for everyone that didn't know, he was also a little like Jeremy Lin. He came into the league unnoticed, went to the CBA which was like the D league back then, and was found by Pat Riley and turned into a an all star. My favorite Knick of all time has to be Allan Houston. Dude had the sweetest looking jumper I've ever seen. Even to this day I've never seen such great form. I remember all the wars with Chicago and Miami. I remember the great story plot when we had to go against Riley and the Heat. How JVG was the pupil against the teacher, and Mourning against Ewing. I remember that fight that broke out in the playoffs against Miami with us up 3-2 going back home. Our players were suspended in alphabetical order for leaving the bench after P.J. Brown flipped Charlie Ward after he claimed the devoted man of god was trying to take out his knees during a rebound at the free throw line. That was the best team we had, we were loaded. I always thought that Riley being desperate, told P.J. Brown to do it on purpose knowing that the bad boy Knicks would come to their teammates rescue and come off the bench, costing us our best chance at a title. That's why it burned that much more to see Lebron go to the Heat with Riley back in 2010. Damn I hate the Heat! But I believe that it's our time now, I believe the Knicks are back for real and we will get our title if not a couple. I must say that I love this forum and appreciate all the other fans and their opinions. Have to give a special shout out to the mods Still a fan and 29 Jersey for helping this to be the best damn sports forum ever! I wake up in here, and I go to bed in here! PSD Knicks forum has become part of my life.

vCash
    Knicks fan since the 2000-2001 season. Sprewell was my favorite player of all time.

Currently, my favorite player is Shumpert.

vCash
    I have been down with the Knicks since "1986." I guess you can call it love at first sight. I was 15 years old at the time and one day while cleaning my room, I turned my dusty black and white zenith television with the hanger attached to the broken antenna to WOR channel 9. This was before ESPN and MSG and you could watch knicks games on the local network for free. I can't remember who they played that night but what I can remember is that they were down by double digits. At the time, I wasn't much of a basketball fan but It was Ewing's rookie season and I was curious about all of the hype. The Knicks made a valiant come back and won the game courtesy of the big fella. The anxiety and mounting tension leading up to the final buzzer was like basketball crack and I immediately became addicted to the orange and blue. Favorite Knick of all time: John starks. Favorite Knick moment Larry Johnson's 4 point play. Classic!

vCash
    ^ahhhhh those where the days.... Tv with no remote... Just a knob

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    Knicks fan since the 2000-2001 season. Sprewell was my favorite player of all time.

Currently, my favorite player is Shumpert.
    Haha nice such a coincidence those 2 are your favorite Knicks.

vCash
    I've been with this team since the late 80's. Had the fortune to watch the "bomb squad" play, saw Kiki play here a little bit past his prime (the guy was a monster in Denver in his early years,) and I saw the development and evolution of Patrick Ewing. What an unbelievable player he was and what great memories he provided for Knicks fans, especially in the early 90's with all those amazing playoff series against the Bulls and Pacers.

The current team is by far the most talented team assembled since the championship teams, at least on paper. I could only imagine how many rings Pat would've had if he actually had a few good players surrounding him in his prime (only really good player to play alongside Pat was Charles Oakley.)

vCash
    I'm 25 and have been a knick fan since i was born, Got bulled in Highschool for it but im good and proud. Also confident that we will be a force to mess with in this decade.

vCash
    What up all.... I've been a Knick fan since junior high school in 93' and loved them ever since. My favorite knick of all times... Its two. Sorry I can;t choose just one. One has gotta be Latrell (chokem down) Sprewell. Dude was a beast on both offense and defense. Yeah he blew my mind wit them rims that kept spinning too. And the second is Anthony (get out my way) Mason. haha My most favorite play .... Larry Johnson's 4 point play that gave Knicks a 2-1 lead in the 1999 Eastern Conf finals. That game will forever be in my memory. Awesome game. Hands down my favorite current Knick is "money" MELO... nuff said!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast