Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Been a knick fan since 1994 and I bleed blue and orange. My ex fav knick has to be sprewell and camby with a little taste of Anthony Mason and i love that my man camby is back! My current fav knicks has to be Melo. Cant wait for the upcoming season i belive we have alot to look foward too!

vCash
    KNICK fan since 94 the goat must be#33 but nowadays it's gotta be melo with Tyson and shump not far behind I think this seasOn is gonna depend on how well stat performs and I mos def feel like with the additions of Kidd,Felton,and camby that were gonna make a strong push for the gold def a top team in the nba in my opinion ,lets get it,go NY!

vCash
    Knick fan since '98 when I started watching basketball and went to MSG for All-Star Weekend that year. Current favorite Knick is Tyson Chandler because of his defense and All-Time favorite was Patrick Ewing.

vCash
    knicks fan since 94
    i miss the 90s with larry,ward,ewing,starks oakley, mason childs, i remeber that 4 point play like it was yersterday
    favorite player from then-charlie ward
    favorite player now-iman shumpert!

vCash
    Looks like we have some very Interesting people here on this Forum!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I've been a fan eversince 93 and my favorite current knick is melo, and my favorite player of all time is allan houston.houston's shot was so sweet back in the day.

vCash
    Nice the mods actually liked my idea to stick an introductory thread !

I've been a Knicks fan since my born day in 1993 and have been seriously following them since 2001.

My all time favorite player is Allan Houston. I still have the poster of him, Marcus Camby, and Kurt Thomas on my wall. My current favorite Knicks player is Jr Smith mostly because he once took his shoe off, autographed it, and talked to me. He's a really nice guy and lives only a town away from me!

My favorite Knicks moment was when Stephon Marbury hit the game winning shot on the Utah Jazz and when Danilo Gallinari out-dueled Carmelo Anthony.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Also, if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, my profile is here: http://www.facebook.com/andyroycebauer

and my Twitter is here: twitter.com/andyroycebauer . Follow me!
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Knick fan since 91...yes Pat "the rat" Riley years were some of the most heart stopping but enjoyable years to date. Would have been better if it wasnt for a certain person named Michael "f-in" Jordan. Favorite knick of all time PATRICK EWING!!! Wasnt as appreciated as he should have been...but watching knicks classic games on MSG, Ewing was dominat ...with not much supporting help. Least fav knick...this ones easy..Charles "please go back to clippers" Smith. Fav knick now MELO!!! he's gonna lead us to the promise land...GO NEW YORK... GO NEW YORK... GO!!!

vCash
    Ok, ill bite....

Guess you can say I have been a knicks fan since I was born, just like most here.

I was introduced to them somewhere in the late 80's when I was a kid, watching games with my uncles. But I was too young to really care or know what was going on

But, I personally have been watching them coherently, on my own since probably '93 or '94.

My favorite knick right now is stat. really pulling for him to bounce back and have a great season.

Of all time, without question is EWING....when I first started watching seriously, Ewing was the embodiment of knick basketball, and the best player on the team.
    My earliest Knick memory was my uncle taking me to the garden to see a knicks bulls game when I was probably 6 or 7 and hearing Ewing get introduced at the garden was what made me fall in love. There was nothing like it.

On some level, that moment is probably what keeps me around when times get tough.

vCash
    Been a fan since around 97-98 and always loved the Knicks and always will. Favorite Knick was Latrell Sprewell and JVG is my favorite coach. Watched all the fights in the Knicks Heat rivalry and of course Knicks and Pacers. I liked Ewing but I only saw him towards the end of his career but he was still getting **** done...too bad for the injuries he had also when we made our Finals run in 2000.

My best memory was watching LJ's 4 point play. Man I was jumping up and down like crazy during that game... *does LJ arm gesture*

The game has changed so much since then but I will be glad to bring back DE-FENSE back to MSG .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyfromNeptune View Post
    Nice the mods actually liked my idea to stick an introductory thread !

I've been a Knicks fan since my born day in 1993 and have been seriously following them since 2001.

My all time favorite player is Allan Houston. I still have the poster of him, Marcus Camby, and Kurt Thomas on my wall. My current favorite Knicks player is Jr Smith mostly because he once took his shoe off, autographed it, and talked to me. He's a really nice guy and lives only a town away from me!

My favorite Knicks moment was when Stephon Marbury hit the game winning shot on the Utah Jazz and when Danilo Gallinari out-dueled Carmelo Anthony.
    Youre welcome.

vCash
    I'll take a crack at this myself.
    ive been a fan since i was born, my favorite Knickerbockers of all time are Bernard King and Walt Fraizer, even though i was not alive to see them play, lol. My favorite current Knick is Iman Shumpert, i am starving for a championship so GO NY!GO NY GO!!!!

vCash
    I've been a fan for my whole life ! Born 92 and watched them ever since,
    i live in an all sports home, everyone in my house are knick fans and knick fans only, we do not believe in representing other teams, cause we feel you should only devote yourself to one, that's a true fan, and its as simple as that.

Favorite knick is carmelo Anthony of course, and we met a couple times.
    Back then i would say the whole knicks team, why cause they played team ball,
    it didn't matter who was the star cause they all played like champs but still fell short !

And i feel like its happening again with our current roster,
    Knick fan till the world ends, and even after in heaven ima still be one !

vCash
    Been a fan since early 70's, yes i'm old, favorite Knick of all-time Walt Clyde Frazier, favorite current Knick, I'm gonna hear alot about this......Stat.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast