Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala'sBooty View Post
    Hey guys I am a new to the board! Been reading for years though.
    Your username is hilarious...

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    New to the board as well... been reading for years as well. Figured it was time to make an account so I could post (always wanted to but was too lazy lol...yes, that lazy). Been a Knicks fan since 91... started rooted from them as the underdogs against the Bulls. Everyone had the Bulls sweeping them and the Knicks gave them a run for their money. Fell in love w/ their hustle, heart and grit. One day I'll post a picture of all my Knicks hats (over 30) and my garage wall full of my posters, jerseys, and starting lineup figures.

ps... even though I got dissed by Patrick Ewing at the Bellagio in Vegas (asked him for a picture, he said "No") a few years ago... I still remain a Knicks fan haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknick821 View Post
    New to the board as well... been reading for years as well. Figured it was time to make an account so I could post (always wanted to but was too lazy lol...yes, that lazy). Been a Knicks fan since 91... started rooted from them as the underdogs against the Bulls. Everyone had the Bulls sweeping them and the Knicks gave them a run for their money. Fell in love w/ their hustle, heart and grit. One day I'll post a picture of all my Knicks hats (over 30) and my garage wall full of my posters, jerseys, and starting lineup figures.

ps... even though I got dissed by Patrick Ewing at the Bellagio in Vegas (asked him for a picture, he said "No") a few years ago... I still remain a Knicks fan haha
    Welcome to the forum. You can't really blame Ewing for not wanting to take a pic with you. Put yourself in his shoes. If you looked like that you'd be camera shy also!!

vCash
    I'm new to prosportsdaily ... Been a knicks fan my entire life and have been following this forum for the last couple of years.. Figured I'd join now to get in on some conversations being that the wait for the London game has been excruciatingly long...hyped for shumps return tomorrow #GOKNICKS !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You can't really blame Ewing for not wanting to take a pic with you. Put yourself in his shoes. If you looked like that you'd be camera shy also!!
    Totally read that wrong at first, but now editing my post haha. Yeah, he is so goofy looking in person... he was wearing these Jeans that looked like highwaters cause he's so tall. His legs are so damn long... just looks weird haha.

off topic, but... it's almost 21 Shump Street time!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by nyknick821; 01-17-2013 at 08:10 AM.

vCash
    Im Mr_Badman,
    The President of Knowlegde Truth and Common sense.

Im a born again knicks fan
    The Knicks are the only NBA club I have ever been a fan f

But that Donnie and Mike show

It was hard It was hard

I almost gave up.

Thanks to The Great MELO for getting rid of those bums and fixing the damage they were doing to the team.

I can appreciate basketball again. And there is no basket ball better than Knicks basketball

Knick Power

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_badman View Post
    Im Mr_Badman,

It was hard It was hard

I almost gave up.

Thanks to The Great MELO for getting rid of those bums and fixing the damage they were doing to the team.

I can appreciate basketball again. And there is no basket ball better than Knicks basketball

Knick Power
    Welcome back

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    LOL, how BadMan posting in the welcome thread???

Who's next Sly???
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Im Mr_Badman,

It was hard It was hard

I almost gave up.

Knick Power
    cant agree more wit cha!!!!! doring da isiah years, i pretty much stop watching. wat da knicks were doing was an insalt to my b-ball senses....it really did look hopelesss, thanks zeke......been a knick fan since 85 & always died with this team. from CHARLES SMITH GAME 5, to starks 2 for 18, to da missed finger roll. i really hope & wish we can pull this off....i just dont wanna get myself all hyped up & then fall hard, but i guess thats wat makes me a fan!!! i really do believe da knicks have a good 2-3 year window here to get this damn chip already go knicks always!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I dont think there is a Knick that I hte more than Charles Smith.

And there really are a lot of really good choices

vCash
    I dont think there is a Knick that I hte more than Charles Smith.

And there really are a lot of really good choices
    yeah?? how about a five of... smith, chirs dejoun( he really annoyed me:cry, greg anthony( couldnt hit a jumper, but sure could fight with a suit on), if u go back, trent tucker (he just made me sick four sum reason:cry & gerald wilkins,(mainly cause he wasnt his brother)

vCash
    What's up PSD. I spend my time mostly in tw Raider forum and usually just read the Knicks comments. But decided to start posting.

I got most of my laughs out from last season when "fans" wanted to get rid of a top 10 player in melo and keeping it Stats team. I told them to just wait.

But other then that Felton's return is highly anticipated for me. And anyone when Sheed is expected back? Because call me crazy but his presents had are D playing great and since he's been out we've slipped up a bit defensively. With that said lets get back on track boys. I wanna be in manhattan come parade day

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910