Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash
    Hey everyone,

I have been an avid reader of the Knicks forum on here for the last several years. This is the first place I always come to for my NYK information, news, etc. Seriously, you guys are awesome. I love reading the NYK news and stuff on here and following the game posts. I live in LA, and am a BIG TIME Laker hater. I have been a Knick fan since 1992, when I was 13 years old. I bleed orange and blue and have the scars to prove it between the annual heartbreakers in the 90's to our decade of misery prior to signing Stat. Despit all the tough times, my Knick loyalty has never waivered and it never will. I will die a Knick fan. This season has been a blast so far considering our outstanding start. I look forward to butting heads with Miami in the ECF this year hopefully.

My favorite Knick ever is Patrick Ewing. Patrick is actually my all time favorite pro athlete in any sport.
    Favorite current Knick is Melo.
    Favorite moment as a Knick fan, without question, Allan Houston's buzzer beating game and series winner against Miami in Game 5 of the '99 playoffs, and the amazing Finals run that ensued thereafter.

Bandwagon Laker fans clown on me in LA saying my team hasn't done anything in ages when I boast about my NYK love, but the way I look at it is, it's not all about the rings, but it's about loyalty to your squad, and sticking with them through thick and thin, for better or worse. Proud Knick fan here guys. That will never change. NYK 4 LIFE!!
    Last edited by NYK4Life81; 11-18-2012 at 02:28 AM.