Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

New Knick Fans Introduce Yourselves!!!

Welcome to the our forum. The New York Knick Forum. One of the well respected Forums.
    Please introduce yourself, how long you've been a fan, Your favorite Knick currently, and your favorite Knick of All Time. You are here for the same reason we are here. A love for this wonderful Franchise bestowed on us since the 1940's.
    Once You get 100 posts, you will be able to make a Signature Photo (the picture made under our coments). Sometimes you will be able to recieve Sigs from a knick fan named YashBoone. Our Moderators are 29$Jersey, PC521 and Still a Fan. Possibly the best Knick fans here. Thank You, and Congratulations.
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 07-27-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Forgot PC

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Knicks fan since '94. i bleed orange & blue. My current favorite knick is the MELO-MAN. my favorite knick of all time is starks (Jamal Crowford would be second). i almost cried when we traded him.
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Knicks fan since mid 80s. Been reading this forum for a few years, just lurking- its where I usually go to read about the Knicks. Favorite all time Knick- probably Spree. Loved Oakley too. Least favorite knick ever- Charles Smith. Favorite current knick- definitely Melo. Sometimes I think some peeps aren't gonna realize what a great player we had until he's gone. We Knicks fans usually appreciate our greats more in hindsight than we do when they're on the roster. we did it with Ewing, we did it with King, we are doing it with Melo

vCash
    Die hard knick fan since 99. I remember being laughed at when I used to tell people I was a knick fan. But that never stopped me from cheering for my team. Favorite knick right now is Chandler. Never takes a night off. Always comes to play.

vCash
    Been a Knicks fan since '94. I grew up in Jamaica and since Ewing is Jamaican-born, the Knicks' run to the Finals that year got a fair bit of coverage. Starks was my favourite player through those early years, though I came to love Houston, Oakley, Camby, Ward and Latrell. Right now, I'm just stoked that Camby's back. The entire team still feels a bit new to me, so I'll stick with what I know.

vCash
    Knicks Fan since 02'. One of the youngest posters on here. It's an honor to post in the best forum. Everyone in this forum knows every little thing there is to know about the Knicks. Favorite Knick Is Carmelo,Favorite Knick moment is Melo's two big 3's against the Bulls and David Lee with The tip in with 0.1 sec!. I respect everyone in this forum and thier opnions.

vCash
    Knick Fan from 82(birth) Cried when we lost against the Rockets in the finals. Glad we got great players. Ewing was my favorite even had is ugly sneakers hahaha. Amare and Melo are my Favorite players
    http://www.unscriptedent.com Radio Play Mixtape release Friday Oct. 29 Follow me on Twitter @legacy4eva For more info hit me up

vCash
    I've been a Knickerbocker since 92. I remember just starting to get very interested in basketball then and my two favorite teams were the Magic and the Knicks. I decided I would give the Knicks my undying loyalty back then. There has been a lot of heartache since then, Charles Smith choking away those lay ups against the bulls in 93, losing to the filthy heat in 97, getting knocked out of the playoffs by the raptors in 02, and just about every season from 03-10. But we are still here. Favorite historical Knick is Clyde the Glide and current fav is Melo.

vCash

Smile Hello all

I've been a knick fan since the days where sparrow and tucker shared the backcourt. Charles Oakley was my favorite knick by far....he was the cornerstone of our toughness. I am a die hard knick fan and enjoyed reading the posts here....looking forward to sharing some in depth and meaningful dialogue concerning the knicks. Oh! and current favorite is Melo hands down....best scorer in the league
    Last edited by neptune20; 07-28-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: forgot current fav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ View Post
    Knicks fan since mid 80s. Been reading this forum for a few years, just lurking- its where I usually go to read about the Knicks. Favorite all time Knick- probably Spree. Loved Oakley too. Least favorite knick ever- Charles Smith. Favorite current knick- definitely Melo. Sometimes I think some peeps aren't gonna realize what a great player we had until he's gone. We Knicks fans usually appreciate our greats more in hindsight than we do when they're on the roster. we did it with Ewing, we did it with King, we are doing it with Melo
    the problem is that a lot of fans expect these greats to bring them a title. Ewing got us to the finals twice in the 90's. If it wasn't for Jordan, he WOULD HAVE brought us a title at at least 4 finals' appearences.

So yeah, problem is that once we have those greats, we expect them to bring us a championship or nothing will be good enough.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mikey28 View Post
    Die hard knick fan since 99. I remember being laughed at when I used to tell people I was a knick fan. But that never stopped me from cheering for my team. Favorite knick right now is Chandler. Never takes a night off. Always comes to play.
    wow, can't imagine becoming a Knicks fan while they sucked crap because of Dolan's horrid moves in the 00's.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    the problem is that a lot of fans expect these greats to bring them a title. Ewing got us to the finals twice in the 90's. If it wasn't for Jordan, he WOULD HAVE brought us a title at at least 4 finals' appearences.

So yeah, problem is that once we have those greats, we expect them to bring us a championship or nothing will be good enough.
    stop these people are new to the forum and are introducing themselves...

vCash
    That's the truth.

vCash
    will this guy be the next great knick fan? perhaps...

vCash
    been a Knicks fan since 94(when i started following basketball.)favorite knick of all time has gotta be Allan Houston...Ill never forget play offs 1999 game 5 against the heat when he scored the winning basket with .8 sec. on the clock...besides that my favorite knick moment was when chris childs punched kobe in the face...favorite current knick is Melo .

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast