Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    I wasn't aware only 8 year olds enjoyed Batman... :S but sure Lavy, another thing you say that doesn't make sense.
    I was wrong and you are right...I'll admit it...there are people in their 20's, 30's 40's and above that like Batman...strange fact...they all still live with their parents...have you seen the 40 year old virgin yet???

vCash
    I like batman and i dont live at home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Go back to Burke's first press conference with the team and then watch each one after that. You can find em all on YouTube! and on the Leafs site they're all there. If you watch those press conferences and then look at our team today you'll find that Burke hasn't done one 8th of what he's said. Maybe what he said was impossible to do.. I don't know. But the fact of the matter is that he said what he said and didn't deliver thus far.
    The CBA is holding Burke up. He's on the board, and he's American. Meaning he can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
    After the cba is resolved, u can bet your bottom dollar Burke makes his moves.

P.S. if the 2012-13 season is lost, all 30 teams will enter a draft lottery. Remember the yr Sidney Crosby was given to Pittsburgh!

vCash
    I think the leafs have the best shot at number 1 according too the pension plan puppets on twitter..thats if they do it the same way as last time when the season was lost

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    The Leafs would have a similar shot at winning that lottery as they did with the 2012 lottery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I was wrong and you are right...I'll admit it...there are people in their 20's, 30's 40's and above that like Batman...strange fact...they all still live with their parents...have you seen the 40 year old virgin yet???
    I'm 19, live on my own, am not a virgin, have have seen the "40-year old virgin" movie, AND i like batman... what else you got?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B BURKE View Post
    The CBA is holding Burke up. He's on the board, and he's American. Meaning he can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
    After the cba is resolved, u can bet your bottom dollar Burke makes his moves.

P.S. if the 2012-13 season is lost, all 30 teams will enter a draft lottery. Remember the yr Sidney Crosby was given to Pittsburgh!
    If this is true then there are a few teams that the nhl will give *cough* sorry will win by complete luck before the leafs get a chance. The top three (if the nhl has a say) have to be PHX, Nashville, and the NJD.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I'm 19, live on my own, am not a virgin, have have seen the "40-year old virgin" movie, AND i like batman... what else you got?
    I've never kissed a girl

vCash
    As much as I'd love to end up picking first overall next year in the MacKinnon draft to grab a good Bluenose boy, I certainly wouldn't want to sit through another year of no hockey. I think us and a couple other teams would have the same amount of balls in the lottery if that were to ever happen again. I forget which system they use to garner how many balls each team gets. I know we'd have the max because we've finished as a lottery team twice (used the pick once) and haven't made the playoffs since the last CBA. We'd have a great shot.

vCash
    Thats why i said what i said about the leafs having the best shot....depends on the system they use..though i didnt really know how the system works

vCash
    I am giving Bukre one more chance, one more. If he doesn't make some serious moves to this team after the new CBA is signed i am done with him. If we go into the season with Remier and Scrivens we are in serious trouble. We simply can not ice this team and think we are going to be any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Thats why i said what i said about the leafs having the best shot....depends on the system they use..though i didnt really know how the system works
    The thing that I always have in the back of my head is that if we ever by some miracle landed that #1 overall pick this coming draft there's two guys that are going 1-2 and that's MacKinnon and Seth Jones. MacKinnon is the centre we've been wanting forever and Jones is an American defencemen. I'd bet my mortage that Burke would take Jones.

vCash
    Hahahaha oh ye of little faith ..he will get fired by then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Yeah Lavy gets real intimate when talking about Burke... I swear they knew each other in a past life and he was Burke's *****.

Anyways, (Just Kidding Lavy) I agree with Optimized I think that the CBA talks and of course the Olympic games are holding down some trades. I mean that could just be me looking for an excuse to back sorry Burke's *** for not making trades but it does come into play.

If the Leafs really do go into next season with Scrivens and Reimer... just writing it makes me quiver thats real depressing looking. No disrespect to both young kids but they won't get you into the playoffs against teams with Lundqvist, Miller, Rask, Price, Ward etc. etc. etc.
    "OF COURSE" the olympics are holding down some trades...........I mean "OF COURSE" they are. What GM can do anything when the 100 metre free style is going on???

vCash
    Gms have cell phones..anyone who thinks gms arnt always on the phone are ****ing dilusional...its not 1989

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast