Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherqtip420 View Post
    Actually the cartoons do Banes voice pretty good. Bane never had a mouth piece, ever, he wears a Black mask with a white mark on the front. Bane has a Spanish accent from being born in South America. Also, they completely ignored the hose connected to the back of his head that feeds him Venom, the drug that makes him who he is. Complete cluster **** on Nolans behalf. Read the novel Batman:Night Fall...it explains everything you need to know about the Bane vs. Batman angle.
    it's supposed to be a "real-life" interpretation of the batman series. WTF is Nolan supposed to do with venom.

Nolan clearly explains what the thing on banes face is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I love when people say this. Not to pick on you, but its a ridiculous sentence. You realize that you are basically telling him he's doing a good job cause he hasn't ****ed anything up right? The only thing he's done is the Schenn trade which we won for sure but its the only thing he's done. You can't praise a guy because he hasn't ****ed anything up like he usually does...
    Name one key free agent that Burke has signed, who was a key contributor. Exactly - none. I believe it's a win win thus far. Free agents are being overpaid, which will hinder long term cap relief for most teams. Suter and will have over a 7 mil cap hit when theyre 40....... Kovy will have a 6.6 mil cap hit when he's 40. Not everyone will be a Nik lindstrom, and actually perform at an all star level when 40. Sure, they may retire but even to think about a 7 mil cap hit 12 yrs from now is scary.

Two thumbs up for not over paying for free agents this summer. Especially since its a weak fa year. Even if Peter holland was our gm, a good off season is staying the course. Our farm is strong, we have our draft picks next yr. Burke is doing a great job. Not over paying on trades and I free agency.
    Last edited by Gup; 07-27-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    Our God is able

vCash
    Peter Holland?

You mean Ken? haha and it's Lidstrom not Lindstrom..
    Last edited by KingerSox; 07-27-2012 at 08:54 PM.

vCash
    I will be some happy that we didn't overpay anyone this summer when we are 10 points out of the playoffs next year. After all in 15 years time everyones cap will be ****ed and we will rule!
    I think I know this Peter Holland............Isn't he related to Ricky Sather??

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Peter Holland?

You mean Ken? haha and it's Lidstrom not Lindstrom..
    Does it make u feel adequate to point out a simple spelling mistake? A simple misunderstanding of a name, and a typo and you laugh? I feel sorry for people like you who get excitement and pleasure out of a simple mistake. I do not need a simple post nor do I need your approval to laugh at a simple mistake.

You just justified what I tried to get across last night.
    Our God is able

vCash
    what thread did i click on?

i`m like whaaaatttttt....
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    what thread did i click on?

i`m like whaaaatttttt....
    People are not allowed to have an opinion. Didn't u know?
    Toronto fans are the worst fans by far in all of sports. It's not even close
    Our God is able

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gup View Post
    People are not allowed to have an opinion. Didn't u know?
    Toronto fans are the worst fans by far in all of sports. It's not even close
    relax i wasn't attacking you or anyone else, i was just laughing because we're talking about TDKR and how to spell Lidstrom.

anyone see the olympic opening ceremonies? they were alright IMO. The highlight was that new design they had for the olympic torch (in the centre of the stadium).

vCash
    Paul McCartney needs lip syncing lessons. Poor guy was 3 seconds behind.

vCash
    I just showered and now I am typing this.

Lmaoo this thread is so random and filled with anger it's like the Blue Jays forum... those guys are too angry let's not be like them please.

Kinger was just having fun Gup don't get too angry, he always does that to lighten the mood... it needed lightening he wasn't trying to insult you lol.

Anyways, yeah Nolan did explain the mask on Bane. The venom thing is stupid IMO why would Nolan add that... it made Bane look ******** in the Batman movie with Clooney as Batman. He was some freak who just moaned hahahaha they didn't need the venom in this movie.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    The ceremonies are such a crock of crap. I mean they make it out to be the biggest thing in history with clowns dancing and people off goddamn tight ropes, and circus crap like it's not cirque du soleil it's the Olympics it should all be about sports.

They carry it on too much the most epic thing was seeing Mr. Bean... I jumped off the couch.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Does it make u feel adequate to point out a simple spelling mistake? A simple misunderstanding of a name, and a typo and you laugh? I feel sorry for people like you who get excitement and pleasure out of a simple mistake. I do not need a simple post nor do I need your approval to laugh at a simple mistake.

Dude you gotta learn to have a laugh. I'm always the first one to laugh at myself.

vCash
    You suck kinger

vCash
    ^
    Hahaha atta boy! The last few days have been a ton of fun on here. It's been so slow for Leafs news that everyone's just being a clown. Love it. I'm sure we'll get more serious when the season gets closer haha. We're all just a bunch of useless c|_|nts!

vCash

Peter looks spelled right to me????

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast