Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You havr to report him for anyone to care

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    I hope you get banned for that comment lmao.

<3 you lobster... you always impress me with your knowledge of nothing.
    You should message Halladay...maybe he could get him banned for you...teacher..teacher...little Johnny said something bad...grow up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    ^You're right Burke is great.........Didn't realize I was talking to someone who jerks to Batman.
    Yup, i must love burke because i don't use every opportunity to rag on him and this team.

keep it coming lobster, i love these ignorant statements
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    You should message Halladay...maybe he could get him banned for you...teacher..teacher...little Johnny said something bad...grow up
    Lukes upset that someone said something stupid and he types a message ragging on him, and you're critisizing him? wow. every post you write insults someone. mostly burke.

you grow up

vCash
    The thread is divided. Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Someone blow into the conch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Yeah it's a dope movie. Bane's voice is insanely cool. And Hathaway is just perfect.
    Okay now i really can't take you seriously with that bolded part. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion on something but how can you say that??? Have you any knowledge on the Batman vs. Bane story line??? They completely screwed the pooch on it. Banes voice was not cool..it made him sound like a Darth Vader clone that smokes 5 packs a day...horrible. The only good thing about him was he wasn't Poison Ivy's chauffeur/***** this time. The only thing i will agree with you on is Anne Hathaway playing Cat Woman....i hope they give her a spin off or two!! Don't even get me started on the " cop turned super hero " twist...completely gay. This was the worst movie out of the trilogy.

vCash
    I love my Leafs. I love to write about them on here (PSD) But one thing ive found, no one can have an opinion without being tore up. Its actually quite sad.... i got so sick and tired of it, i actually started to rag on ppl.
    Relax boys.... were all on the same team!!

Its so sad, i actually got chirped at for a DOUBLE POST........ thanks to my iphone
    Our God is able

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    While I applaud your attempt at humor it didn't work.

You're one to talk lol Lavy all you do is get into arguments with people.

Maybe you should rent a barn out and fight Burke. He'd probably ransack your ***.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherqtip420 View Post
    Okay now i really can't take you seriously with that bolded part. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion on something but how can you say that??? Have you any knowledge on the Batman vs. Bane story line??? They completely screwed the pooch on it. Banes voice was not cool..it made him sound like a Darth Vader clone that smokes 5 packs a day...horrible. The only good thing about him was he wasn't Poison Ivy's chauffeur/***** this time. The only thing i will agree with you on is Anne Hathaway playing Cat Woman....i hope they give her a spin off or two!! Don't even get me started on the " cop turned super hero " twist...completely gay. This was the worst movie out of the trilogy.
    Haha you didn't like his voice!? I thought it was bad *** and cool. Hahahaha so much better than the Poison Ivy and Bane team that was pathetic. But I liked his voice... don't hate man.

The movie is real good.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    The thread is divided. Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Someone blow into the conch.
    Love the lord of the flies add in here hahahaha I got ya.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Banes voice?? How should it sound...cartoons dont count qtip if thats how your judging a voice for a character for a movie...i havnt seen the movie yet so stop spoiling it for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Banes voice?? How should it sound...cartoons dont count qtip if thats how your judging a voice for a character for a movie...i havnt seen the movie yet so stop spoiling it for me
    Spoiler Alert!!!!

Batman is in the film.

sorry ktown.

(it's very good imo, i recommend watching all the others before seeing this one again if you forget most of the story. If you only have time to watch one then it should be Batman Begins)

p.s. it's a loooonnnnggg movie, so plan accordingly.

vCash
    I'll spoil the ending for you right now.
    Kidding I wouldn't do that, Lavy would probably be the one to do that.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gup View Post
    I have backed Burke since he came here. I loved the Komi signing, when it happened....... not so much now. But Burke tried. i LIKED the Beauch signing, then he turnd it into Gardiner and Lups. I didnt like the Conolly signing, at all. But he got the 2nd best talent at centre, on the open FA market.
    We have approx 10 mil in cap space - be thankful Burke hasnt signed anyone for 7 mil per a season. FA is turning out to be a joke. Semin for 7..... what? Now Doan will sign for around the same...... the free agent signing period is a joke. Burke is doing a great job this summer, for not over paying.
    I love the JVR trade. Schenn was getting 12 mins a game, being paid 3.5 - no thanks. JVR was buried in Philly. He'll shine here!
    Burke will make a couple more moves, just relax till then. This is the summer of Burke. Hes gone if he doesnt do something.....
    I love when people say this. Not to pick on you, but its a ridiculous sentence. You realize that you are basically telling him he's doing a good job cause he hasn't ****ed anything up right? The only thing he's done is the Schenn trade which we won for sure but its the only thing he's done. You can't praise a guy because he hasn't ****ed anything up like he usually does...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Actually the cartoons do Banes voice pretty good. Bane never had a mouth piece, ever, he wears a Black mask with a white mark on the front. Bane has a Spanish accent from being born in South America. Also, they completely ignored the hose connected to the back of his head that feeds him Venom, the drug that makes him who he is. Complete cluster **** on Nolans behalf. Read the novel Batman:Night Fall...it explains everything you need to know about the Bane vs. Batman angle.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast