Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    vCash
    O'Reilly and Bernier would cost a whole lot to help our young team lol...

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    It causes arguments because why don't you all wait and see what Burke does. He's fully aware if they fail next season he's gone. So let him do what he's doing if he's ****ing up then all more reason to applaud his failure considering he will be fired if he doesn't turn this team into a playoff team.

People mistaken my view on it. I don't defend Burke but I am realistic in at least waiting to see what the the goddamn team is like before whinning and saying "What has Burke done" Why is he still employed.

If he fails he's gone. if he gets the Leafs into the playoffs he stays. Simple. Are the playoffs tmrw? No. It's off-season. Do I think he's done a good job this off-season? No obviously not but I don't whine about it and state the obvious. I wait and see.

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    How does anyone know no other gm has said they dont like offer sheets? Is there proof of that? No there isnt but i agree burke needs to tone it down..but im sure anyonr thats irish knows its probably hard for burke..irishmen can get boisterous

vCash
    Lol yeah agreed. That's one thing I despise about Burke... he opens his mouth far too often rather then just keeping it shut. He also goes against his word a lot which makes him look dumb... if he shut his mouth in the first place that wouldn't happen.

As much as I hate the Canadiens, they have a real solid GM there in Bergevin. That dude knows what he's doing.

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Boys we may as well pack it in and not come back on here till December when there's something to talk about lol! We are lockout bound. Pathetic really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    Boys we may as well pack it in and not come back on here till December when there's something to talk about lol! We are lockout bound. Pathetic really.
    Its disgusting. This league is killing itself.

vCash
    I'm so pissed... this is ridiculous. A lockout is almost certain. ****.

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I hope they get something resolved and we get to see some hockey even if it's a shortened season. You think the NHL would have learned from the NBA, but I guess not. I'm glad I have OHL season tickets and will get to see some decent hockey.

vCash
    Gary ****in Bettman, who the **** is this guy? how in the hell does he still have a job? Does he have magic powers? Is he really Keyser Soze? I can't understand how someone with a track record of 3 work stoppages in less than 20 years still is gainfully employed, especially given that a big part of his job is to bridge the gap between owners and players. A mystery for the ages......The guy moves teams out of Canada like its nothing - but fights for decades to keep a team that lose 30 million + a year in a desert FFS!

vCash
    I hope the majority of fans would lose their minds over any type of lockout. This has everything to do with greed.

vCash
    I read all about it, it's actually so stupid. It's all money from Bettman's part. I don't understand how a man who most likely will have two lockouts under his belt in a span of 10 years is still in job. He's so cowardly about it too... ****ing guy.

Keep them both Nonis.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Bring on the lockout! We suck and that way we may win the 1st draft pick. Sick of all these *******s.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    LOL we have almost no shot at the first overall pick if the year is lost. That's an ignorant statement and it seems like I've heard plenty of Leafs fans say it.

vCash
    How do you figure?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    How do you figure?
    Look at our odds.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast