Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Burkie might be the only one praying for lockout so he doesen't get fired, that way it would give him another year 2 make moves.

vCash
    Go TFC!

Lmao all this started because Lavy and Lobster thought they were being real funny by trying to insult me because my picture and signature is Batman, and his grace insult was that people in their 20's, 30's and 40's who like Batman are all virgins who live with their parents.

What's hillarious is that Lavy has a son and he's the only one on here besides Lobster who if I read right has a kid too, who insults people on a daily basis... baffles me lol.

At least most of you like Batman... I have never heard of someone insult another person for enjoying Batman movies.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    As for hockey talk, Stastny would be an option because of the situation in Colorado.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    What situation in colorado?

vCash
    They have 3 promising centremen in Colorado. Statsny, Duchene and O'Reilly. It's been speculated that at "some point" Statsny may become available.

vCash
    Oh i thought it was a new situation...no thanks the last thing i want is to read whining about a guy making 6.6 mil a yr if he doesnt live up to his hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Oh i thought it was a new situation...no thanks the last thing i want is to read whining about a guy making 6.6 mil a yr if he doesnt live up to his hype
    That would never happen LOL

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    I wish the Leafs had a GM that would put offer sheets in on RFAs...Ryan O’Reilly has still not signed with the Avs and would be a huge upgrade over Tyler Bozak on the first line.

Lupul O'Reilly Kessel
    JVR Grabovski Kulemin
    Mac McClement Connolly
    Lombardi Steckel Brown

Adding JVR and O'Reilly to the top 6 instantly makes it a lot better than last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Go TFC!

Lmao all this started because Lavy and Lobster thought they were being real funny by trying to insult me because my picture and signature is Batman, and his grace insult was that people in their 20's, 30's and 40's who like Batman are all virgins who live with their parents.

What's hillarious is that Lavy has a son and he's the only one on here besides Lobster who if I read right has a kid too, who insults people on a daily basis... baffles me lol.

At least most of you like Batman... I have never heard of someone insult another person for enjoying Batman movies.
    I've got 3 kids, love the Batman series and "try" not to insult anyone on here, although i'm sure I have on a few occasions. ANyway, this whole CBA thing uncertainty sure seems to be helping the trade freeze in the NHL. I was hoping to see some late summer moves on this team but can't help but think nothing is coming until there is some agreement in place. Sigh

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan16 View Post
    I've got 3 kids, love the Batman series and "try" not to insult anyone on here, although i'm sure I have on a few occasions. ANyway, this whole CBA thing uncertainty sure seems to be helping the trade freeze in the NHL. I was hoping to see some late summer moves on this team but can't help but think nothing is coming until there is some agreement in place. Sigh
    Unfortunately, you seem to be correct. I'm hoping there are deals in place that will happen as soon as the CBA is ratified. The Leafs need to move some forwards out to make room for the prospects to have a chance to play. I'm hoping that Bozak, Connolly and Lombardi are all gone between now and the trade deadline

vCash
    Those guys won't go this summer it would be near the deadline if that.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I wish the Leafs had a GM that would put offer sheets in on RFAs...Ryan O’Reilly has still not signed with the Avs and would be a huge upgrade over Tyler Bozak on the first line.

Lupul O'Reilly Kessel
    JVR Grabovski Kulemin
    Mac McClement Connolly
    Lombardi Steckel Brown

Adding JVR and O'Reilly to the top 6 instantly makes it a lot better than last year.
    O'Reilly wouldn't come to Toronto. Stastny would before he would because of the upside he has.

I was reading my fantasy magazine and Stastny was on the beware page because of his point total has dropped from 70 a year to 50.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post

Lupul O'Reilly Kessel
    JVR Grabovski Kulemin
    Mac McClement Connolly
    Lombardi Steckel Brown

They have all the cap in the world to match an offer. Even if they didn't it would take 4M+ to get him. You want that for a guy that had 56 pts last year with top line minutes plus the picks it would take? He's an upgrade over Bozak but that not what Burke should be settling for, he needs a true #1 and if he doesn't get it then hold back on a C trade.

i think i'd rather take Stasny, and i dont want him that much either.

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

vCash
    I would be all for bringing in O'Reilly. For some reason they are handing out cash to Jones and Patenteau before taking care of their own. They even re-signed Jiggy before O'Reilly. I think that Duchene's hometown discount really made things difficult for him to re-sign for the terms he feels he deserves. It is not like they don't have the cap room because they do. I would be all for a trade that would bring him here if the offer sheet plan wont fly. He would be a major improvement over Bozak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    O'Reilly wouldn't come to Toronto. Stastny would before he would because of the upside he has.

I was reading my fantasy magazine and Stastny was on the beware page because of his point total has dropped from 70 a year to 50.
    Don't like Stastny all that much, especially for the price that he might command (side note: but i would trade Gardiner for him) They lack D in their system so that seems to match well with us.

1st, Kadri, Percy = no dice from me

If they asked for just Gardiner then i would pull that trigger as long as they took a contract back, even then i think i would still do it. I hate to say it but i think Gardiner will take a step back next year, i hope it doesn't happen but with our luck it probably will.

but in the end i would rather put that $6M+ into a smooth skating minutes eater like a defenseman whose name i am forgetting...

"Hey Dad. Whatever. Keep cheering." - Mo' Riles

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast