Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yooo the dark knight rises is amazing Optimized.
    I watched it for the second time last night... Anne Hathaway is such a gem jesus christ.

The Dark Knight in my opinion was better, but the ending to this one is perfect.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    I have nothing to add to this ******** topic because it's all everyone ever talks about, there's already been like 173374764674 threads about this, so this one really does not interest me at all, with the constant Burke bashing. You guys sound like princesses or girls from that show toddlers and tiaras who aren't getting what they want from mommy and daddy.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Oh theres been plenty of **** falling from the sky in Leaf land. There are 2 types of people in here. Ones that are fed up with the outlook of the Leafs. And the ones who have blinders on to our current situation. I guess we know which categorie you're in.
    You forgot the rational thinker. You know the ones who dont have a bias against burke.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Yooo the dark knight rises is amazing Optimized.
    I watched it for the second time last night... Anne Hathaway is such a gem jesus christ.

The Dark Knight in my opinion was better, but the ending to this one is perfect.
    I have nothing to do today so my friend and i are going to see it for a third time. Just epic. I wish they come out with i dvd soon but that will take months.

Best part is that my local theatre (silvercity) is empty before 8pm. I went on satuday 1 day after it came out and there were ten people in the theatre for the 7pm showing. A whole imax theatre to our selves. Makes the movie better imo
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    ^You're right Burke is great.........Didn't realize I was talking to someone who jerks to Batman.
    Last edited by lobster; 07-27-2012 at 11:06 AM.

vCash
    Hahahaha you caught me MMMM BATMAN.

Please insult me again that one hurt so bad I may have to call Batman to punish you.
    Last edited by LuckyLuke2; 07-27-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I have nothing to do today so my friend and i are going to see it for a third time. Just epic. I wish they come out with i dvd soon but that will take months.

Best part is that my local theatre (silvercity) is empty before 8pm. I went on satuday 1 day after it came out and there were ten people in the theatre for the 7pm showing. A whole imax theatre to our selves. Makes the movie better imo
    Yeah it's a dope movie. Bane's voice is insanely cool. And Hathaway is just perfect.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Hahahaha you caught me MMMM BATMAN.

Please insult me again that one hurt so bad I may have to call Batman to punish you.
    I wasn't even talking to you hahahaha. No surprise to me though Haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordow View Post
    It's getting to the point that it seems if we want anything worthwhile done with the Leafs , it would seem that we would have to wait until they kick Burkie out of office.

Most of us Leaf fans couldn't wait to get Burkie here and see what he would do to turn this team around and get us back in the playoffs , but right now he seems more and more like JFJ everyday.

What has happened to him , he was played up like the second coming and has done nothing to really get us anywhere close to the cup.

Even when we've sucked we've had no rejoicing as most losing teams do with the thought of a first round choice to bring us out of the netherlands ,, hmm i guess we traded those away so that we can pick up some bodies now that can help us right away to get into the playoffs ,,,aak,, it seemed so much better even in the Ballard years than now in the Burkie years ,, if they miss out on the playoffs this year , the can better be tied to Burkie's ***.
    BBshould learn to emulate Pat Gillick . He made
    some great trades but kept silent when not doing anything.
    The Toronto press used to call him stand" Pat" Gillick.
    He never went out on the limb with promises, but delivered the goods.
    Burkes announcements promising action are fustrating when
    he doesnt deliver.
    He has improved the farm system and thats a good start.
    His deals have added skill to the line up at a cost.
    IE Seguin and Stalberg. Overall hes doing OK but could button up.

vCash
    I have nothing to add to this ******** topic because it's all everyone ever talks about, there's already been like 173374764674 threads about this, so this one really does not interest me at all, with the constant Burke bashing. You guys sound like princesses or girls from that show toddlers and tiaras who aren't getting what they want from mommy and daddy.
    This whinny little boy wants mommy and daddy to ice a competitive hockey team for the first time in 8 years. At this point after 8 years.. a near friggin decade I think everyone's earned the right to be fed up and frustrated at this point. What's been going on is absolutely unacceptable in a market like this. Unacceptable. We're tired of sucking and watching teams around us improve while we do absolutely nothing. Anyways I'll quit ripping on Burke to appease those Burke supporters on here until the next time he does or says something stupid. Probably won't be too long.

vCash
    Well why don't you just let that happen then? I get all those points it's been repeated about 150 times over the summer. I mean it's all nice and dandy to complain about it but the time isn't now to complain. We already have discussed it over and over and over.

I am not supporting Burke. Just because I write this and say that the bashing is not needed doesn't mean I agree with everything he's done. I am fristrated as any of you but does constantly making threads and talking about how bad he's done make it any better? It's pointless.

Why don't you just wait until the season starts in a few months, see what they have to give, see what team Burke puts on the ice from now until then, and if they suck again and the moves he makes aren't up to par he's going to get shelved. Simple. He knows it, we know it, management know it, so stop whining.

I mean talk about whatever you want I just state that as a fan who supports the Leafs every year it's gotten to a point where hearing about how horrible he is has actually gotten old. Let the manager do what he needs to do. Burke has not created a playoff team yet, if he manages to do so next year then all of you will have shut up and this would be of waste. If he doesn't, he's going to be gone. So just relax.
    Last edited by LuckyLuke2; 07-27-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I wasn't even talking to you hahahaha. No surprise to me though Haha.
    Lmao my bad.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    Well why don't you just let that happen then? I get all those points it's been repeated about 150 times over the summer. I mean it's all nice and dandy to complain about it but the time isn't now to complain. We already have discussed it over and over and over.

I am not supporting Burke. Just because I write this and say that the bashing is not needed doesn't mean I agree with everything he's done. I am fristrated as any of you but does constantly making threads and talking about how bad he's done make it any better? It's pointless.

Why don't you just wait until the season starts in a few months, see what they have to give, see what team Burke puts on the ice from now until then, and if they suck again and the moves he makes aren't up to par he's going to get shelved. Simple. He knows it, we know it, management know it, so stop whining.

I mean talk about whatever you want I just state that as a fan who supports the Leafs every year it's gotten to a point where hearing about how horrible he is has actually gotten old. Let the manager do what he needs to do. Burke has not created a playoff team yet, if he manages to do so next year then all of you will have shut up and this would be of waste. If he doesn't, he's going to be gone. So just relax.
    Thanx. I think I will continue to say what I think. I tend not to take advice from people who jerk to Batman.

vCash
    I hope you get banned for that comment lmao.

<3 you lobster... you always impress me with your knowledge of nothing.

Toronto Gyarados.

Blue Jays,

vCash
    #onelove

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast