Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Whats up with the Marlies?

The up and coming TLM talent is sitting in last place in their division.
    With all their supposed talent ,how come.?

vCash
    How come we don't have a marlies thread?

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    A lot of the up and coming Marlies players are not top 6 talent...a lot of them are bottom 6 players at best...granted it's still early in the season, but the whole quantity over quality issue will come up all year...the Marlies are lacking the high end talent a lot of the other AHL teams have with the NHL being on strike.

vCash
    maybe adjusting to carlyles system... not a run and gun team anymore...havent done the research yet though...just throwing it out there

honestly think the leafs are going to struggle as well adjusting to the new systems...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by savio vega View Post
    maybe adjusting to carlyles system... not a run and gun team anymore...havent done the research yet though...just throwing it out there

honestly think the leafs are going to struggle as well adjusting to the new systems...
    you're kidding right?

Nofear is offline Amish Rake Fighting Champ
    vCash
    Maybe a lineup of fringe NHL players doesn't beat teams with legit NHL prospects in their lineup?

vCash
    We're talking about a league that's been completely loaded thus far because of the strike. This is a league full of fringe NHLers, for the most part, to now a league full of high-end prospects. The Halls,Eberles etc are much better competition then what we normally see.

vCash
    I think Frattin is the No1 for the Leafs on this team. Scriven as back up for the
    Leafs means BB must trade for a decent #1 goalie cause this guy and Reimer
    will cost him his job.
    Ive never liked coaches who refuse to adapt to the teams talent level, good luck trying to get Kessel to be an effective backchecker . Each line should play its own system as determined by the coach, but dont remove creativity.
    I dont care to watch a game where in its all backcheck and dull boring defense .
    Its the fastest game and should be played up tempo. T

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Goal View Post
    I think Frattin is the No1 for the Leafs on this team. Scriven as back up for the
    Leafs means BB must trade for a decent #1 goalie cause this guy and Reimer
    will cost him his job.
    Ive never liked coaches who refuse to adapt to the teams talent level, good luck trying to get Kessel to be an effective backchecker . Each line should play its own system as determined by the coach, but dont remove creativity.
    I dont care to watch a game where in its all backcheck and dull boring defense .
    Its the fastest game and should be played up tempo. T
    I agree...at least Ron Wilson's teams scored goals and were fun to watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I agree...at least Ron Wilson's teams scored goals and were fun to watch
    If you like watching your team getting shelled every night then sure, that's fun to watch I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    If you like watching your team getting shelled every night then sure, that's fun to watch I guess.
    I hope you are ready to watch Carlyle's teams lose 3-1 every night...his game plan is boring...the way I look a it is, if you are going to lose at least make it enjoyable for the fans (Ron Wilson did this).

vCash
    I hope you are ready to watch Carlyle's teams lose 3-1 every night...his game plan is boring...the way I look a it is, if you are going to lose at least make it enjoyable for the fans (Ron Wilson did this).
    People say this about Boston and they finished third in goals for last season. Anaheim was 11th in goals for in Carlyles last full season so no, I don't buy into what you're saying. Wilsons system was one without discipline and without responsibility. I know under Carlyle we won't be seeing guys like Komisarek and Schenn pinch at every given opportunity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    People say this about Boston and they finished third in goals for last season. Anaheim was 11th in goals for in Carlyles last full season so no, I don't buy into what you're saying. Wilsons system was one without discipline and without responsibility. I know under Carlyle we won't be seeing guys like Komisarek and Schenn pinch at every given opportunity.
    Carlyle, like Burke inherited a solid Anaheim team...Cito Gaton coud have coached them and they still would have won a Cup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyk13 View Post
    you're kidding right?
    Kidding About What?

They Are Playing The Same Systems AsThe Big Club This Year

They Didn't play This System Last Year... Soooo?

vCash
    Carlyle, like Burke inherited a solid Anaheim team...Cito Gaton coud have coached them and they still would have won a Cup.
    Solid yes, but Burke made some pretty significant moves to make that team a cup contender and I'm not sure how that's relevant to Carlyles teams ability to score like you were trying to say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast