Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Hahaha pretty much covered everything possible.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I would do the exact same thing Burke is doing right now..........Laying on a beach with his thumb up his ***.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    No Bouwmeester. Your argument is invalid.
    I thought I was running out of pieces and I don't know what JayBo is gonna cost really. I wouldn't want to give up a whole bunch of pieces on top of the ones I had already given up and you can't give up the first today just in case your **** again. Maybe at the deadline you go something like 1st, Colborne(who would be ready), and a d spec (Holzer, Blacker, Percy) for JayBo.

I do like JayBo. I'd be happy if the Leafs grabbed him to be honest.

I would do the exact same thing Burke is doing right now..........Laying on a beach with his thumb up his ***.
    Best post of the day, EASY.

vCash
    ^
    I don't hate Jay Bo either if you put the cap hit aside. The only way the Leafs should trade a 1st is if they're basically guarenteed to make the playoffs come the deadline. I could get down with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I thought I was running out of pieces and I don't know what JayBo is gonna cost really. I wouldn't want to give up a whole bunch of pieces on top of the ones I had already given up and you can't give up the first today just in case your **** again. Maybe at the deadline you go something like 1st, Colborne(who would be ready), and a d spec (Holzer, Blacker, Percy) for JayBo.

I do like JayBo. I'd be happy if the Leafs grabbed him to be honest.

Best post of the day, EASY.
    I'm not for bringing JayBo on board. Something funny about that guy always being on the trade block. In order for us to make a major addition you have to 1) Work out a deal that doesn't kill your cap or your draft picks and 2) You have to find a GM that wants to deal with Burke, who I feel has all but ended his career with his phony ******** ******* cocksucking attitude. and 3) You have to find someone that wants to come here! Getting all 3 to happen seems to be impossible. I want Burke to tear it down! Add draft picks and prospects any way you can. Hold on to Gardiner and JVR, Everything else can go IMO. The next couple of years we could add 2 top 5 picks not to mention 2,3 more firsts from trades. The future of this team right now is hopeless.

vCash

if i was Burke......

I would deal
    Lupul ( actually get something while his value high)
    Kulemin
    Mccarthur
    Bozak
    Connelly
    Lombardi
    Gunnerson
    Liles

Move jvr to replace lupul on top left wing
    Get a center with a package of any 3 above OR
    Give Kadri and Colborne legit full time duties on 1st and 3rd lines
    Give frattin, Ashton, maybe Biggs holder, blacker all chances
    Suck it up another year and get top pick
    Sign Tavares next summer no way he staying in long island

Jvr -- Kadri --- kessel
    Mccathur --- grabovski --- kulemin
    Frattin --- Colborne --- Aston
    ????? Mcclement brown

vCash

if i was Burke......

Sorry well I few other players replaced by trades abovr

vCash
    I'm not for bringing JayBo on board. Something funny about that guy always being on the trade block. In order for us to make a major addition you have to 1) Work out a deal that doesn't kill your cap or your draft picks and 2) You have to find a GM that wants to deal with Burke, who I feel has all but ended his career with his phony ******** ******* cocksucking attitude. and 3) You have to find someone that wants to come here! Getting all 3 to happen seems to be impossible. I want Burke to tear it down! Add draft picks and prospects any way you can. Hold on to Gardiner and JVR, Everything else can go IMO. The next couple of years we could add 2 top 5 picks not to mention 2,3 more firsts from trades. The future of this team right now is hopeless.
    I'm also in agreeance that other GM's are very redicent to deal with Burke. In that interview he did with the Score last year (it was the one where he talked about renting the barn and fighting Kevin Lowe) he stated that there are more than a few GM's in the league that will just not talk to him. It is in absolutely no way an asset to have a guy like that on board. Hence the reason why he has 2045979795696 other GM's. I have a feeling he's not the guy that does the majority of talking with other teams. That's not a quality I like in a GM. Plus he's a guy that went to bat for the league during the Kovalchuk contract debacle. When other players see him fighting for them not getting certain contracts all that does is send a message across the league to players that this isn't a guy you want to talk to if you're a marquee FA. His mouth is his worst enemy and the proof's in the pudding. At times it seems like Burke is putting more effort into and is more interested in becoming an ambassador for the league than he is being the GM of the Leafs.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 07-26-2012 at 11:18 PM.

vCash
    Tavares already signed a long term deal no?

Are u just a troll and trying to rub it in? Fml

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSoxMaster View Post
    I'm also in agreeance that other GM's are very redicent to deal with Burke. In that interview he did with the Score last year (it was the one where he talked about renting the barn and fighting Kevin Lowe) he stated that there are more than a few GM's in the league that will just not talk to him. It is in absolutely no way an asset to have a guy like that on board. Hence the reason why he has 2045979795696 other GM's. I have a feeling he's not the guy that does the majority of talking with other teams. That's not a quality I like in a GM. Plus he's a guy that went to bat for the league during the Kovalchuk contract debacle. When other players see him fighting for them not getting certain contracts all that does is send a message across the league to players that this isn't a guy you want to talk to if you're a marquee FA. His mouth is his worst enemy and the proof's in the pudding. At times it seems like Burke is putting more effort into and is more interested in becoming an ambassador for the league than he is being the GM of the Leafs.
    If there are gms that are not speaking to burke then they are not doing their jobs either. Lowe has already come out and said burke apologized and Lowe was the first to call him about the death of his son.

vCash

if i was Burke......

Not sure I thought I heard Tavares is a fa soon

vCash
    if by soon you mean 5+ years, then i agree

http://capgeek.com/players/display.php?id=1520

vCash
    I'd give a nut to have a Tavares on this team.

vCash
    [QUOTE=McJoe;23109461] Maybe at the deadline you go something like 1st, Colborne(who would be ready), and a d spec (Holzer, Blacker, Percy) for JayBo.
    /QUOTE]

No way in hell I would give that much up for an extremely overrated defenceman with a huge cap hit. His point totals over the last 3 years have been atrocious. The fact that he's 6'4 and hasn't had more than 73 checks in a season tells you a lot as well.

Legendary

vCash
    Agreed. JBo has no offensive game anymore either and although he does log a ton of minutes, he just isn't worth near the cap hit. He isn't a complete salary dump as he still holds value, I just don't think he would cost that much. Maybe a first, lesser prospect and Calgary taking back some salary in Lombardi or something like that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast