Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1224
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    haha

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Tell you what. I bet you wouldn't put up such a fuss( and neither would that mod) if it was a girl part. Sounds like someone here is a homophobe... ahem... Topdog... ahem...
    Not a homophobe at all. I'm just not a watcher either way. And to be real, there have been rare occurrences of people on here with sig pics of guys in banana hammocks, thongs, ect. so technically it's not a "double standard."

    My main concern is simply when I feel like people start a protest/debate for the wrong reasons. Knowing PJ from this forum, I just can't believe that he actually has a problem with the sigs in question (I may be wrong).

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Btw, there are some nasty looking girls out there.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Not a homophobe at all. I'm just not a watcher either way. And to be real, there have been rare occurrences of people on here with sig pics of guys in banana hammocks, thongs, ect. so technically it's not a "double standard."

    My main concern is simply when I feel like people start a protest/debate for the wrong reasons. Knowing PJ from this forum, I just can't believe that he actually has a problem with the sigs in question (I may be wrong).
    I dont have a problem with the sigs...I have stated that numerous times. I have a problem with a guy who has nudity in his sig, banning me for nudity, and then telling me if it was "boobies," it wouldnt have been that bad.

    And I should clarify a little bit, I dont mind looking at sigs of attractive women, but I find it a little weird why people always post pictures of slutty women. I feel it degrades the site a little bit. I should not have to explain to my wife that I am on a sports forum, and not a soft core porn site when she looks over my shoulder, and sees pages of women wearing close to nothing.

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    meanwhile, P Harvey got perma banned because he was CFrey, who was also perma-banned.

    I wonder what CFrey did to get perma banned? I know he talks a little bit of **** on the main forum, but it never seems to be that bad.

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    meanwhile, P Harvey got perma banned because he was CFrey, who was also perma-banned.

    I wonder what CFrey did to get perma banned? I know he talks a little bit of **** on the main forum, but it never seems to be that bad.
    Wow, he lasted awhile with his dupe account. Why didn't you ever ask him what got him banned in the 1st place?

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I dont have a problem with the sigs...I have stated that numerous times. I have a problem with a guy who has nudity in his sig, banning me for nudity, and then telling me if it was "boobies," it wouldnt have been that bad.

    And I should clarify a little bit, I dont mind looking at sigs of attractive women, but I find it a little weird why people always post pictures of slutty women. I feel it degrades the site a little bit. I should not have to explain to my wife that I am on a sports forum, and not a soft core porn site when she looks over my shoulder, and sees pages of women wearing close to nothing.
    I get what you're saying; but, at the same point, you don't know whether your post was reported 1st and he simply had to follow through and you apparently don't like jokes when you're being punished.

    Anyway, I'm done commenting on this. Some of the guys on this NBA forum really need to find a decent woman though.

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Wow, he lasted awhile with his dupe account. Why didn't you ever ask him what got him banned in the 1st place?
    My guess was he posted a picture of a topless man.

    CFrey moved, so he had a different IP address, which allowed him to keep his account for awhile. PHarvey (CFrey) PMed me when he started up his new account here, to let me know it was him for some reason...my guess is he PMed someone else who tattled on him.

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Okay, I lied. Last one since the PHarvey thing made me check out the "Village of the Banned." Here's what the mod put before banning you for 5 days:
    Banned 5 days for posting porn. The fact that it was just a guy's junk and not even some boobies made me consider permaban. Nevertheless, never again please.
    I just don't get how you can take that seriously. There is no way he seriously would have permabanned you and he even ends with "please."

    Now, I'm done.

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,340
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    My guess was he posted a picture of a topless man.

    CFrey moved, so he had a different IP address, which allowed him to keep his account for awhile. PHarvey (CFrey) PMed me when he started up his new account here, to let me know it was him for some reason...my guess is he PMed someone else who tattled on him.
    You didn't think to PM him about what happened the first time though?

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Okay, I lied. Last one since the PHarvey thing made me check out the "Village of the Banned." Here's what the mod put before banning you for 5 days:

    I just don't get how you can take that seriously. There is no way he seriously would have permabanned you and he even ends with "please."

    Now, I'm done.
    I dont take it seriously that he thought about perma banning me, but he is clearly saying that women nudity is different than man nudity according to PSD rules...furthermore, he shows that woman nudity is different than man nudity, as he had woman nudity in his sig...Think of something like a judge sending a man to prison for vehicular manslaughter, and then, that judge a couple days later commits the same crime, and gets away with a fine.

    Can you really not see the hypocrisy in someone who has nudity in their sig, banning someone for nudity...ignore the homophobic joke he made...focus more so on the nudity that he had in his sig.

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,369
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    You didn't think to PM him about what happened the first time though?
    Didnt care so much at the time. Now I am just slightly curious. I am sure the reason was for baiting or something like that.

  13. #1003
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,248
    vCash
    1500
    ohh, cfrey/ pharvy. Who will you return as next?

  14. #1004
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Not a homophobe at all. I'm just not a watcher either way. And to be real, there have been rare occurrences of people on here with sig pics of guys in banana hammocks, thongs, ect. so technically it's not a "double standard."

    My main concern is simply when I feel like people start a protest/debate for the wrong reasons. Knowing PJ from this forum, I just can't believe that he actually has a problem with the sigs in question (I may be wrong).
    You know I am just having fun with it. I added a smiley at the end to reiterate it. Either way, I am done with this conversation also. I think PJ is right to question the Mods credibility(Banning PJ and not getting banned himself), but offcourse, PJ could have been banned by any other mod as well and we wouldn't have this issue.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  15. #1005
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,295
    vCash
    1500
    PJ, PM me a link to that youtube video, I am interested in what exactly got you banned?


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •