Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I am going to shoot basketball at the lifetime in Plymouth tonight, any takers? Make sure to vote first offcourse.
    If I still lived in Plymouth! Used to live 2 minutes from that lifetime. Good times were had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    If I still lived in Plymouth! Used to live 2 minutes from that lifetime. Good times were had.
    yeah, it was built after I left, the one off 55, right? There was a steakhouse across the street on 55 from Lifetime that was awesome. I threw down a dunk at Lifetime in a game once. Greatest moment of my pickup life haha.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah, it was built after I left, the one off 55, right? There was a steakhouse across the street on 55 from Lifetime that was awesome. I threw down a dunk at Lifetime in a game once. Greatest moment of my pickup life haha.
    Yeah. I don't go to lifetime actually - they've made it too expensive considering I have a full staffed gym at work, but my wife still does. I've been craving to shoot some basketball the last couple of weeks but the weather has been terrible, so I am going to today while she's at yoga.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    There is a poll on ESPN right now asking "Who would get your vote if we held an election for the President of American pro team sports?"

Tom Brady at 15%
    Kobe Bryant at 6%
    LeBron James at 7%
    Derek Jeter at 19%
    Peyton Manning at 53%

Couldn't help but laugh considering it seems pretty damn racial haha
    How so?

vCash
    I now live in a state where marijuana is legal.. celebration time

vCash
    I don't understand how they are going to regulate/enforce that law. So many moving parts with legalizing it. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    I don't understand how they are going to regulate/enforce that law. So many moving parts with legalizing it. Going to be interesting to see what happens.
    Colorado already runs a large-scale medicinal marijuana "system" so they would have an easier path to expansion, but I don't think it's worth it. Do we really need an alcohol alternative?

vCash
    how conservative is FOX? they just called Romney a liberal, and used that as an excuse as to why he lost the campaign.

vCash
    The excuse wagon should be rolling along for a couple months. Republicans need to figure a lot of stuff out before 2016

vCash
    I am a liberal...now that I have that out of the way, I would have been okay with Romney winning the campaign. Passion towards democracy and the country goes a long way with me, and this guy clearly has it...and I wish I could say that I do not judge people according to race, religion, or sexual preference, I definitely judged Romney for his religion...Mormonism is just too fcked up for me.

vCash
    I still think this year was a throw away for the republicans. I don't wanna sound like a sore loser but Obama's base is one of the best. He knows how to get people out and vote. He is also likable and to some people that is more important then policies. Also minorities he has a very tight grip on and republicans don't know how to connect with the minorities, i hope by 2016 they do.

vCash
    I still think this year was a throw away for the republicans. I don't wanna sound like a sore loser but Obama's base is one of the best. He knows how to get people out and vote. He is also likable and to some people that is more important then policies. Also minorities he has a very tight grip on and republicans don't know how to connect with the minorities, i hope by 2016 they do.
    Its not really that Obama has a grip on minorities, its that minorities tend to vote Democratic. It has been that way for a very long time, not just since we have had a black man run for presidency. The republican party needs to focus more so on the young, senior, and woman votes...which are usually up for grabs...and they cant be dumb about it like they were four years ago, when they attempted to use Sarah Palin to sway the vote for women.

vCash
    I think republicans have to go after the Hispanics, and the Women now. They cant just focus on the white older male anymore.

Obama has energized the minorities like never before though. Don't you think? I mean we are seeing record numbers from them.

vCash
    I think republicans have to go after the Hispanics, and the Women now. They cant just focus on the white older male anymore.

Obama has energized the minorities like never before though. Don't you think? I mean we are seeing record numbers from them.
    Democrats just appear to be more of what USA has become. Watching Obama's victory march right now, it appears to be more of a wedding dance, than a presidential march...people of all different backgrounds are coming together to support the union of president and the country. We are a diverse country, with many ideologies, and this is what the Democratic party understands. The republicans on the other hand, have straight line vision, where they believe that it is there way, or nothing...I am not saying either view is right, but when campaigning to this country, Democrats have the upper hand, because they appear to have the views of multiple, diverse people in mind, where the Republicans seem to have singularity when it comes to their views...Democrats however, always seem to be diverse with each other, and have a hard time accomplishing what they want to, because they take too many point of views into consideration...they could learn something from the Republicans in this regard, but the Republicans as well, need to learn something from the Democrats, and realize that they serve the whole country, not just a select few. This is why a dual party system is good for the country...now, if they could just learn to work together...

Maybe in 4 years, we can get a dual party ticket?
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 11-07-2012 at 02:49 AM.

vCash
    These next four years are going to be very interesting to say the least.

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast