Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    topdog is probably writing a monster post that will make my head hurt right now....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Well, most young people, especially college age, are very liberal, because they have no possessions, don't pay taxes (to a high degree), and still live off mommy and daddy. When you get out there and get time behind you where you see our politicians basically just put on a show for us, and then drink wine and travel the world on our dime, you tend to want to shrink the **** out of them.
    Ha yeah pretty much hit the nail on the head there. I am in college by the way ha, I see it all the time. I am however not liberal and I hate to see kids who do get everything given to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Googilyotta21 View Post
    I'm so far right, I think republicans are commies.
    I'm so far left, I think commies are religious folk who cling to their guns and bibles.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I'm so far left, I think commies are religious folk who cling to their guns and bibles.
    Haha got to love the PSD politics forum. At least I think most of the posters on here are civil enough to not let it get out of hand. Now if we took this into the main forum.......

vCash
    Since we're on the subject I could give two ****s about, I'll ask a question. I finally went out and checked the mail to find a letter stuck in my front door. It was a letter from some local politician saying "Thank you for showing support by placing this sign in your yard." Since they didn't ask if I actually support them or for permission to put the sign in my yard, I'm taking that as they want me to throw the sign away. I ****ing hate politicians on all levels. ****ing douche drinkers!

RON PAUL 2012!!

vCash
    I hate politics. They all are evil, and liars.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Nobama

vCash
    I bought 2k12 again. Any chance some nerd has up to today rosters made? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I bought 2k12 again. Any chance some nerd has up to today rosters made? lol
    I thought about doing that too but not sure if it's worth the money since I don't have much time for it this time of year.

vCash
    there will be one on 2kshare man for sure

vCash
    You guys are having the mad rant about politics!! Over here it is basically vote for four things:
    National (rich people party), Labour (middle class, poor), Maori (for maori ideas) , Greens (all about ruining the country haha)

American politics seem so complicated!!

vCash
    It's pointless to play it without the updated rosters at this point. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    You guys are having the mad rant about politics!! Over here it is basically vote for four things:
    National (rich people party), Labour (middle class, poor), Maori (for maori ideas) , Greens (all about ruining the country haha)

American politics seem so complicated!!
    the sad part is, we get to choose between two men who don't care about anything but money or votes every 4 years.

vCash
    the sad part is, we get to choose between two men who don't care about anything but money or votes every 4 years.
    In your opinion is America 'the greatest country in the world' ? Or is that statement kind of have nothing to do with politics??

Because i thought everyone love obama??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    In your opinion is America 'the greatest country in the world' ? Or is that statement kind of have nothing to do with politics??

Because i thought everyone love obama??
    No. America has become a country that despises it's politicians if you are a free thinker. You vote for the least harmful, but in reality, it's the Republicrats, or the Demicans. It's frustrating.

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast