Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Realistic Expectations For Knicks?

I say around 48-52 wins, the additions of camby thomas and brewer are defensive upgrades from harrellson, jeffries, and fields. Melo and stat have a full offseason to work out their issues. Woodson will have a full training camp to instill his philosophies. Thoughts anyone?

vCash
    Will struggle early on adjusting to felton and the new additions. I say we win around 50-53 games this season. I'm not sure where that would put us but we'll be steamrolling by the time the playoffs come around.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    ^^^^^agreed....I think a full training camp and pre season will help Woodson and be key in developing chemistry early in the season. If we get off to a good start and establish ourselves as one of the elite teams in the league......I think the confidence will start to build and we could carry that confidence into the playoffs.

It all depends on Melo and Amar'e production as a duo.....I know that will be the main focus going into camp....how we can make this tandem a dynamic duo.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 07-25-2012 at 03:23 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I agree. Probably 47-53 wins. 4-6 seed. 2nd round exit, but hopefully better.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    I think this is the year that melo and stat finally figure it out. All felton needs to do is average about 10 pts 6 assists a game and im happy. Chandler will be our rock down low and when he sits we have camby fitting right in. I like how this team is shaping up. Oh, and dont forget about 21 shump street coming back mid season

vCash
    with our roster we could def win it all **** what the other forum says there all haters its a joke... anyway i think we get to conference finals i duno after that but for reg season we win 50 games top 4 seed

Thanks 2 knicksr4real for holdn nycsports down with the hottest sig on psd!!!

vCash
    At best: 2nd seed, 55 wins
    At worst: 5th seed, 43 wins

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Championship or bust for me, no reason not to win more than 50+ games and be one of the elites!!! Expecting an mvp type season from Melo and Amare both, Felton and Kidd will be huge!!!

vCash
    To all those saying 47-48 wins, you do realize that despite everything that happened last year our 36 wins last year would project to about 47 wins over an 82 game season?

We started last year with TD at point and no bench whatsoever.

Just the fact that we'll actually have a training camp alone should allow us to get to 50 wins, which would only be a very slight improvement over last year.

Now add guys like Kidd, Camby, Felton & Brewer. I would expect 54+ wins from this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    To all those saying 47-48 wins, you do realize that despite everything that happened last year our 36 wins last year would project to about 47 wins over an 82 game season?

Just the fact that we'll actually have a training camp alone should allow us to get to 50 wins, which would only be a very slight improvement over last year.

Now add guys like Kidd, Camby, Felton & Brewer. I would expect 54+ wins from this team.
    yes, but its the knicks lol there will be at least one awful stretch in them this year

vCash
    Before we go calling out the Miami Heats of the league, we need to focus on winning our division first. Last season it seemed like a lot of Knick fans & players felt we had some type of entitlement when it came to being a contender. Our squad has to prepare for, battle, & earn contender recognition. Aint nobody gonna roll over for us because we have have been SORRY for the last decade and are finally returning to relevance.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks333 View Post
    yes, but its the knicks lol there will be at least one awful stretch in them this year
    this x1000

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Wow, low expectations, Anything below a top 4 seed is a loss to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

People last year were predicting the to be like 20 games over .500 last year. I'd temper expectations with this team. I could definitely see them at best maybe coming up with a 2-3 seed and possibly an ECF, but there is one elephant in the room. Melo and STAT haven't proven they can effectively play together, and I think this will ultimately be their downfall for the next 3 years.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    50-32.celtics are stronger than last year so it will be difficult to win the atlantic div.we must be on the top 4 teams if we want to progress.the conf finals is the best we could do.last 2 seasons expectations were high and everybody got disapointed with the first round exit. this year its really diferent since the roster is better and the coach is better, there is good chemistry from last year,last 25 games we had the best record that is encouraging...now its the same team with upgrades

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast