Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Sounds like Chip is going to the Eagles. Hope their ruthless fans give him a chance and are patient. I also find it funny how misinformed so many NFL fans seem to be on what Chip's offense is all about.
    Thank you sir I've noticed it too. It's kinda funny to read some of the ridiculous statements being made about the way Chip coaches. One the Eagles fans made the statement that Chip isn't a players coach. If you have no idea what your talking about then shut your mouth.

vCash
    Don't tease me gentlemen damnit Chip you better stay!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Come on Uncle Phil, work your magic!

I tried for awhile to fight that fight, wasn't worth it.

A couple people get it. I like those people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Thank you sir I've noticed it too. It's kinda funny to read some of the ridiculous statements being made about the way Chip coaches. One the Eagles fans made the statement that Chip isn't a players coach. If you have no idea what your talking about then shut your mouth.
    Yeah, some were at least receptive to listening, but others had really flawed pre-conceived notions about what Chip is all about. Chip evolves with his personnel, and the QB position is a distributor role, not necessarily a playmaking role. I posted the fishduck website so they could read up though. Great site..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Don't tease me gentlemen damnit Chip you better stay!
    I'm cautiously optimistic. I completely understand if Chip decides to coach the Eagles or Browns, but selfishly I want Chip to stay. Even if it is for only one more year, it would totally be worth it.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    If the bears aren't interested in him I hope the chipster stays. Although admittedly its not fun being messed with like this two years in a row lol.

I'm fine with whatever he does. He's done enough. He doesn't owe the school anything. If he's staying I wonder if the sanctions wont be that bad?

Brady I disagree with you. Chip totally wants a running back who can throw occasionally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    If the bears aren't interested in him I hope the chipster stays. Although admittedly its not fun being messed with like this two years in a row lol.

I'm fine with whatever he does. He's done enough. He doesn't owe the school anything. If he's staying I wonder if the sanctions wont be that bad?

Brady I disagree with you. Chip totally wants a running back who can throw occasionally.
    You must not have a good grasp of what Chip wants from his QB then...but can't tell if this is sarcasm...

vCash
    You must not have a good grasp of what Chip wants from his QB then...but can't tell if this is sarcasm...
    Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Give me some credit here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Give me some credit here.
    That's why I said I thought it may be sarcasm. I know you know your stuff, so it caught me off-guard. My sarcasm meter is pretty bad

vCash
    Hearing from more sources that Chip Kelly is in fact staying at Oregon. Still nothing official from him or the school however. So we'll see
    https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/s...78865669189632

vCash
    But seriously,

vCash
    What a night! It was right around halftime of the Oregon-OSU game that rumors of Chip officially coming back became evident, and then we destroy the Beavs in the 2nd half! Let's get the Natty next year!

vCash
    I am so psyched!

Chip hasn't really had a starting QB in his system for 2 years except Darron Thomas I believe. Imagine what he and Mariotta can scheme next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I am so psyched!

Chip hasn't really had a starting QB in his system for 2 years except Darron Thomas I believe. Imagine what he and Mariotta can scheme next year!
    I was thinking about this last night as well. It's crazy how much success Oregon has had under Chip considering the fact that we've had 3 QBs in the 4 years he has been here.

vCash
    So, he's staying put for awhile now. Right?

vCash
    So, he's staying put for awhile now. Right?
    I wouldn't rule out Chip listening to offers next off-season, but it is clearly going to take a great situation to get Chip to leave. People forget that Chip listened to a lot of offers to leave New Hampshire, but he didn't make the move until he got the perfect situation at Oregon. He even had interest from NFL teams back then as an advisory type role, but held out for the right fit. My hope is that Chip at least sticks around for 3 more years, but I'll take one more year over no more years.

vCash
    What a night! It was right around halftime of the Oregon-OSU game that rumors of Chip officially coming back became evident, and then we destroy the Beavs in the 2nd half! Let's get the Natty next year!
    I hate you, Brady :cry:

But seriously congrats on Chip coming back, looking forward to another miserable Civil War next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast