Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Good Job Oregon. Took care of K-State like pros!!!!!!!! PLEASE STAY CHIP!!!!!!!!!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Wish I could have been in Glendale for the on-field chants for Chip to stay. What a great game, and what a season. I think this is the best Oregon Duck team ever, and the defense showing like they did last night totally affirmed my thoughts on this debate. Thankfully, we are insanely young and whomever is manning the HC job will have a lot to work with.

Two BCS Bowl wins in a row is very special also. I never thought this was a feasible expectation, but man it has been a fun 4 year run. The crazy thing about this run is so many different players/leaders have emerged and this run isn't based on one class of players or one insanely good player. That's called building sustainable success.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    BREAKING: Chip Kelly is close to a deal to become the #Browns coach, according to a source informed of his situation.
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/287332493487656960

Yuck.

vCash
    Great game last night. Nice to see the seniors and Kelly go out on a good note. Hopefully there isn't much of a dropoff to the next coach. The win last night was great, but I'd be lying if I wasn't a little bit bitter because I think this is a championship caliber team. This was a fun 4 years all things considered.

vCash
    Apparently Chip is not planning on taking any assistants. If true, that shows how much Chip cares about the University of Oregon's continued success.

vCash
    **** I wish I knew about this thread 3 months ago.
    Future Ace

vCash
    When Chip leaves he will leave everything Helfrich needs to continue the success. Except for the smartass on-field interviews probably. LOL

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Heard there may be a decision from Chip tonight, but we'll see. The nice thing is that most of our key recruits have publicly said they would stay committed even if Chip leaves. Tyner also had a great week at the Army All-American Bowl and showed that he could be a factor between the tackles. Should be a consensus five star. Dontre Wilson also had a sick punt return in his game even though he was limited all week with an injury at the Under Armour Game. Darren Carrington was a stud at the Semper Fidelis Game, and they said he was the best route runner at the event. He's one guy I wouldn't be shocked to see de-commit and take a visit or two, but then eventually come back to Oregon.

vCash
    Sounds like Chip is going to the Eagles. Hope their ruthless fans give him a chance and are patient. I also find it funny how misinformed so many NFL fans seem to be on what Chip's offense is all about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Apparently Chip is not planning on taking any assistants. If true, that shows how much Chip cares about the University of Oregon's continued success.
    Kinda makes sense anyways because college and pro are very different. It makes sense for him to get some NFL guys around to help him make the transition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Kinda makes sense anyways because college and pro are very different. It makes sense for him to get some NFL guys around to help him make the transition.
    Good point, but some were worried that Steve Greatwood may leave since he coached in the NFL when Rich Brooks was with the Rams back in the 90s. Getting the zone-blocking scheme set up the way Chip wants it is very important, and Greatwood would excel in doing that. I wouldn't be shocked if Jerry Azzinaro (D-Line coach) went with Chip to the NFL though. His temperament fits the NFL game a bit more than in college, and he's a really good coach in general.

My guess is that NFL teams probably want Chip to hire NFL guys also. Huge risk for them to bring a college guy with no experience in, so having experienced NFL assistants will help a lot.

vCash
    Holy ****, Chipper is staying most likely according to the interwebs!

vCash
    I'm seeing that too.

**** Twitter right now, it makes sports unbearable sometimes.

vCash
    Come on Uncle Phil, work your magic!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I also find it funny how misinformed so many NFL fans seem to be on what Chip's offense is all about.
    I tried for awhile to fight that fight, wasn't worth it.

A couple people get it. I like those people.

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast