Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    So... what are everyone's plans for the game?

First time in 5 years I won't be going to the bowl game.
    Going to a friends house off River Rd. area. Hes got a 60 inch tv. Hey man if Chip Leaves I want him to go to the Bears!!!!!!!!!!!! I threw that all over my Facebook and a couple Ducks fans got upset but they arent Bears fans!!!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    So... what are everyone's plans for the game?

First time in 5 years I won't be going to the bowl game.
    Probably staying in to watch it. Few of my friends like college football much less Oregon football. I like watching games by myself anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Probably staying in to watch it. Few of my friends like college football much less Oregon football. I like watching games by myself anyways.
    Hey another dude I see on the Cubs boards. Haggis Im strting to see more and more cool dudes we got in common with. Nice Sandow pic by the way! Im all about Kane!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    I'll be having a bunch of people over for the game at my house. Plenty of beer and Papa's Pizza, and hopefully we whoop on the Cats.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    By the way, Tyree Robinson said he was coming to Oregon to play safety at an All-Star game today. He has massive upside there...

vCash
    Even though I am skeptical of its truth, Jason LaCanfora did say that he felt like Chip would stay at Oregon...

vCash
    ESPN is reporting that Chip Kelly has a meeting with the Browns on Friday and the Eagles on Monday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    ESPN is reporting that Chip Kelly has a meeting with the Browns on Friday and the Eagles on Monday.
    Bills as well. Probably the last game Chip coaches at Oregon. Gonna be sad to see him move on, and hopefully Helfrich is ready for the HC gig.

vCash
    Will there be any recruiting fallout for the Ducks if Kelly leaves?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Will there be any recruiting fallout for the Ducks if Kelly leaves?
    Dontre Wilson said he'd look around if Kelly moved on but if Campbell stayed as RB coach, then he'd likely stick. The Robinsons said they would decommit if the offense and defense changed, but otherwise they said they'd stick. Even though these three players said they'd stick, I still wouldn't be surprised if they de-committed.

vCash
    One more day of Chip. Pretty crazy to think about how far Oregon has come since he became the offensive coordinator. Some stupid Duck fans will think we're better off without him, but they are really stupid.

I remember before that 2007 season that my friends and I thought Dennis Dixon sucked *** and that him playing baseball that summer meant he had thrown in the towel. What happens? Chip brings a spread offense to Oregon that no one truly understood, and Dixon was the Heisman front-runner. Of course that season ended in tears, but after Chip turned Justin Roper into a serviceable QB that could keep us close with the Beavs and win the Sun Bowl, I then knew that Chip was an unbelievably good coach. Even though that season was disappointing in so many ways, it was also incredible in many other ways. I knew that Chip was going to make me forget the horror shows of Ludwig and Crowton, and he did a whole lot more than I expected even after that season.

Now we've been to 4 straight BCS bowls, including a a shot at the Natty. I would have called you nuts if you had said this would happen, but Chip brought more than an offense to Oregon. He brought an environment that each player has to live through each day. Great programs know what their identity is, and that's exactly why Chip is such a good coach. Can Mark Helfrich continue this "Win the Day" mantra going? I don't know, and today I don't care. Just want the Ducks to "Win the Day" and bring home the Fiesta.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 01-03-2013 at 07:05 PM.

vCash
    Beautifully stated as always Brady.

As a Chip fan, I truly am excited as hell for the guy. I hope he takes the NFL by storm and turns the league on its' head. But as a Ducks fan first and foremost, I'm truly saddened by the possibility of Chip leaving. Not only has he been great for our football program, he has been great for our university. Moving away from Eugene after school, it was a daily occurrence of "You went where?" and in the years since Chip has created a dynasty, it's been "Oh, Oregon! I love that school, you guys have such a cool school".

I'll forever appreciate what Chip Kelly did for this school, a true legend and one that will certainly be missed by Ducks everywhere.

Thanks for everything Chip, we love you.

vCash
    Oh, and if that doesn't get you emotional, this will:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...llege-football

vCash
    Beautifully stated as always Brady.

As a Chip fan, I truly am excited as hell for the guy. I hope he takes the NFL by storm and turns the league on its' head. But as a Ducks fan first and foremost, I'm truly saddened by the possibility of Chip leaving. Not only has he been great for our football program, he has been great for our university. Moving away from Eugene after school, it was a daily occurrence of "You went where?" and in the years since Chip has created a dynasty, it's been "Oh, Oregon! I love that school, you guys have such a cool school".

I'll forever appreciate what Chip Kelly did for this school, a true legend and one that will certainly be missed by Ducks everywhere.

Thanks for everything Chip, we love you.
    I agree with everything you have said. I've lived in Eugene for most of my life, and it is amazing to see so many people excited about the Ducks nationally. Even in Eugene a lot of my friends in middle school and high school rooted for big time programs instead of Oregon, but that is no longer the case at all. Everyone is proud to be a Duck, and Chip has helped put Oregon on the map.
    Oh, and if that doesn't get you emotional, this will:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...llege-football
    Oregon is blessed to have Gary Campbell. I know the recruiting issues have been made apparent, but I hope he is at Oregon for a long time. He may retire soon unfortunately...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Dontre Wilson said he'd look around if Kelly moved on but if Campbell stayed as RB coach, then he'd likely stick. The Robinsons said they would decommit if the offense and defense changed, but otherwise they said they'd stick. Even though these three players said they'd stick, I still wouldn't be surprised if they de-committed.
    I didn't know the Robinson twins went to Lincoln High School. That's where Marcus Allen went, and it's like 10-15 minutes away from my high school. They **** us in football every year

Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast