Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    The passing game is fine, we just haven't needed to throw over the top of defenses very often. Look at Mariota's throw to Addison in the back of the endzone and you will see that Mariota can sling it if we are pressed into that type of game.

We basically get a bye-week this coming week versus Colorado, so that will help Oregon get ready for USC.
    I didn't say it was bad, but it's probably one of the things they can work on. That throw to Addison was awesome. Never been that excited about a 6 yard pass lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I didn't say it was bad, but it's probably one of the things they can work on. That throw to Addison was awesome. Never been that excited about a 6 yard pass lol
    My bad, I re-read my post and it was sort of antagonizing and that wasn't my intention. It would be nice if Huff gets healthier and becomes more of a factor, but I'm not sure if that is likely.

By the way, Colt's injury is minor. He may sit out the Colorado game because it is a gimme, but he will be ready for SC. My hope is that Marshall gets the majority of the carries so we have a fresh Barner/DAT for SC.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Those computers are crazy.. I really don't get what Chip Kelly and this team needs to do to go to 2nd place
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Those computers are crazy.. I really don't get what Chip Kelly and this team needs to do to go to 2nd place
    We can start by winning out.

Sucks that the Pac12 has played out this way, but the computers really don't like us this year. KSU cancelling that game has really hurt us, because we had to fill that void with Tennessee Tech.

If we win out, we should still be ok. We're #2 in the 2 human polls, and with USC, Stanford, and OSU still left our computer numbers should spike. Best thing to hope for is that USC and Oregon St. win out as well so our SOS jumps up.

vCash
    Beaver will have 1 loss this year and it will be against the Ducks. Chip lost first Rose Bowl and first National Champ, then won second Rose Bowl and this is the year Ducks win National Title.

vCash
    I'd be surprised if ND or K-State go undefeated, so I'm not concerned. Plus, every year fans of college football become worried about the potential of more than two undefeated teams, but it rarely happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I'd be surprised if ND or K-State go undefeated, so I'm not concerned. Plus, every year fans of college football become worried about the potential of more than two undefeated teams, but it rarely happens.
    I'm not worried about ND at all. I've watched every one of their games, that offense is going to get them beat real soon.

KSU has a legit chance of running the table. They have a tough stretch coming up, but they should be favored in all those games.

All Oregon can do is control what they can control. We need to win out the rest of our games, and hope USC and Oregon St. don't take any big tumbles before we meet them.

I'm very confident in this team, and we haven't even seen a full game from the Ducks yet. This is our best defense since Chip has been here and the offense is still dominant. We'll be fine.

vCash
    Oregon/Ohio State agree to home and home

Team Press Release:

EUGENE – The first Eugene appearance by Ohio State University since 1967 highlights a home-and-home series between the University of Oregon and the Buckeyes as announced jointly by the two schools Tuesday, according to the Ducks’ Director of Athletics Rob Mullens.

The intersectional match-up would commence in Autzen Stadium on Sept. 12, 2020, with Oregon returning to Columbus, Ohio on Sept. 11, 2021.

The game would mark Ohio State’s second visit ever to the state of Oregon as the Buckeyes traveled west during the inaugural year of Autzen Stadium.

The two schools last met in the 2010 Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif., with Ohio State prevailing, 26-17. All but three of the eight contests have been played in Ohio Stadium, with two of them occurring in the post season (1957 and 2010 Rose Bowls).

The series was one of three additions to Oregon’s future football schedules confirmed by the school’s athletics department Tuesday, with the Ducks scheduled to host Georgia State in 2015 and Bowling Green in Eugene to open the 2018 season.

Oregon will host Tennessee next season in Eugene on Sept. 14 to conclude the home-and-home agreement that witnessed the Ducks traveling to Knoxville in 2010 (48-13 Oregon win). Michigan State is scheduled to play in Autzen Stadium in 2014, with Oregon returning to East Lansing in 2015 in addition to the home game with Georgia State.

Texas A&M is slated to play at Oregon in 2018 along with Bowling Green, while the Ducks will make their first visit ever to College Station, Texas in 2019.

“This will be a great opportunity for our fans to be a part of an intersectional battle that has not taken place in Eugene very often,” Oregon head coach Chip Kelly said. “I’ve always been in favor of playing the highest level of competition possible. I’m a firm believer that you make yourself better when pushed by the level of your competition.”

In the last 14 years, Oregon has completed home-and-home series with Michigan State (1998-99), Wisconsin (2000-01), Mississippi State (2002-03), Michigan (2003-07), Oklahoma (2004-06), and Purdue (2008-09).

Georgia State’s football program has been in existence only three seasons and is transitioning from the Football Championship Subdivision to the Football Bowl Subdivision under former Georgia Tech, Alabama and Kentucky head coach Bill Curry. It has been accepted into the Sun Belt Conference beginning on July 1, 2013 and will be eligible for the Sun Belt Conference football championship beginning with the 2014 season.

Bowling Green, a member of the Mid-American Conference, has participated in four bowl games in the last nine years prior to this season’s 5-3 record.
    http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landingco...25&feedID=9379

vCash
    Looks like the SEC wants us:

vCash
    DUII case against Oregon's Isaac Remington to be dropped

The University of Oregon has lifted the suspension of senior defensive tackle Isaac Remington, according to the Ducks' head football coach Chip Kelly.

The move comes hours after Eugene officials said the DUII case against Remington will be dropped.

Remington had been indefinitely suspended since the incident took place early Oct. 12.

Remington’s blood-alcohol content measured 0.06 after a Eugene police officer stopped his car. The legal limit is 0.08. In Oregon, police can arrest a person on a DUII charge if they deem the person to be impaired, even if the person's blood-alcohol content is below .08.

A source last week told The Oregonian that Remington was "absolutely, positively" innocent.

Remington, a Phoenix-area native, started Oregon's first six games. He traveled with the team to last Thursday's game at Arizona State but did not play.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/inde...l#incart_river

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    DUII case against Oregon's Isaac Remington to be dropped

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/inde...l#incart_river
    That's good news! Honestly, seems kinda ridiculous in the first place.

If you get arrested below a .08 it's because you appear visibly intoxicated or impaired. But seriously, a Football player, who is a linemen, getting affected by that little alcohol?

I don't think so...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That's good news! Honestly, seems kinda ridiculous in the first place.

If you get arrested below a .08 it's because you appear visibly intoxicated or impaired. But seriously, a Football player, who is a linemen, getting affected by that little alcohol?

I don't think so...
    He also passed his field sobriety test, so I have no idea of the reason for citing him. Ironically, I saw Isaac on-campus at the bike rack to go get his bike two days ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Looks like the SEC wants us:

Look at that map... now look at the globe on the lower right hand side..

You see it? Well yeah I voted on the international end so that's me right there GO DUCKS
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Look at that map... now look at the globe on the lower right hand side..

You see it? Well yeah I voted on the international end so that's me right there GO DUCKS

vCash
    Meh, I have to watch the game online this week.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast