Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Defensive lineman Remington suspended indefinitely after DUII arrest Friday

Oregon defensive lineman Isaac Remington was suspended today, "pending clarification of an incident that occurred Friday morning in Eugene," the Ducks announced.

UPDATE (12:26 p.m.): RG cops reporter Jack Moran confirmed with Eugene police that Remington was ticketed for DUII.

Remington has been a full-time starter this season, with 12 tackles in six games. His backup is true freshman Arik Armstead.

UPDATE (12:47 p.m.): UO defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti said during a Portland radio appearance Friday that, indeed, "we're going to see more of Armstead. He's in the rotation, and Arik's played good football for us."

Ironically, UO defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti was talking after the UW game about the quality of play from his defense, and asked whether they were performing like "men of Oregon," a phrase he's used in the past. Aliotti said the bye week would test that, given the free time players would have.
    http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/in...y-morning-inc/

vCash
    This is a big surprise since Remington is considered one of our leaders. I heard he blew below the legal limit, so it may be the EPD being dumb as usual. If he can't give it a go versus ASU, then Arik Armstead will have an opportunity to step up.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I just got to say guys that this Ducks forum is my favorite. I also go on the Cubs, Bears and Bulls forums and they are just different. Its like saying something positive or your own opinion is strictly prohibited over there. I love my Chicago teams but man the fans can be a-holes to each other on these boards. Thanks guys (Haggis, brady, etc.) for being cool!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Congrats on the win last week Keith Price looked terrible but i can't blame him this is what happens when you get hit 25+ times a game and ignore the Offensive Line in recruiting.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4070 View Post
    I just got to say guys that this Ducks forum is my favorite. I also go on the Cubs, Bears and Bulls forums and they are just different. Its like saying something positive or your own opinion is strictly prohibited over there. I love my Chicago teams but man the fans can be a-holes to each other on these boards. Thanks guys (Haggis, brady, etc.) for being cool!
    I'm glad that more and more people like you are migrating over here. We definitely have one of the better college team followings on PSD, and it should keep on growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Congrats on the win last week Keith Price looked terrible but i can't blame him this is what happens when you get hit 25+ times a game and ignore the Offensive Line in recruiting.
    Thanks and sorry man. I'll say that you can tell that there are a few more NFL caliber athletes on UW than in past years. Shaq Thompson is going to be so ****ing good.

vCash
    Game day boys. Let's go!

vCash

The Official Oregon Ducks Football Thread 2.0: Ducks Fly Together

I have a question why dont Oregon wear there helmets with the O on it anymore

vCash
    Holy crap! What a blowout! We basically have a bye week next week vs. Colorado, so now we can focus on USC. I can't believe how easy Oregon has made this look...
    Quote Originally Posted by PRM10 View Post
    I have a question why dont Oregon wear there helmets with the O on it anymore
    Changed helmets. Debuted in Rose Bowl, and Oregon decided to keep them permanently.

vCash
    What a dominating performance by the Ducks on both sides of the ball wow just wow. I honestly believe this team is unstoppable. You might stop them for a drive or two but you cannot stop them consistently enough to win against them. I'm out here in the middle of SEC territory and all day all I heard on the radio is how the Ducks haven't really played anyone and that this road game would be the true test. Well looks like this team is for real I cannot wait to listen to the radio in the am. I want to hear the excuses from the radio hosts here in Alabama It's gonna be great.

vCash
    The thing is everyone knows we have a dominating offense, and now they know and will have to admit we have one hell of a dominating D. What cracks me up is people around here claim Oregon hasn't played anyone, well who the hell has Alabama played seriously.

vCash
    Hope Colt isn't hurt to seriously and I think we had another offensive lineman go down, but it looked like he walked off the field so thats good news.

vCash
    Good to see Tyner changed his mind again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Thanks and sorry man. I'll say that you can tell that there are a few more NFL caliber athletes on UW than in past years. Shaq Thompson is going to be so ****ing good.
    I was disappointed when he signed with UW. He was very good friends with Armstead and many thought that would lure him to Eugene. Even in the UW game he looked real good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    What a dominating performance by the Ducks on both sides of the ball wow just wow. I honestly believe this team is unstoppable. You might stop them for a drive or two but you cannot stop them consistently enough to win against them. I'm out here in the middle of SEC territory and all day all I heard on the radio is how the Ducks haven't really played anyone and that this road game would be the true test. Well looks like this team is for real I cannot wait to listen to the radio in the am. I want to hear the excuses from the radio hosts here in Alabama It's gonna be great.
    The SEC is going to say that about anyone but the SEC. Let them talk.

I love the "The Ducks can't hang with the SEC" argument. They are 1-2 against them, with 1 loss being the closest NC game the SEC has had in its current run.

It's wasn't like the Oregon-LSU NC game was Florida-Ohio State, the Ducks were literally tied until the final play.
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

vCash
    Great performance. We ended up with what 400 yards on the ground? The defense is just awesome. Seems no matter who goes down the next man comes in. Our passing game could use some work. That throw to Huff was terribly underthrown. I guess it's a good thing when you can blow teams out and still have some things to work on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    Great performance. We ended up with what 400 yards on the ground? The defense is just awesome. Seems no matter who goes down the next man comes in. Our passing game could use some work. That throw to Huff was terribly underthrown. I guess it's a good thing when you can blow teams out and still have some things to work on
    The passing game is fine, we just haven't needed to throw over the top of defenses very often. Look at Mariota's throw to Addison in the back of the endzone and you will see that Mariota can sling it if we are pressed into that type of game.

We basically get a bye-week this coming week versus Colorado, so that will help Oregon get ready for USC.

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast