Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Autzen was so damn loud last night, and it was good to see after the snoozers in non-conference play. The offense wasn't great, but man the defense made so many big plays! I never thought I'd see a shutout against a worthy Pac-12 opponent, but it happened.

Also, 4 stars Tyree and Tyrell Robinson committed after their visit this weekend. Huge gets for football and basketball!
    We also got that Rice transfer who has averaged a double-double his first last two seasons and looking good on that 5 star!!!!!!!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    Looks like we leaped over LSU for the number two spot in the polls. We control our own destiny if we win out.
    There is still a long way to go, but wouldn't it be wierd if Oregon faced Alabama for the National Championship? Oregon will have faced both teams from that State.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    Looks like we leaped over LSU for the number two spot in the polls. We control our own destiny if we win out.
    In theory yes, but the media and everyone else relevant defidently wants FLA ST to be good. So if there is a three way tie at the end of the year (ALA, ORE, FLA ST) but we've maintained that #2 spot until then I could easily see a switch of the rankings for the final polls so FLA ST can play in the natty.

Don't count out the Big-12 either. I have a feeling someone out of West Virginia, K-St or TCU is going to finish undefeated.

Now if Alabama loses and we win out we are golden!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4070 View Post
    We also got that Rice transfer who has averaged a double-double his first last two seasons and looking good on that 5 star!!!!!!!
    Kazemi is a big-time transfer, and this truly gives Oregon unbelievable depth. Hopefully he is given a hardship waiver so that he can play immediately, because we will be a really tough match-up for the rest of the Pac-12. Altman wants to press and trap throughout the game, and he now has the depth and athleticism to do it well.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Hey valade, let me know how the game is at the CLink. I'm going to the Pats - Seahawks game in a few weeks, so I wouldn't mind hearing some tips about parking as well.

vCash
    I had to watch this game at a Pro Shop on a golf course. It was brutal.

vCash
    It's Washington week! Let's get number nine in a row! Also, some big visitors this week in John Ross, Juwaan Williams, and Dontre Wilson. Ross's top 2 is Oregon and UW, so this visit could prove to be pivotal.

vCash
    **** the Huskies

vCash
    Hey valade, let me know how the game is at the CLink. I'm going to the Pats - Seahawks game in a few weeks, so I wouldn't mind hearing some tips about parking as well.
    The game was cool, Oregon sure took their sweet *** time to get going, but overall not bad.

There were a lot more Cougar fans there than Duck fans but almost every Coug fan I talked to knew it was gonna be a loss. They had designated beer gardens, which they won't have for the Hawks game, so you'll get booze faster.

As for the Parking, it's pretty bad. Most places that are right next to Century Link charge $40 and it goes down to 15-20 the further out you go.

If you are in the military, or have a friend with a Military ID card there is a Coast Guard station literally on the waterfront right next to the stadium, and you can use that for parking... but only with the valid Military ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Just got 50 yard line seats, sec 31, row 29 under the cover for FREE! (Sorry don't mean to come off as bragging) Im just so pumped for this game!!! Im gonna be tailgating and then Im going to be watching the Ducks destroy the purple puppies!!!

vCash
    ^ that's awesome man. Enjoy it!

and **** the Huskies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The game was cool, Oregon sure took their sweet *** time to get going, but overall not bad.

There were a lot more Cougar fans there than Duck fans but almost every Coug fan I talked to knew it was gonna be a loss. They had designated beer gardens, which they won't have for the Hawks game, so you'll get booze faster.

As for the Parking, it's pretty bad. Most places that are right next to Century Link charge $40 and it goes down to 15-20 the further out you go.

If you are in the military, or have a friend with a Military ID card there is a Coast Guard station literally on the waterfront right next to the stadium, and you can use that for parking... but only with the valid Military ID.
    Ugh, that is gonna be awful. Hopefully I find something cheaper for parking, but I probably will have difficulty. Parking for M's games is easy because there aren't as many people going, but the CLink will obviously be sold out. Where did you sit?

Quote Originally Posted by zack4070 View Post
    Just got 50 yard line seats, sec 31, row 29 under the cover for FREE! (Sorry don't mean to come off as bragging) Im just so pumped for this game!!! Im gonna be tailgating and then Im going to be watching the Ducks destroy the purple puppies!!!
    Awesome man, those are sick seats. I'll be in the student section, which is always fun. I can't wait to see number nine in a row! I harbor more hate toward UW than OSU mainly because I have a lot of buddies at OSU, and more history involved. I'm not the type of Duck fan that will be a d-bag to a Husky fan just because they are a Husky fan, but I love seeing Oregon beat them!

vCash

vCash
    Also, it is weird seeing Wilcox and Sirmon coaching for the Huskies. I happen to have a Peter Sirmon jersey, and he's one of my favorite Ducks of all-time. I guess you have to set allegiances aside in career moves, but it kind of sucks. I have nothing but respect for both coaches though..

vCash
    Awesome man, those are sick seats. I'll be in the student section, which is always fun. I can't wait to see number nine in a row! I harbor more hate toward UW than OSU mainly because I have a lot of buddies at OSU, and more history involved. I'm not the type of Duck fan that will be a d-bag to a Husky fan just because they are a Husky fan, but I love seeing Oregon beat them!
    I don't mind Beaver fans. Their only comeback is "haha, you guys couldn't win the National Championship" or something stupid. Well at least we went to the natty! Geez, OSU fans sometimes come across like they are better than you sometimes. Wazzu fans, whatever, they are the same I guess. I will give it up to those Cougar fans that are out there every Saturday morning on Gameday waiving their flag.

Now Huskies fans are just idiots. They are rude, somehow, even after losing to us over and over and over they still think they are better than Oregon. Its unbelievable. At least most Beavers fans are like, "ok yeah the Ducks are tough", but Huskies fans are soooooo bitter that they sound like idiots when they try to argue. I compare Washington fans to a bully in a high school, where when he gets proved wrong or something, he just has nothing to say and would rather be a dick and whine and yell and throw fits, but still think he is superior to you. Its like trying to argue with a 5 year old............

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast