Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Trying to figure that out as we speak.

You going?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Trying to figure that out as we speak.

You going?
    Probably not, but haven't ruled it out just yet. Tickets are much cheaper than the last few BCS bowls.

vCash
    Long time guys......But I was thinking the other day that I know this years schedule favored us. Especially breaking in a new QB and all that. But I think next year it should be even easier.

1. Nichols St - EASY. Nevada - Should win by 35 at least. Tennessee could be tough but its at home and we should hammer em in the end.
    2. We dont play USC or Arizona State.
    3. Most of Stanfords front 7 is gone as is S.Taylor and Ertz.
    4. As good as Oregon State is we will still kill em.
    5. Only tough matchup might be at Washington but the media hypes that one up every year and we end up smashing them. Been that way for the last 3500 days and counting.
    6. There is also UCLA but also should win that as well.

It took the nations best run stopping team to beat us in OT this year. That team will be depleted. I dont expect UCLA to be any better with the losses of some of their guys. CAL and Wazzu will still suck. I expect to be 12-0 going into the Pac-12 title game next year.
    Last edited by zack4070; 12-05-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Found another reason!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Doubt you sing that tune if Chip leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Doubt you sing that tune if Chip leaves.
    If CK leaves then I guess I will take 11-1

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Any word on Chip????

I know he met with the Eagles and if the Eagles don't get rid of their useless GM I fear for him in the NFL
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Any word on Chip????

I know he met with the Eagles and if the Eagles don't get rid of their useless GM I fear for him in the NFL
    I'd be lying if I said that I knew what Chip was going to do. As a Duck fan, I think the best thing to do is assume he will leave and then if he stays, then be really ****ing happy! If he does move on, I'm expecting Mark Helfrich to get the gig, but I'm hoping we go after Chris Petersen and Mike Gundy.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 12-07-2012 at 06:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I'd be lying if I said that I knew what Chip was going to do. As a Duck fan, I think the best thing to do is assume he will leave and then if he stays, then be really ****ing happy! If he does move on, I'm expecting Mark Helfrich to
    get the gig, but I'm hoping we go after Chris Petersen and Mike Gundy.
    I am a Ducks fan but also a huge Chip kelly fan and I want him if he leaves to be successful in the NFL so if he leaves to a crappy franchise that is mismanaged I will be upset
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Not sure if there's any truth behind this, but I heard Chip was supposed to Coach the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season. Supposedly Chip turned Tampa down because he didn't think there was a suitable candidate to replace him at Oregon.

If it is true, I've gained a ton of respect for him not only as a coach but as a genuinely good dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I am a Ducks fan but also a huge Chip kelly fan and I want him if he leaves to be successful in the NFL so if he leaves to a crappy franchise that is mismanaged I will be upset
    As long as he doesn't go to the Jets or Bills, then I'll be fine with wherever he goes. Chip is considered the number one target by NFL GMs, so I'm sure he will go to a place that gives him a lot of control if he moves on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Not sure if there's any truth behind this, but I heard Chip was supposed to Coach the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season. Supposedly Chip turned Tampa down because he didn't think there was a suitable candidate to replace him at Oregon.

If it is true, I've gained a ton of respect for him not only as a coach but as a genuinely good dude.
    I've heard this rumor, but I kind of doubt that is what happened. I have no idea about why he chose to return though.

vCash
    New commit named Joe Walker. He's a JUCO LB with 4 years to play 3, and his tape is awesome. Really nice pickup, and I think he could be a force after a RS year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    As long as he doesn't go to the Jets or Bills, then I'll be fine with wherever he goes. Chip is considered the number one target by NFL GMs, so I'm sure he will go to a place that gives him a lot of control if he moves on.

I've heard this rumor, but I kind of doubt that is what happened. I have no idea about why he chose to return though.
    Maybe he truly wants the BCS before going to the big leagues. I wouldn't blame him either... We are very close
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Maybe he truly wants the BCS before going to the big leagues. I wouldn't blame him either... We are very close
    Could be true. Plus, I have a hunch that getting to coach Mariota for a few more years is very appealing to Chip. Mariota could win a Heisman before his time is done, and he will only get better.

vCash
    Oregon senior G Kyle Long has reportedly been denied an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA, according to beat writer Rob Moseley.

This may seem like small news, but those around the NFL have touted Long all year for his ability to pick up the position in a short amount of time. Long took a unique path to Oregon, starting as a baseball player at Florida State then running into academic and off field issues at a junior college. However, as a starter, Long flashed excellent ability, but NFL teams will need to weigh how early they can take an inexperienced player with upside during April's draft.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/131872/kyle-long

Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast