No need to rush Kelly back, but Bercovici could still play some as more of the article states if you follow the link. This is not a bad situation to have, especially when you look at the two-quarterback system Florida is trying to run with less-than-stellar results last week.

Arizona State hasn't done half-badly with Taylor Kelly out -- and Mike Bercovici in -- at quarterback. But the Sun Devils seem likely to have their long-time senior starter back under center against Washington this Saturday all the same.

Per azcentral.com, Todd Graham told reporters Monday that he expects Kelly to be recovered enough from the foot injury that's cost him three games to play against the Huskies, and multiple reports from Tuesday's Sun Devils practice had Kelly operating with the first-team offense.

"Hopefully we'll have him ready where he can go this week,'' Graham said Monday of Kelly, who had started 30 consecutive games before missing the Devils' Sept. 25 loss to UCLA. "He wanted to go last week, but we also have an obligation to make sure I don't put the kids in jeopardy. If I was making the decision with my heart, I would've let him play, but he wasn't ready. We'll see how it progresses this week."

Read More: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...for-sun-devils