Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,095
    vCash
    500
    i aint going to hate on PK, he's just getting to them before anyone else is. What i will say though, is the hawks Gms should be banned from the Mock for at least one year. This is the first mock ive been apart of, and i think this is the worst Gm job there will ever be.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,848
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i aint going to hate on PK, he's just getting to them before anyone else is. What i will say though, is the hawks Gms should be banned from the Mock for at least one year. This is the first mock ive been apart of, and i think this is the worst Gm job there will ever be.
    yes...this is worse than that wizards guy last year....and i thought it'd be impossible to top that


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    33,035
    vCash
    1500
    I think it should include other games too. I can already see them giving up midway through a redraft then giving up their players.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    33,035
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i aint going to hate on PK, he's just getting to them before anyone else is. What i will say though, is the hawks Gms should be banned from the Mock for at least one year. This is the first mock ive been apart of, and i think this is the worst Gm job there will ever be.
    Hawks don't respond to anyone else though.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,848
    vCash
    1255
    ^^that's the thing that baffles me. they don't respond to anybody...


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    33,035
    vCash
    1500
    Lol, check the IP address. Maybe PK has a dupe.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Joseph MO
    Posts
    7,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    yes...this is worse than that wizards guy last year....and i thought it'd be impossible to top that
    IDK, Wiz gave me and PK Wall for free last year
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

    Walt Frazier | Earl Monroe | James Worthy | Jermaine O'Neal | David Robinson

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Why was this allowed? The Hawks have not updated their clubhouse in forever and clearly gave up on the game. Why are they allowed to give the Pacers a great addition like this considering the activity of the GM's. That is pathetic.
    I don't see how this is even close to being veto worthy. There have been far worse trades in this game. And we gave up 2 young pieces for a team that's rebuilding.

    And maybe the Hawks GMs were away for awhile and just came back or something. I feel like there've been some other GMs that have randomly disappeared and reappeared again. Heck, I have (thats why I Co-ed with 2 other GMs).
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 07-26-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,234
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    I don't see how this is even close to being veto worthy. There have been far worse trades in this game. And we gave up 2 young pieces for a team that's rebuilding.

    And maybe the Hawks GMs were away for awhile and just came back or something. I feel like there've been some other GMs that have randomly disappeared and reappeared again. Heck, I have (thats why I Co-ed with 2 other GMs).
    The big difference is that your clubhoused has consistently been updated. The Hawks have not updated their clubhouse in more than 2 weeks. How are they allowed to trade with salary numbers and a roster that are not accurate. For example, George Hill is not even in their clubhouse and that deal was made weeks ago. I am sorry but there is no way they should of been allowed to make this trade based on their past track record. Its shady..

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    The big difference is that your clubhoused has consistently been updated. The Hawks have not updated their clubhouse in more than 2 weeks. How are they allowed to trade with salary numbers and a roster that are not accurate. For example, George Hill is not even in their clubhouse and that deal was made weeks ago. I am sorry but there is no way they should of been allowed to make this trade based on their past track record. Its shady..
    Have you looked at our current clubhouse? lol. Rosh is on vacation so he hasn't updated it based on our last few trades. There are some other active GMs who haven't updated their clubhouse either (like the Rockets, not calling you guys out btw).

    And I mean what rule are the Hawks breaking exactly? Trades a lot worse than this are happening. The only reason people are complaining is because we made a prior trade with the Hawks but I'm sure if I look at the trades list, there've been teams who've traded with other teams multiple times. Nothing unusual about it. If this deal was with anyone else, no one would give two *****.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,234
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    Have you looked at our current clubhouse? lol. Rosh is on vacation so he hasn't updated it based on our last few trades. There are some other active GMs who haven't updated their clubhouse either (like the Rockets, not calling you guys out btw).

    And I mean what rule are the Hawks breaking exactly? Trades a lot worse than this are happening. The only reason people are complaining is because we made a prior trade with the Hawks but I'm sure if I look at the trades list, there've been teams who've traded with other teams multiple times. Nothing unusual about it. If this deal was with anyone else, no one would give two *****.
    I am not attacking you in anyway here. Lest get that straight. My issue is that a team that has been inactive for more than 2 straight weeks in the mock is somehow able to make a trade while having a clubhouse that is not reflective of their roster in the slightest is my issue. Am I alone in this?

    I just don't believe the Hawks should of been allowed to trade period until they cleaned up their act and fixed their clubhouse. I maintain that this should of been done before allowing any trade to occur.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    34,848
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    I am not attacking you in anyway here. Lest get that straight. My issue is that a team that has been inactive for more than 2 straight weeks in the mock is somehow able to make a trade while having a clubhouse that is not reflective of their roster in the slightest is my issue. Am I alone in this?

    I just don't believe the Hawks should of been allowed to trade period until they cleaned up their act and fixed their clubhouse. I maintain that this should of been done before allowing any trade to occur.
    agreed


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •