Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, why would we trade Z?

vCash
    Enough is enough. Zetterberg is not getting traded. He is going to be the captain.

Oh, and if we gave up that package for Dan Boyle, I'd be calling for Ken Holland to be fired. Just NO.

vCash
    I would trade Z in a heartbeat for Yandle. Lets face it, Z has not become the guy we all thought he would be someday. He's definitley no Forsberg, those comparisons are laughable now when you look back. That and his contract is gonna start to look really bad in about 4 years and from what i saw in the playoffs this year, the man could not get off of his defender hardly ever.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports:23106625
    I would trade Z in a heartbeat for Yandle. Lets face it, Z has not become the guy we all thought he would be someday. He's definitley no Forsberg, those comparisons are laughable now when you look back. That and his contract is gonna start to look really bad in about 4 years and from what i saw in the playoffs this year, the man could not get off of his defender hardly ever.
    What games were you watching? Z was one of our best players in the playoffs and he usually always is...

Again. He's not getting traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    Yeah I'm sure the Wings see no point in holding onto a player that will probably be promoted to captain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Det4Life View Post
    What games were you watching? Z was one of our best players in the playoffs and he usually always is...

Again. He's not getting traded.
    His production says otherwise. Also the captain thing is a joke anyways we all know this. Dats is a better player and should be the captain. Also, Its not like i'm saying get rid of him for nothing. I'm saying bring in a top 5 Defensemen in the league for him. Top D-men are harder to come by than forwards.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    His production says otherwise. Also the captain thing is a joke anyways we all know this. Dats is a better player and should be the captain. Also, Its not like i'm saying get rid of him for nothing. I'm saying bring in a top 5 Defensemen in the league for him. Top D-men are harder to come by than forwards.
    this, i like z but i might be in the minority when i say it wouldnt upset me if he was gone he is getting older and if we can get something good in return why not
    please forgive me i can't really spell , my grammar is terrible andi tend to jump around alot while writing

vCash
    Datsyuk is better but that has nothing to do with who becomes the captain. Zetterberg is more of a leader. Yandle isn't a top 5 dman, not even close. He probably isn't top 10 either. That is an awful deal for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    If Z was moved I would expect a top 10 young D man...Yandle is not top 10.

vCash
    What's interesting about Z...

Pavs is the undisputed greatest player on this team. But..

When Zetterberg flashes his dominance, he is the best player in the league. Even Gretzky stated as much a few years back, when Team Canada was assembling it's team for Vancouver.

Down the stretch, Z was the best player on this team last year. No way I trade him...
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

vCash
    I saw this article about 2 possible D-men the Wings should try and trade for - Robin Regehr ( I wouldn't mind him), Derek Morris. Both would be short term options. I don't know about these two players specifically, but I tend to lean toward this train of thought. Instead of getting in a bidding war, try to find someone that is not on everyone elses radar.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ve-our-defense

vCash
    Z is a redwing. I think we'll see #40 in the rafters at the Joe when all is said and done.

vCash
    this is Azz-backwards, people want to trade Z and throw tons of cash at Doan?!

vCash
    What the hell is this, a Blue Jackets forum? Let's trade our captain, heeeeeell no! This organization is too classy to pull a move like that. Wake up and give your head a shake.
    Green Bay Packers
    Detroit Red Wings
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Raptors

vCash
    I would trade Z so fast it would make your head spin, but Kenny will never do it. Franzen is the most obvious bait, Filppula is the most attractive, but I think Fil is key for us now. He drove our second line more than Z did. Helm too, but it would take a lot for me. We cant trade Howie. I wouldn't trade Nyquist or Smith, but every other prospect should be fair game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast