Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    $14K for support and almost $2K for child care.... really? I bet you she doesn't even work and just collects about $190K a year.
    Hey, dudes dream about becoming NFL players. Girls dream about getting knocked up by an NFL player.

Both come with a big payday. Just typically the NFL player is the one who winds up bankrupt a few years later.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    this from roto-
    Mikel Leshoure - RB - Lions
    Mikel Leshoure's longest run this season is 16 yards.
    Leshoure has sustained fantasy value by rushing for nine touchdowns in 13 games, but he's shown very little burst. The power back is managing a mere 3.70 YPC on his 200 carries compared to a 5.10 YPC mark for backup Joique Bell. The Lions have turned this backfield into a timeshare of late, with Bell netting 12.2 touches per game over the last four weeks.
    Related: Joique Bell
    Source: Detroit News Dec 26 - 10:51 AM

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    ROTO=
    Lions Defense - TM - Lions
    The Detroit Free Press confirms that Lions head coach Jim Schwartz will not be fired after the season.
    Knowledgeable people around the league have never mentioned Schwartz among the possible head coaches getting the boot, but some Lions fans have called for his head. Schwartz and the Lions agreed to a multi-year extension through the 2015 season just last offseason. After leading Detroit to a 10-6 record and their first playoff appearance in 12 seasons in 2011, Schwartz has followed that up with a 4-11 performance in 2012 that was kicked off with a slew of offseason player arrests. Schwartz and GM Martin Mayhew really need to get the back end of the defense fixed, while getting some guys, like Jahvid Best, back from injury will certainly help.
    Source: Detroit Free Press Dec 23 - 8:21 AM

Kevin Smith - RB - Lions
    Kevin Smith was held to one catch for four yards in Detroit's Week 16 loss to the Falcons.
    It's the first time Smith had been involved in a game since Week 12. A free agent after the season, Smith won't be returning with the Lions in 2013.
    Dec 23 - 1:58 AM

Mike Thomas - WR - Lions
    Mike Thomas caught one pass for five yards in the Saturday's loss to the Falcons.
    Since coming over from the Jaguars, Thomas has been a major disappointment. He still doesn't have a defined role in the Lions' offense and continues to see less targets than Kris Durham and Tony Scheffler. He'll remain off the fantasy radar for Week 17 against the Bears.
    Dec 23 - 1:43 AM

Kris Durham - WR - Lions
    Kris Durham had two receptions for 31 yards in Saturday's Week 16 loss to Atlanta.
    Durham was targeted five times, but did all his damage on the Lions' final drive of the first half. Despite his ascension to the starting lineup with Ryan Broyles (ACL surgery) on injured reserve and Titus Young banished, Durham doesn't hold any fantasy value.
    Dec 23 - 1:39 AM

Joique Bell - RB - Lions
    Joique Bell totaled 83 yards in the Lions' Week 16 loss to the Falcons.
    Bell was rarely used in the running game with just four carries and has seen his role scaled back the last two weeks. However, he continues to dominate in no-huddle comeback mode and is used in all passing-down situations. Bell missed an opportunity to vulture a touchdown when he failed to convert on a goal-line carry late in the third quarter. He's now averaging 5.1 yards per carry with 874 total yards and three touchdowns going into the Lions' regular season finale against the Bears.
    Dec 23 - 1:17 AM

vCash
    nevermind

vCash
    Pettigrew didn't practice again and no change in his status... why wasn't he put on IR 3 weeks ago and we would get to try out a new TE for a while?

vCash
    ^@ what point this year has picking guys up off their couch helped?
    Last edited by C-Wick925; 12-26-2012 at 09:26 PM.

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Pettigrew didn't practice again and no change in his status... why wasn't he put on IR 3 weeks ago and we would get to try out a new TE for a while?
    because its a week to week injury and he could have progressed why just bench the guy when you have his replacement and a back up still. You put someone on IR when there is no hope and you need his roster spot other than that you just let them ride it out.

vCash
    Not exactly sure where to put this....
    Lions K Jason Hanson doesn't think he's going to retire this offseason.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Guy should have been put on IR after his last fumble regardless of any injuries. Dude is a BUST.

Scrap Detroit!!

First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    @ShepMatt
    #Lions have reached RZ 53x but just 31 td's. Last yr 54x and 37td. A minus 12 this year and plus 11 last yr...big reasons for the difference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @ShepMatt
    Scott Linehan

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Not exactly sure where to put this....

rotoworld
    Ugh... I love hanson but we need a KoS if he stays.. cut logan and get someone who can boot it

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    I have a hard time saying anything against Hanson as well but it's time to move on. The entire special teams needs to be revamped.

I want a new kicker, punter, returner and special teams coach. I fault Schwartz for the sp teams shortcomings. He doesn't put a big enough emphasis on it and it has consistently burned this team.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I have a hard time saying anything against Hanson as well but it's time to move on. The entire special teams needs to be revamped.

I want a new kicker, punter, returner and special teams coach. I fault Schwartz for the sp teams shortcomings. He doesn't put a big enough emphasis on it and it has consistently burned this team.
    Nah. Hanson needs to come back.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    @AnwarRichardson
    #Lions have promoted DT Jimmy Saddler-McQueen from their practice squad for #Bears game. Waiting on corresponding #NFL move.
    edit: appears SLH to IR
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 12-29-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast