Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    roto-Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    The Vikings hope to have Percy Harvin (ankle) back at practice on Friday.
    If Harvin can go on Friday, coach Leslie Frazier will not rest him going into the bye week. ESPN's Kevin Seifert noted Thursday that Harvin looked "like someone who needs to be on crutches but doesn't want to be." He was limping badly in the locker room. Harvin is shaping up as a game-time decision for Sunday.
    Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune Nov 8 - 4:26 PM

roto-Jarius Wright - WR - Vikings
    Vikings fourth-round WR Jarius Wright is expected to be active for the first time this season in Sunday's game against the Lions.
    Percy Harvin (ankle) is "very doubtful" to play this week, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Despite being inactive all year, Wright could be forced to start in his NFL debut, but remains unlikely to be featured on offense. The Vikings "hope" to have Harvin back at practice Friday.
    Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities Nov 8 - 4:53 PM

good sign for us

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    roto- giving conflicting reports on avril

Calvin Johnson - WR - Lions
    Calvin Johnson (knee) returned to practice Thursday.
    Source: Chris McCosky on Twitter Nov 15 - 11:51 AM

Cliff Avril - DL - Lions
    Updating an earlier item, Lions LE Cliff Avril (concussion) has not been medically cleared, and missed Wednesday's practice with a back ailment in addition to his concussion.
    According to PR man Tim Twentyman, the Lions "made a mistake on the injury report." Avril's status is now back in doubt for Week 11. Avril hasn't missed a game since 2010.
    Source: Tim Twentyman on Twitter Nov 14 - 4:20 PM

Cliff Avril - DL - Lions
    Lions LE Cliff Avril (concussion) has been medically cleared.
    He should be ready to roll against the Packers. Well off his 2011 sack and tackle paces, Avril has a strong matchup in the Packers' banged up offensive line.
    Source: Anwar Richardson on Twitter Nov 14 - 2:27 PM

Titus Young - WR - Lions
    Titus Young (knee) was at practice Wednesday.
    He was officially limited, but it's still a major step in the right direction. Last week, Young didn't practice at all on Wednesday or Thursday. He ended up with a 4/35/1 line in the loss to the Vikings.
    Source: Dave Birkett on Twitter Nov 14 - 11:54 AM

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int

vCash
    roto- packers- Tramon Williams - DB - Packers
    Packers CB Tramon Williams is expected to shadow Calvin Johnson Sunday.
    Williams says he -- and not Seahawks CB Richard Sherman -- is the real Optimus Prime. "I'm the leader of the Autobots," he insisted Wednesday. Last year, Williams matched up with Megatron twice. In the first showdown, he held Johnson to a 4/49/1 line. In Week 17, Johnson popped off for 11 catches, 244 yards and one touchdown.

why all the s#!t talking all of a sudden against megaton??

vCash
    Because he's hurt and the offense has been sputtering. CBs think now they can grow some balls and talk smack.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Lions CB Chris Houston (ankle) returned to practice Thursday.
    The right ankle sprain Houston sustained against the Vikings last week was of the Grade 1 variety. The Lions certainly need their top cover corner healthy against the Packers this week.
    rotoworld

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    roto- Mike Thomas is expected to start in place of Titus Young (suspension) against the Texans Thursday.
    Ryan Broyles will stick in the slot position while Thomas fills Young's outside role. Both players project to see a boost in targets, but they'll be afterthoughts behind Calvin Johnson and Brandon Pettigrew. Young had caught more than two balls in a game just four times all year anyway. Despite last week's debacle against the Jaguars, the Texans' pass defense still ranks seventh in the league.

vCash
    roto-

Titus Young lined up wrong at least twice in the Week 11 loss to the Packers.
    It's one of the reasons Young will be inactive in Week 12. "When you play a game like football it's a team sport and players have obligations to the team and Titus hasn't done a very good job of fulfilling those obligations this week and recently," coach Jim Schwartz said. Young also has a long history of character issues on his resume. He was benched for a half against the Saints last year following a silly personal foul penalty. In May, he sucker-punched teammate Louis Delmas. He's also reportedly "drawn the ire" of coaches this season for running lazy routes and sulking when the ball doesn't come to him. Young's status will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis.

vCash
    ESPN SC NFL - League to discuss whether to change coach's challenge rule that caused Lions penalty in OT loss Thurs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    ESPN SC NFL - League to discuss whether to change coach's challenge rule that caused Lions penalty in OT loss Thurs.
    honestly their rule change would still hurt the lions. The play was big because it was third down and they were going to punt. A 15 yard penalty tacked onto that would cause it to be first down again keeping their drive alive. Granted they may not have gotten the td but it wasn't like it was going to be a punt. Either way we played enough of a game that we overcame that and lost in overtime...

vCash
    EaglesInsider
    #Eagles release DE Jason Babin and place WR DeSean Jackson on Injured Reserve
    Would love to bring him in, if the money's right. Avril's replacement, and I think he's only owed 4-5M next year and i think he's played in a wide 9 before. He's old, but still decent stop gap for another year and he's from Michigan i believe

vCash
    Eagles released DE Jason Babin.
    The Phillies have won a game more recently than the Eagles, who are three points removed from a winless season. This moves tells us the organization is turning the page on the 2012 season, seeking more playing time for Brandon Graham and 2012 second-rounder Vinny Curry. A Pro Bowler in 2010 and 2011 with 30.5 sacks, Babin has long been a liability against the run and was underwhelming as a pass rusher (5.5 sacks) this season. The Titans have moved on from their wide-9 scheme, but the Lions or Bengals could be interested in the 32-year-old.
    more from rotoworld

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    I'm an idiot when it comes to waiver stuff. Would we have to pick up the remainder of his deal?
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    I'm an idiot when it comes to waiver stuff. Would we have to pick up the remainder of his deal?
    if we claimed him and he was awarded to us, yes.

vCash
    I hope they release Aso. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    if we claimed him and he was awarded to us, yes.
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Jason Babin's base salary for this year is $5.575 million. Any team claiming him on waivers would pick up the $1.64 million in salary left.
    How much cap space do we have?

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast