Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Is that the play where it looked like marshal had ahold of Alphonsos facemask. It looked like it as they were turning away from the ref.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    ESPN reports that CB Drayton Florence will return to practice on Monday and is projected to return to the field on 11/18 against the Green Bay Packers.

vCash
    roto- Calvin Johnson (knee) is listed as "probable" for Week 8 despite missing Friday's practice.
    It means Johnson has a better than 75 percent chance of starting against the Seahawks. It's clear Megatron's limited practice time was just a matter of managing his reps coming off Monday night's loss. Although he's in for one of his tougher matchups of the season in Seattle's imposing secondary, Johnson is Rotoworld's No. 2 wideout for Week 8.
    Source: Anwar Richardson on Twitter Oct 26 - 5:14 PM

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Paula Pasche ‏@paulapasche
    Former #Lions CB Eric Wright, now w/ Bucs, faces 4-game suspension for Adderall, per @ProFootballTalk
    Wright poppin pills with his boy Talib

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Wright poppin pills with his boy Talib
    taking adderall isnt the same is pill poppin. it keeps you focused, or gets you zoned in. as bad as it sounds, i know a lot of ppl who have taken them before football games, some ppl regularly(i did, i'm prescribed them for add). They really do get you in the zone. and some ppl take them to keep them up if lack of sleep and also to party on
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMDTM View Post
    taking adderall isnt the same is pill poppin. it keeps you focused, or gets you zoned in. as bad as it sounds, i know a lot of ppl who have taken them before football games, some ppl regularly(i did, i'm prescribed them for add). They really do get you in the zone. and some ppl take them to keep them up if lack of sleep and also to party on
    Every prescription pill has benefits.. Just seems kinda odd that both Aqib "Shoot em up" Talib and eric wright are both getting suspended for adderall and both play the same position on the same team.... I knew plenty of kids that used to abuse adderall when i used to manage a little caesars about ten years ago, It does WAYY more than focus you when over abused...

Its for ADHD, How the hell do you not pay attention/focus playing football making 6-7 figures to the point where need to take a pill for it??

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    @caplannfl
    #Lions worked out a bunch of CBs including Frank Walker, Chris Johnson, Roy Lewis, Chris Hawkins, and Justin King.

vCash
    So nobody good? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @caplannfl
    Who?????

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash

Delmas

Lions safety Louis Delmas does not have any major knee damage

ALLEN PARK -- Detroit Lions safety Louis Delmas did not sustain any substantial knee damage this past Sunday, and his status is day-to-day.

Delmas injured his left knee recently against the Seattle Seahawks and left in the third quarter. He did not return and had a MRI two days ago.

However, there was no major damage to Delmas' knee, and his status is day-to-day, according to sources.

Detroit will hit the practice field to prepare for the Jacksonville Jaguars today at 11 a.m.

Delmas missed five games last season due to knee surgery. He injured his left knee this offseason and had a procedure performed this past August. Delmas missed Detroit's first four games this season as he recovered, and this was only his third game back before sustaining another knee injury. He is a free agent after this season.
    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...l#incart_river
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    if only Delmas could stay healthy, guy would be one of the better safeties in the league. Sucks for him, but he's a key part of this team when he's on the field. Hopefully we draft a guy like Lester or Jefferson to put next to him next year

vCash
    ^ anyone think our conditioning coach/team (if there is one) needs to be improved?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    ^ anyone think our conditioning coach/team (if there is one) needs to be improved?
    nope because *knock on wood* we don't have a lot of injuries at all.. I know the secondary is banged up, but really look at the injuries

Bentley - concussion
    Speivey - concussion
    Burleson - broken leg
    Florence - broken arm
    Titus - tendinitis in his knee
    Calvin - just overall banged up
    Delmas - seems to have just re-injured his knee he had surgery one

If we actually have a conditioning coach, none of are injuries are really anything to do with it imo. Even Levy and Lacey, they're just banged up from hard hits, nothing conditioning could really improve.

But I do think we need someone to actually get these guys in shape. Fairley and Stafford get winded way to easily, well actually I guess it's pretty good if i can only think of 2 guys who look tired easily and one of them weighs like 320 pounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I think a lot with Delmas is how he plays. He's flying everywhere going as fast as can be. He makes hard contact with players and the field.

vCash
    Can someone post what years and how many games Delmas has missed.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast