Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dave Birkett‏@davebirkett
    Lions' Nick Fairley working "overtime" to squash maturity, conditioning concerns http://www.freep.com/article/2012082...-to-be-overall

vCash
    Dave Birkett‏@davebirkett

Not that Archer was playing a ton to begin with, but now Kellen gets all the No. 3 reps in practice and games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    I like his high goals, But i dont know if thats good for us...
    It'd be nice to have at least ONE rookie start for once.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    IMO, the lions will be making some surprise cuts out of camp. Not because they are great players, but because we finally have a good team with some great players.

On a flip note can you guys believe that DE from Ohio St., Vernon Golstein was the number 8 pick in the 2009? Draft and he got released, and may not even make it on the Rams? I havent been a fan of our drafting at times, but at least that's no us.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    That used to be us back in the m and m days.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Detroit Lions‏@DetroitLionsNFL

Stafford taking more ownership of Linehan's offense @ttwentyman #BacktoLionsFootball http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lio...8-5a868bce4754

vCash
    Detroit Lions‏@DetroitLionsNFL

Video: Linehan on Mikel Leshoure's debut against Oakland this Saturday #BacktoLionsFootball http://www.detroitlions.com/media-ce...7-82c0faf6cbcb

vCash
    Barry Sanders‏@BarrySanders

For running back I like MJD. Always consistent and we have similar builds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedmario View Post
    Barry Sanders‏@BarrySanders
    MJD in Honolulu Blue??? kinda sexy

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Here is a crack-head article that you might get a kick out of on NFL.com......trading Burleson to Dallas for CB Jenkins. Should never happen but here it is in case you wanna read:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    Here is a crack-head article that you might get a kick out of on NFL.com......trading Burleson to Dallas for CB Jenkins. Should never happen but here it is in case you wanna read:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...content_stream
    I could see it happening a few weeks in maybe... If Broyles is healthy and ready. Makes sense from a roster stand point, but losing a locker room presence and leadership from Burleson would hurt. Would much rather give up a pick(s) to get him.

vCash
    Id rather trade Burelson to get Jenkins and not give up a pick. Broyles will fill in for Burelson.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    Anyone else think we may be in a bidding war with Indy right now to acquire CB Jenkins?

Irsay has been on twitter out there talking about this big trade; most think he may be talking about Jenkins.

Then today, right after Irsay tweets again that his "trade" might go down this weekend, all of these articles all of the sudden come up about sending Burleson to Dallas for Jenkins?

Whether it will end up being for a RB or CB, I think Mayhew is getting ready pull the trigger.....whatever it is, I just hope we dont overpay

vCash
    You never know. With the injuries to the WRs in Dallas, they need a vet like Burleson who could step right in. Just like we need a vet like Jenkins who could step right in.

STAFFORD THE LEADER

Sliding a yard short on 4th down because he's too afraid to take a hit.

vCash
    Why would we trade Jenkins for burleson? Doesn't Jenkins suck?. Pretty sure he has been awful for the cowboys, which is the reason the cowboys brought in Carr and drafted Claiborne. Not only that, but Jenkins is currently injured.

Burleson is on the decline and over paid, but this seems like an awful trade. Burleson can still contribute. We already have a bunch of average corners w upside.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast