Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    To LA: Frattin and a 2nd
    To Toronto: Bernier and a 4th

To Calgary: Colborne, Bernier, Franson or Percy or Biggs, and a 1st (Komi and Lombardi as well)
    To Toronto: Kipprusoff, Bouwmeester, and a 2nd

Leafs get their goalie and a guy to log the minutes that Phanuef shouldn`t have to take, Calgary gets younger (centre and dmen is what they need) and gets a high-potential tender. La gets the rumoured deal and ship off an unhappy camper (i doubt they care though)

Calgary would have a tough time with this as it would likely mean they would have to rebuild. Judging by the Nash return they may not want to do this ALTHOUGH i think a team like Buffalo or Philly might make a major play for him if he became available.

Been awhile since anyone suggested any trade around here so i thought i try to get the ball rolling again.

EDIT: Even expand the trade with LA, maybe send reimer or scrivens as a backup maybe along with Mac instead of the 2nd rounder. Leafs then use the two 2nds to move into a 20-25 slot.

BOLDED: refer to my sig
    Last edited by OptiMized; 08-03-2012 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    You really like latching on to over rated players dont you lol. First nash now jay bo...ill tell you the samething i said about nash coming here....No ****ing way...latch onto a good player and ill stop giving you a hard time lol
    Last edited by ktownguy31; 08-04-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    you really like latching on to over rated players dont you lol. First nash now jay bo...i tell you the samething i said about nash coming here....no ****ing way...latch onto a good player and ill stop giving you a hard time lol
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    You really like latching on to over rated players dont you lol. First nash now jay bo...ill tell you the samething i said about nash coming here....No ****ing way...latch onto a good player and ill stop giving you a hard time lol
    I didn't want nash as much as Jaybo. Until he's traded i'll keep putting him in my trade ideas.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345