Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Damien Liilard just went D Rose mode on the Rockets

& Marcus Morris returns the favor

and now...

Lillard is a beast, 2 back 2 back step back 3's in OT - 15 of last 17 points for the Blazers, critical steal

Sunday against the Blazers should be fun
    Kirk will put him in a cage, oh wait he's not 25 anymore! Love Kirk but people on here need to wake up and park the party bus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Kirk will put him in a cage, oh wait he's not 25 anymore! Love Kirk but people on here need to wake up and park the party bus
    Hinrich has yielded a .47 point per play... Also when he is on the court the Bulls have allowed only 82 points per 100 possessions

Try again.

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    lol that has nothing to do with the other 4 guys on the court? Lol i love everything about Kirk but this board is going to petition to put a statue next to M Jeff

vCash
    lol that has nothing to do with the other 4 guys on the court? Lol i love everything about Kirk but this board is going to petition to put a statue next to M Jeff
    Nope they aren't at all... They're called fans of a team... They root for the players on their team... When they see he's playing tremendous defense (which he is, because the Bulls stats aren't as good on defense when he isn't on the court) they are happy to see that... He's going to fit in really well as a backup to Rose and someone who can slide in next to Rose when we really need some defense... Your main goal on here is to just get a rise out of others... No one is pushing Kirk on you, they are mainly bringing out the facts that he's playing well... You want to say he's old and not good just to try and prove you're right... Well guess what... You're wrong... Everyone on here has stated that Kirk's offense hasn't been up to par, we're all hoping that turns around, but his defense is really good and makes up for it

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Nope they aren't at all... They're called fans of a team... They root for the players on their team... When they see he's playing tremendous defense (which he is, because the Bulls stats aren't as good on defense when he isn't on the court) they are happy to see that... He's going to fit in really well as a backup to Rose and someone who can slide in next to Rose when we really need some defense... Your main goal on here is to just get a rise out of others... No one is pushing Kirk on you, they are mainly bringing out the facts that he's playing well... You want to say he's old and not good just to try and prove you're right... Well guess what... You're wrong... Everyone on here has stated that Kirk's offense hasn't been up to par, we're all hoping that turns around, but his defense is really good and makes up for it
    see a realistic poster, this is good. I have no problem with this, the preseason expectations were a little high but this is good. Cheers to you Jpro

vCash
    F-that, take the M Jeff statue down to make room for kirk.

vCash
    That Chamique Holdsclaw story is both scary and awesome - all because of her name.

vCash
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail
    No one ever said a statue but the hype was big this summer. I have better things to do then search old threads

vCash
    No one ever said a statue but the hype was big this summer. I have better things to do then search old threads
    Nope, the hype was never that big, just reasonable expectations of him to be a solid defender... A lot of people said he is a better fit than CJ Watson, which he is

You have better things to do than search for a thread? Yet you're trolling about something that never really happened... That's interesting

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667