Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Damien Liilard just went D Rose mode on the Rockets

    & Marcus Morris returns the favor

    and now...

    Lillard is a beast, 2 back 2 back step back 3's in OT - 15 of last 17 points for the Blazers, critical steal

    Sunday against the Blazers should be fun
    Kirk will put him in a cage, oh wait he's not 25 anymore! Love Kirk but people on here need to wake up and park the party bus

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,947
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Kirk will put him in a cage, oh wait he's not 25 anymore! Love Kirk but people on here need to wake up and park the party bus
    Hinrich has yielded a .47 point per play... Also when he is on the court the Bulls have allowed only 82 points per 100 possessions

    Try again.

    Rochester Jeffersons

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    lol that has nothing to do with the other 4 guys on the court? Lol i love everything about Kirk but this board is going to petition to put a statue next to M Jeff

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,947
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    lol that has nothing to do with the other 4 guys on the court? Lol i love everything about Kirk but this board is going to petition to put a statue next to M Jeff
    Nope they aren't at all... They're called fans of a team... They root for the players on their team... When they see he's playing tremendous defense (which he is, because the Bulls stats aren't as good on defense when he isn't on the court) they are happy to see that... He's going to fit in really well as a backup to Rose and someone who can slide in next to Rose when we really need some defense... Your main goal on here is to just get a rise out of others... No one is pushing Kirk on you, they are mainly bringing out the facts that he's playing well... You want to say he's old and not good just to try and prove you're right... Well guess what... You're wrong... Everyone on here has stated that Kirk's offense hasn't been up to par, we're all hoping that turns around, but his defense is really good and makes up for it

    Rochester Jeffersons

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Nope they aren't at all... They're called fans of a team... They root for the players on their team... When they see he's playing tremendous defense (which he is, because the Bulls stats aren't as good on defense when he isn't on the court) they are happy to see that... He's going to fit in really well as a backup to Rose and someone who can slide in next to Rose when we really need some defense... Your main goal on here is to just get a rise out of others... No one is pushing Kirk on you, they are mainly bringing out the facts that he's playing well... You want to say he's old and not good just to try and prove you're right... Well guess what... You're wrong... Everyone on here has stated that Kirk's offense hasn't been up to par, we're all hoping that turns around, but his defense is really good and makes up for it
    see a realistic poster, this is good. I have no problem with this, the preseason expectations were a little high but this is good. Cheers to you Jpro

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    lol that has nothing to do with the other 4 guys on the court? Lol i love everything about Kirk but this board is going to petition to put a statue next to M Jeff
    F-that, take the M Jeff statue down to make room for kirk.

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,068
    vCash
    1500
    That Chamique Holdsclaw story is both scary and awesome - all because of her name.

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,947
    vCash
    1700
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail

    Rochester Jeffersons

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail
    No one ever said a statue but the hype was big this summer. I have better things to do then search old threads

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,947
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Show me one post where people claimed Kirk was as good as you guys are claiming... You would fail
    No one ever said a statue but the hype was big this summer. I have better things to do then search old threads
    Nope, the hype was never that big, just reasonable expectations of him to be a solid defender... A lot of people said he is a better fit than CJ Watson, which he is

    You have better things to do than search for a thread? Yet you're trolling about something that never really happened... That's interesting

    Rochester Jeffersons

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,738
    vCash
    1500

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •