Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkels View Post
    Nazr Mohammed ‏@NazrMohammed

Trying to decide next # to wear. #54 from highschool or 48 cuz I grew up on 48th & Drexel & 4848 up North. What do y'all think??

The Nazr Jersey Decision
    Damn, both excellent numbers. I don't know how many days this will take to determine, but it's definitely not one, not two, not three...

Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I hope Marco wears #8, my favorite number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls_fan90 View Post
    That's also my favorite number
    That's the # i originally guessed Rose was gonna pick... but you'll never guess what my favorite number is guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Damn, both excellent numbers. I don't know how many days this will take to determine, but it's definitely not one, not two, not three...

That's the # i originally guessed Rose was gonna pick... but you'll never guess what my favorite number is guys.
    I wish Rose did pick 8..

shammyguy3

Did I win?

vCash

vCash
    BARCELONA – The Minnesota Timberwolves are clearing salary-cap space to target free-agent forward Andrei Kirilenko by helping facilitate a three-team trade that would send Phoenix’s Robin Lopez and Hakim Warrick to the New Orleans Hornets, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The trade gathered momentum Tuesday night and centered on Lopez agreeing to a three-year, $15 million-plus contract and moving to the Hornets in a sign-and-trade agreement, league sources told Y! Sports.
    The rest of the deal included the Timberwolves sending small forward Wesley Johnson and a lottery-protected first-round draft pick to the Suns, sources said. Brad Miller, who is retiring and has a contract that can be waived before month’s end, and Warrick are also expected to be on the move. Miller’s contract would go to the Suns, and Warrick would possibly move to the Hornets, sources said. New Orleans would also send two future second-round draft picks to Minnesota.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--th...kirilenko.html

vCash
    That's a pretty significant trade imo (the one between the T'Wolves/Suns/Hornets).

If it goes through, that means the Suns will have Michael Beasley, Wesley Johnson, and Jared Dudley all at the small forward position with Shannon Brown & Michael Redd on the wing.

If that's true, I'd love for the Bulls to acquire Dudley in some way shape or form.

CHI ---> Deng, 1st
    PHO ---> Dudley, Frye

Rose/Hinrich/Teague
    Hamilton/Belinelli
    Dudley/Butler
    Boozer/Gibson/Radmanovic
    Noah/Mohammed/Frye

all while saving $3M this season.

vCash
    I thought your favorite number was 69

No one could ever guess mine possibly

vCash
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Jameer Nelson got paid. He'll make $8.6 mil in 12-13, $8.6 mil in 13-14, $8 mil in 14-15. Last year is only partially guaranteed, but still.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

vCash
    Chicago Bulls ‏@chicagobulls

With Hinrich & Belinelli now in the mix, @SamSmithHoops asks, Who says the #Bulls aren’t ready for 2012-13? http://bit.ly/Oi9aT3

Didn't know where to post this but great article by Sam Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Jameer Nelson got paid. He'll make $8.6 mil in 12-13, $8.6 mil in 13-14, $8 mil in 14-15. Last year is only partially guaranteed, but still.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    Yea I don't understand that contract.

Raymond Felton got $3.5m for 3 years. Nelson gets almost triple that and he's almost 3 years older!

ORL continues to give out ridiculous contracts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkels View Post
    Chicago Bulls ‏@chicagobulls

With Hinrich & Belinelli now in the mix, @SamSmithHoops asks, Who says the #Bulls arenít ready for 2012-13? http://bit.ly/Oi9aT3

Didn't know where to post this but great article by Sam Smith.
    Just read the article.

"Though Mohammed is the titular replacement for Asik, Gibson probably will play more center in a three-player front court rotation, giving the Bulls more offensive options. Mohammed will likely be more for insurance in case of injury as few teams anymore play four big men."

Gibson will have a monster year.

vCash
    Thibs has a tendency to love his rotations, and the defense that Taj has guarding centers is greater than Nazr's so Gibson will see plenty of playing time at both big man spots next to Boozer/Vlad/Noah.

vCash
    I wanna see a Vlad and Boozer front court. Imagine the spacing for Rose driving and kicking and then imagine the defense being played. lol

vCash

Around the NBA Thread: 2012 Offseason

Yeah I see Taj playing about 30 minutes a game and having a monster year, hopefully we get him locked up

vCash
    The Timberwolves moves this offseason don't make a whole lot of sense to me. I understood making moves to try to get Batum, but now they seam to be making moves just to make moves.

Good trade for the Suns and NOH. Suns are quickly gathering a lot of picks to help rebuild, while NOH had no depth at center; around $5M per for Robin Lopez isn't bad, especially with the way centers have been paid this offseason. Shoot, I wouldn't had mind him at that price for a backup center, even though I like the idea of Gibson getting more minutes there and I'm still hoping for the FO to go after Oden.

vCash
    That move opens up cap space for them to sign AK47. It makes a lot of sense actually.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast