Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    The 76ers Heat match up interests me alot now too. This really changed the landscape of the league.
    The 76ers still aren't that good. They have Bynum, and who else? Nick Young? Lol. Evan Turner? Woefully unproven. Thaddeus Young? Greatly overrated and a tweener. Spencer Hawes? Yuck.

They'll be a 7th seed at best.

vCash
    Godshamgod we don't really know what happened with the Rockets. Comparing this to the Melo trade they did bad IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Sums up things for me. It's not that I care about the Lakers, Dwight, Western Conference or anything. I've just grown really tired of this drama and super team crap.
    It just bothers me and makes me very apathetic towards the NBA in general.

I'll always cheer on the Bulls and hope they do well, but the way this league is trending really sucks IMO.

vCash
    Shammy, that is a horrible take for Dwight Howard. To not even get the 2nd or 3rd best player in a deal when you're sending out Howard is bad. And none of those teams involved will be lottery teams. AA is nice, but not for a rebuilding team with nothing around him.
    I got this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    The 76ers still aren't that good. They have Bynum, and who else? Nick Young? Lol. Evan Turner? Woefully unproven. Thaddeus Young? Greatly overrated and a tweener. Spencer Hawes? Yuck.

7th seed? Can we bet on that?

vCash
    NOBODY was offering a franchise player for Dwight Howard. Al Harrington's another solid piece they can flip in another deal. People need to understand Dwight ****ed them over and there was very little value coming back to them regardless of the situation. They did well.

Hopefully Dwight leaving ends this saga though. No other guy will be like this for quite some time hopefully. Nearest thing would be Kevin Love in Minnesota or Aldridge in Portland.

Obviously the Houston deal couldn't get completed because they couldn't get a 3rd team involved. Houston had some picks and some players, but nothing franchise changing. This deal for the Magic is probably the best there was that could have actually happened.
    Howard ****ed everything up and he's worse than Lebron and Melo. I don't think he can recover from that.

What?!?!? They are getting the almighty Bynum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bodupp311 View Post
    Shammy, that is a horrible take for Dwight Howard. To not even get the 2nd or 3rd best player in a deal when you're sending out Howard is bad. And none of those teams involved will be lottery teams. AA is nice, but not for a rebuilding team with nothing around him.
    Denver raped NY for Melo but Orl gets butt ****ed w/o lube for Howard.

vCash
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    The Philadelphia 76ers will likely receive Andrew Bynum and Jason Richardson.

The Denver Nuggets will likely receive Andre Iguodala and possibly one other asset.

The Los Angeles Lakers will likely receive Dwight Howard, Chris Duhon and Earl Clark.

The Orlando Magic will likely receive Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, Moe Harkless and three first-round picks.

That's what I'm hearing right now. Still trying to confirm the pieces involved. There are a lot of players involved in this four-team deal.

vCash

While I don't believe Philly is that good, they set themselves up nicely for the future. Getting a guy like Bynum to build around is always a smart move.

But the East is awful, they can crack the top 5. After the Heat it'll be a jumbled mess of the Bulls/Celtics/Pacers/Sixers/Knicks/Nets.
    I got this

vCash
    Philly has to hope Bynum re-signs there or they're ****ed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Where will he go? If Mavs miss out on DH12, I could see them throwing max at Bynum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Where will he go? If Mavs miss out on DH12, I could see them throwing max at Bynum.
    If Lopez gets the max there's no doubt Bynum does

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Denver raped NY for Melo but Orl gets butt ****ed w/o lube for Howard.
    Orlando was handcuffed a bit but by in large they could've gotten a better haul then that.
    I got this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I would hope there is an agreement already in place. Unless they're okay with unloading Iggy's contract and taking a gamble on Bynum.
    I got this

vCash
    Philly wanted to move Iggy to let ET start

JRue
    Young
    ET
    ???
    Bynum

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast