Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I'm Back

but for anyone who wanted to know the story of why i was banned.

There's like three parts to why i got banned (which i thought was B.S)

also, Superdude, He hates when you don't agree with him and argue the point to death also.

1. we had about a 3 page argument in the NHL forum on how i felt posters coming into the NHL lockout thread or tentative deal reached thread to make random posts like "**** the NHL, its a joke. I'm never watching again" (some **** like that) was unnecessary and i made it publicly known. I would also mention that if they had displeasure towards the NHL lockout, the Screw the NHL thread was perfect. He didn't like how i would bring that up, and so we argued about it because some posters were getting annoyed with people being random and negative. Was i wrong to share my opinion on poster's opinions? Yes. But he continued to argue it so i figured i can't back down from this guy...anyway it ended, and i figured it was over with. WRONG!

2. I was posting in the Luongo thread. Out of nowhere, it was closed. I didn't understand why, so i went to create a new thread. That one didn't even open in the NHL forum. Confused, i re-created the thread. After 5 minutes, i have a message from guess who....Ink. He started *****ing at me for creating a thread (that was perfectly relevant, and was a topic people were enjoying to discuss) he also brought in the previous arguments about the negative B.S and i basically figured this guy's goal was to get me banned. Then after i was banned (which is part 3) he opens the SAME EXACT THREAD..I was like, WTF?

3. This is what got me banned. If i had said it without getting into it with him on previous ****, i'm sure nothing would've come of it. but, he wanted to flex his muscles and he did. So he basically said something along the lines of "the rules blah blah blah" (it must have been something about me getting on people for their negativity that was random) i don't remember. Basically i quoted the post, bolded rules, and said "Rules were meant to be broken " and then asked where the rule book was for PSD. Joking around a little and pushing his buttons, like i said before, if i said it any other day i'm sure nothing would of came of it, but i caught him at a bad time, especially seeing i'm the reason for it and he banned me oh well.....

and if there's anything in this post that is banned worthy...someone let me know, and i'll get rid of it, or some who is able to can delete it. i didn't say anything overly bad, but i don't want to offend anyone.
    That's bad, but I've been banned and infraction for so much less. It's a favorites game... Half the mods don't realize there is indeed life outside the forum, so when handed a little power they take complete advantage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    That's bad, but I've been banned and infraction for so much less. It's a favorites game... Half the mods don't realize there is indeed life outside the forum, so when handed a little power they take complete advantage
    definitely agree....

i'll just have to stay on the line but will have to remember not to cross it next time

vCash
    Montreal told gomez to stay home this season lmao!

vCash
    So funny. In the long run, it makes sense for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    I'm Back

but for anyone who wanted to know the story of why i was banned.

There's like three parts to why i got banned (which i thought was B.S)

also, Superdude, He hates when you don't agree with him and argue the point to death also.

1. we had about a 3 page argument in the NHL forum on how i felt posters coming into the NHL lockout thread or tentative deal reached thread to make random posts like "**** the NHL, its a joke. I'm never watching again" (some **** like that) was unnecessary and i made it publicly known. I would also mention that if they had displeasure towards the NHL lockout, the Screw the NHL thread was perfect. He didn't like how i would bring that up, and so we argued about it because some posters were getting annoyed with people being random and negative. Was i wrong to share my opinion on poster's opinions? Yes. But he continued to argue it so i figured i can't back down from this guy...anyway it ended, and i figured it was over with. WRONG!

2. I was posting in the Luongo thread. Out of nowhere, it was closed. I didn't understand why, so i went to create a new thread. That one didn't even open in the NHL forum. Confused, i re-created the thread. After 5 minutes, i have a message from guess who....Ink. He started *****ing at me for creating a thread (that was perfectly relevant, and was a topic people were enjoying to discuss) he also brought in the previous arguments about the negative B.S and i basically figured this guy's goal was to get me banned. Then after i was banned (which is part 3) he opens the SAME EXACT THREAD..I was like, WTF?

3. This is what got me banned. If i had said it without getting into it with him on previous ****, i'm sure nothing would've come of it. but, he wanted to flex his muscles and he did. So he basically said something along the lines of "the rules blah blah blah" (it must have been something about me getting on people for their negativity that was random) i don't remember. Basically i quoted the post, bolded rules, and said "Rules were meant to be broken " and then asked where the rule book was for PSD. Joking around a little and pushing his buttons, like i said before, if i said it any other day i'm sure nothing would of came of it, but i caught him at a bad time, especially seeing i'm the reason for it and he banned me oh well.....

and if there's anything in this post that is banned worthy...someone let me know, and i'll get rid of it, or some who is able to can delete it. i didn't say anything overly bad, but i don't want to offend anyone.
    You should PM an admin about it. Ink seemed to step over his bounds there.

SOON

vCash
    It is a favorites game. I'm friends with a few mods, one IRL, and I get away with so much crap

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    It is a favorites game. I'm friends with a few mods, one IRL, and I get away with so much crap
    For sure. Some are pretty cool before, but once they get the power to delete and infract quite a few of them take it a bit too seriously

vCash
    Anybody having trouble with psd mobile/app

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    The psd app sucks pretty bad, I had it and deleted it. I always use the mobile site with no issue

vCash
    roughly, how much do season tix cost?

vCash
    The psd app sucks pretty bad, I had it and deleted it. I always use the mobile site with no issue
    The app was pretty bad but now it's completely broken since the update. Oh well.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Wasn't going to start a new thread just for this but it sounds like Nino is tired of the NYI already lol

Ty Anderson ‏@_TyAnderson
    Nino Neiderreiter wanting a trade is ridiculous. You're 20, producing at a PPG pace in the AHL. This will only help your development.
    Katie Strang @KatieStrangESPN

#Isles Nino Niederreiter's camp is seeking a trade from the Islanders, a source tells ESPNNY. Unhappy with current situation
    If Snow would even entertain the idea of moving him would any else be interested? I remember the year he was draft I wanted us to move back up and try and grab him and Seguin (he wasn't expected to go top5). The only problem we have right now is where does he go? Could he dethrone Chris from the 3rd line winger? or does he go back to the AHL where he's not happy now?

If Rask continues to show he is the real deal and the Islanders needing goaltending would anyone consider Nino or Subban?

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Wasn't going to start a new thread just for this but it sounds like Nino is tired of the NYI already lol

If Snow would even entertain the idea of moving him would any else be interested? I remember the year he was draft I wanted us to move back up and try and grab him and Seguin (he wasn't expected to go top5). The only problem we have right now is where does he go? Could he dethrone Chris from the 3rd line winger? or does he go back to the AHL where he's not happy now?

If Rask continues to show he is the real deal and the Islanders needing goaltending would anyone consider Nino or Subban?

thats a pretty good trade actually

vCash
    I just noticed that the Atlanta Thrashers still have a forum on here. lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post

If Rask continues to show he is the real deal and the Islanders needing goaltending would anyone consider Nino for Subban?
    i would consider it

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast