Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Red Sox employee Bill James got in trouble for public comments supporting Paterno. Also the lawyer/family of Paterno was "outraged" they weren't involved in the decision. There are dozens of articles on a quick google search.
    I've heard all about the public figures including Bill James. I was asking more about people in your lives...
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Well...finding a job was easy...LOL

2 days with a job recruiter and Bam...new job...

I guess now is a good time to join the corporate world eh?
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Make sure you get those benefits Moe.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    I get benefits after 60 days or something...so not bad

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    I think NCAA was correct in having some punishment but it was too harsh with taking wins away from players who had nothing to do with the case. Settle that aspect in court don't take it out on players that weren't involved.
    Also I understand the taking down the statue but I think they did it to soon. They should have gave it some time to see how the feelings settled. They were to quick with everything.
    I just don't agree with NCAA sticking their noses into something they have nothing to do with. I mean look at it, they are punishing a team and multiple players for something that was done involving people who were tied to the college, tied to the NCAA program. They're abusing their power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    I've heard all about the public figures including Bill James. I was asking more about people in your lives...
    Oh god no. I don't know anybody that stupid

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Olympic Overload!!!!!!!
    PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Boston Bruins 2010-11 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

So nasty

Visit the Boston Bruins forum. Good times!

vCash
    God our uniforms are ugly...the opening ceremonies were beautiful...very nice job by GB...

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    I get benefits after 60 days or something...so not bad
    Mine was 90 days, so... 60's not too bad.

vCash
    Watched the archery yesterday...thought that that was a pretty cool event and I wouldn't mind trying something like that out. Too bad bows are so dang expensive.

So nasty

vCash
    Those bows look like Christmas trees!!!!!

Give me a good young piece of birch and some cat gut string and I'd definitely not be as good as those Korean chicks

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue56857 View Post
    I think NCAA was correct in having some punishment but it was too harsh with taking wins away from players who had nothing to do with the case. Settle that aspect in court don't take it out on players that weren't involved.
    Also I understand the taking down the statue but I think they did it to soon. They should have gave it some time to see how the feelings settled. They were to quick with everything.
    I just don't agree with NCAA sticking their noses into something they have nothing to do with. I mean look at it, they are punishing a team and multiple players for something that was done involving people who were tied to the college, tied to the NCAA program. They're abusing their power.
    I believe the school took the statue down which makes a lot of sense. I could be wrong but its not NCAA property so I don't think they can dismantle it. Sundusky and co are all *** holes and should be punished by the legal system but I agree that the NCAA got more involved than they should have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Those bows look like Christmas trees!!!!!

Give me a good young piece of birch and some cat gut string and I'd definitely not be as good as those Korean chicks
    Lol. Those Koreans I think have won gold every olympics in team archery and I think one of the girls is #1 in the world

So nasty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman1116 View Post
    Lol. Those Koreans I think have won gold every olympics in team archery and I think one of the girls is #1 in the world
    Korea!!!

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman1116 View Post
    Well the girl on our team trained Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games!!!!!!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast