Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sxdona View Post
    Would you make this trade yes or NO, and if no why not.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    How would he already been in pinstripes, when he hasn't been a free agent yet ?
    My guess is he meant a couple seasons ago when the Royals were taking offers for him. The Yanks opted not to trade for him.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Garza has been shut down until after the trade deadline so he probably won't be moved until the winter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Greinke had said he didn't want to pitch in NY. ( would guess because of his anxiety disorder) He later said he would but I don't think he can handle it. I wouldn't want him from free agency and definitely not for one of our starters.
    .... no. Last years winter meetings his agent arranged a sit down with Cash where Greinke tried to convince Cash into trading for him.

vCash
    I'm a huge Greinke fan. I think he's one of the top 5 pitchers in the game. He's a true ace.
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadOwl View Post
    I'm a huge Greinke fan. I think he's one of the top 5 pitchers in the game. He's a true ace.
    But he has anxiety!

vCash
    Greinke is a great pitcher. Don't think it is in the cards for him to be a Yankee though.

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadOwl View Post
    I like him as well, but in New York I see him becoming Javier Vasquez 3.0 pitch well every where he goes except in pinstripes! Any way we get involved in Ryan Dempster?

vCash
    We don't need a starting pitcher. We have a good staff, phelps could even be a quality 5 guy and he's in the pen right now. Pettitte will be back in september, what point is their to make a trade and a big one, for a rental we dont need? I dont understand it. The guys numbers are horrible in YS as well. No thanks.

vCash
    its on espn grienke going to the angels.

To me, they are the better team when compared to texas, trout changed their team a lot.

Trout, trumbo, pujols, and now grienke will push them to the world series imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DC CAB View Post
    The Yankees are the only team that could be play-off bound that did nothing to make themselves better. When you look at it that way how are fans supposed to feel?

vCash
    Yankees not pursuing Lee:
    This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, but the Yankees are not pursuing Cliff Lee according to Joel Sherman. There’s been some thought that Philadelphia would look to move the veteran left-hander in an effort to save money after signing Cole Hamels long-term. The Yankees are one of nine teams on Lee’s no-trade list, plus Jon Heyman says the Phillies plan to keep him at least through the deadline anyway.

Lee, 33, is having his worst season in five years (3.95 ERA and 3.40 FIP) but is still pretty darn good. He’s been much more homer prone (1.14 HR/9) than at any other point since turning into the Cy Young Award winning version of himself. The Yankees probably don’t have the prospects to land a pitcher of Lee’s caliber anyway, especially if they want the other team to foot some of the bill. Their non-interest in Lee isn’t terribly surprising, but you know, just in case you were wondering.
    http://riveraveblues.com/2012/07/yan...iff-lee-72875/

vCash
    the angels might just be better than the yanks now...maybe cash sees this as threat and makes move

vCash
    Angels are the favorite going forward if Haren gets healthy. That team has got some talent. Maybe Trumbo will tire out...

vCash
    the Yanks kill Zach but ...........................................

vCash
    chavez complaining after the game of the hit he took and how his body feels now, exact reason we need to trade for a 3b that can play full time while arod is out.

Pena shouldnt even be in the majors, nix is a platoon player.
    Quote Originally Posted by DC CAB View Post
    The Yankees are the only team that could be play-off bound that did nothing to make themselves better. When you look at it that way how are fans supposed to feel?

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast