Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Nj
    Posts
    3,953
    vCash
    1500
    Well for one do you really believe that's an 88 win team?

    2) they got hot after the Sanchez and infante which were two players they desperately needed!

    3) in talking about lineup and not rotation / bullpen in which we have a deeper rotation ImO as well as bullpen

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    David Ortiz in pinstripes at DH is a priority this offseason. It must be done

    EDIT - Boston and Ortiz finalizing a 2 year 25 M dollar deal
    I guess David Ortiz in pinstripes was not a priority.

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Well for one do you really believe that's an 88 win team?

    2) they got hot after the Sanchez and infante which were two players they desperately needed!

    3) in talking about lineup and not rotation / bullpen in which we have a deeper rotation ImO as well as bullpen
    Those guys didn't have much to do with it.

    Infante hit .257 and they lost 7 of the 12 games Sanchez started.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Slickified!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,046
    vCash
    1500
    ...was arod traded?

    MLB Sports Report ‏@MLBSportsReport
    BREAKING: #Yankees trade Alex Rodriguez and Clay Rapada to the #Marlins for Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, and a player to be named later.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    ...was arod traded?

    MLB Sports Report ‏@MLBSportsReport
    BREAKING: #Yankees trade Alex Rodriguez and Clay Rapada to the #Marlins for Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, and a player to be named later.
    Nope

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,796
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    ...was arod traded?

    MLB Sports Report ‏@MLBSportsReport
    BREAKING: #Yankees trade Alex Rodriguez and Clay Rapada to the #Marlins for Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, and a player to be named later.
    too bad i would have been thrilled

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    ...was arod traded?

    MLB Sports Report ‏@MLBSportsReport
    BREAKING: #Yankees trade Alex Rodriguez and Clay Rapada to the #Marlins for Logan Morrison, Ricky Nolasco, and a player to be named later.
    That made me far too excited.

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,046
    vCash
    1500
    so it's a **** account?


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    so it's a **** account?
    Yes.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    That made me far too excited.
    Same

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •