Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    90 points isn't laughable for Kessel? He got 82 last year with Bozak as his center... I don't think another 8 points are out of the question

vCash
    Some ppl might disagree..he prgressed more last yr....i think kessel should be hitting the training with roberts

vCash
    Is this a troll account? the Leafs are nowhere near as bad as Columbus. They easily have the worst roster in the league.

vCash
    Oh my frig. Is this seriously a thread?
    We have a better top 6
    Better goalies. It's close though
    Defense is close, but ours is better.
    They have no stars. We have phaneuf, lupul and kessel.
    JVR will be a stud, Riley will be a stud also gardiner looks sick.
    They have Johnson, Murray and johannson. Mehhh. Nice, but not kessel level nice.

The Leafs were in 6th, until February this yr. Columbus was in last place all yr, now they lose their super star and captain and and we're comparing the two teams?

vCash
    P.S - whoever made this thread is a moron.

Whose better. The raptors or heat?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gup View Post
    P.S - whoever made this thread is a moron.

Whose better. The raptors or heat?
    So you are comparing the Raptors to the Blue Jackets and the Leafs to the Heat????????? Key word from your post was moron.

vCash
    The Leafs have a better roster but the Blue Jackets are in a better position to build into a champ. We really have no where to go from here. No FA's want to come here and we can't draft worth a ****. Tear it down and start over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimatematt82 View Post
    After today's trade I honestly think Columbus has a better team than the leafs as they have some good 2 way players, solid and very deep Dman and equal goaltending

Dubinsky, arismov, foligno, brassard, umberger, prospol, johanason, Atkinson I kinda like there top 6 2 way wise than the leafs
    And Dman wise jack Johnson, erixton, Murray, tyitin, aucion, wizneiski, and few others is very comparable if not better than leafs

These guys have lots to look forward to. And 3 first round draft picks next year

Goaltending mason is a toss up like Reimer but leafs probably have some edge

Leafs have a better offense but 2way wise need to get better and we have less to look forward to other than Gardiner and I guess jvr

Love the leafs but it's little sad to look at Columbus an see more potential on their NHL roster than us

I m hoping Kadri, frattin, colborne come around but I don't think they will be given proper chance unless we prepared to go last place.
    Our centres are packed up. Leafs will need to get rid of Connelly at any cost, Lombardi, bozak probably too. And give these guys a good shot. Otherwise in my eyes I don't see the potential the same way as I do with Columbus.

What u think?
    Har Har Har, good one!

Legendary

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Columbus could be better than the Leafs if Mason can regain his form and Reimer countinues to falter. That's the only way.

vCash
    Do you honestly see their top 6 equal to ours?

Legendary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    The Leafs have a better roster but the Blue Jackets are in a better position to build into a champ. We really have no where to go from here. No FA's want to come here and we can't draft worth a ****. Tear it down and start over.
    Its called a mockery, Using an extreme example. Obviously I'm not comparing the leafs and heat. But thanks for your two cents. You moron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    And you're on drugs. Did I just read this correctly. The leafs have a better roster, but the blue jackets are in a better position to build into a champ. What are you smoking? Even if they suck beyond words can discribe next yr. Nathan makinon will not make them a contender. Burke has stocked the cupboard. Columbus is a mess top to bottom.

To top it off - Toronto is the richest team in the league...... Columbus is a budget team

vCash

leafs team vs blue jackets comparison

Felt this in the moment...that's why I made this thread
    U guys totally convinced me otherwise!!
    I love the passion and engagement in this forum/thread...thanks
    We are entitled to free speech ...don't hate or call people morons u can gt ur point across with ur reasoning instead
    But hey I do feel like a moron now lol no worries
    Hope my next thread creates the same passion

Thanks guys for ur responses !!!
    This could be closed now

vCash
    Yeah this was a troll thread lol

vCash

leafs team vs blue jackets comparison

What do u mean troll? Not clear

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast